1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Affected very badly due to nazar/dhristhi of freinds, acquintances,relatives..

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by generic, Aug 10, 2015.

1. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

First of all, I would like everyone to please excuse me if I sound a little superstitious..
    I am adding this thread because of bad personal experience..
    From the beginning, whenever good things happen to me, people put "buri nazar" and then it doesn't materialize..

Whenever friends and acquaintances say "oh ur looking good","ur so lucky" , "ur having a good time i'm jealous of u"etc, next day itself I get cough, cold, fever..

When relatives say "u r looking good and healthy, u've put on weight" same day itself I get some health issue and become weak..Now also not maintaining good health.

If I share some couple pics in social networking forums, next day itself either me or hubby felt unwell and had quarrels..

Whenever any relative commented "happy family",soon after me and inlaws used to have very big conflict.

If anyone says " u look cheerful and active", same day I get leg pains , joint pains etc... I shud nt be getting those at my age!

Thats why i do not share good things with anyone and hide as much as possible , but somehow people come to know and as soon as such comments are made, negative things happen.

These things happen to me too often...too much to dismiss as random co incidence.
    I'm sharing only few instances as there are too many such examples and cannot put everything in 1 post...Please tell if anyone else experienced same? elders in family do "nazar utharna", but suppose elders are not available at that time can I do it for myself? please share few techniques if anyone knows.
    Request all to not laugh at me / criticize me for "superstitious beliefs" and do reply if you have knowledge of this stuff.

2. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

So many views and no replies?

3. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

Usually we do nazar utharna to kids. You cannot do it to yourself. Someone has to do that. Ask your husband to use salt and do what elders do to you.

I think you can also wear a black thread on your left leg ...many actors do this I guess buri nazar.

and most importantly think positive . Sometimes thinking negative will attract negative to you

2 people like this.
  4. viraghu

viraghu Gold IL'ite

i have experienced this too... Do stay positive always whatever happens!! Do not take anything to heart.. take it in one ear n leave it in the other!! Do follow what @armummy has told... added to that you can tie a rope of your ishta deivam by going to the temple in left hand... All is well.. Take care!! Nothing to worry :)

1 person likes this.
  5. Desiindian

Desiindian Gold IL'ite

Op, Every married lady has this kind of dhisti.........you r not alone.....

gardeninggirl and generic like this.
  6. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I think you lack the protection from God; hence evil eyes and their thoughts attack you often.

Through prayers you can deeply connect with God; hence ask for his protection all the time.

Life is to live. What is the point of hiding our happiness because of such fear. Pray, and be positive that God will always help you.

2 people like this.
  7. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

even i have faced such incidences many a times. hence i dont post children or couple photos in social sites.
    i have same symptoms after i get someones evil eye..my left legs starts paining and i cant sleep. i feel hyper and restless.
    i tell my hubby to do it.
    also u can bath with rock salt this remove all sorts of nazar and negativity.
    also u can recite gayatri mantra before sleeping and think positive.
    i really wonder why it happens to only few people. many people post so many pics on social sites and still happy. i think its depends on sun signs. few sun signs attracts more negativity and nazar.
    but dotn worry it is fact and atleast i face it.

1 person likes this.
  8. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the comforting replies, ladies...i was quite upset when i added this thread.

9. Nakshatra

Nakshatra Bronze IL'ite

it happened with me all the time, whatever I post on FB about my kids or family, we get sick immediately.

1 person likes this.
  10. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

Oh looks like i'm not the only one to whom this happens.

1 person likes this.