1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Airtel Super Singer junior 3-kids are rocking!!

Discussion in 'TV' started by sujakalyan, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

who is the girl who cried when she was in the hot seat? Vignesh ha wonderful attitude.
    nice program

2. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    It was very very emotional to listen to Jayanth`s story. He is a pre mature child.It was very touching. I like his innocent look after his singing. His placements are very good. Sometimes I felt that he is singing from his heart.

3. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

Yeah I remember watching charukesi playing violin as an `olli kuchi odambukaari`. Never remembered till watching this episode.

4. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Anyone watching this?
    Any idea on who got eliminated last week?

5. Sumathi_t

Sumathi_t New IL'ite

last round as it was dedication round no one got eliminated

6. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

guys

yesterday akilesh's show was fantastic
    amala paul appears frequently in vijay tv
    why did she lose weight, she doesnt look good in modern outfits

also contestant pragathi looks too odd for this gang
    i believe season 3 will retain her till top 8 for the way they give priority to her

7. Nithyagirl

Nithyagirl Bronze IL'ite

Re: Hi Guys I have just joined this forum. I have been wanting to join a forum for a

I too agree this. The kids undergo tremendous pressure. When the kids are told anything negative by the judges , they get discourages. This is because they dont ve maturity to accept negative comments.

Moreover when a kid is eliminated, he/she cries a lot which make us weep too. This is encouraged by the TV only fo rits TRP rating. How about the pain undergone by the kid and its parents.

Another thing which disturbs me is ; I dont find any childishness in the kids' singing. They try to sing like elder people so they try to modulate their voice and lose their unique voice.

8. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

Yes the judges also encourage the kids to give expression according to the mood of the song. It looks so odd when a kid gives an expression which doesnot suit his/her age. The song sung by Pragati and Shravan pookal pookum tharunam was very mediocre. I think the song can`t be sung by anyone other than Roop Kumar Rathod. Last season Harini sang this song with a contestant. But the desired effect was not there. Probably this song should not be tried for stage performance. Something is missing if it`s heard from other than the original track.

9. Anuka

Anuka Bronze IL'ite

Super singer kids rock

Well what can we do when the judges and the parents want them to sing songs that not age-appropriate? Where is tamil nadu taking us? This is very concerning. Why do they enter kids at such a tender age? They put little Shruthika in the danger zone once and she cried her heart out. Now it is going to be very difficult to send her out.She is cute but her voice is too childish for this competition and the songs are completely beyond her age. Enna kodumai>>>>>>>>:rant

10. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

Re: Super singer kids rock

Hi Anuka, I request not to open separate threads for same topic.. you can reply to the existing thread to avoid duplication.. hope you will understand.. thanks for visiting this forum..