1. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Abudhabi Indian school admission online

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by gayabala06, Jan 5, 2013.

1. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

Check the website for Abudhabi Indian school admission. Registration is through online for this year..
    Good Luck!!!

2. araf86

araf86 New IL'ite

now only instructions are posted, suppose to start from 10th

3. fmifmi

fmifmi New IL'ite

Will there be a good demand for ADIS this year ? or will be less ? since there is Bright Riders starting also .... Any news about Delhi Public School (DPS) opening in AUH for this academic year ?

4. fmifmi

fmifmi New IL'ite

Does anyone know whether the current 2nd shift KG1 batch will be continued in ADIS ?

5. fmifmi

fmifmi New IL'ite

Any feedback on this query please ?

6. jumpingjax

jumpingjax Bronze IL'ite

i was wondering about this too...no one has said anything though it was clearly noted last year that the 2nd shift was for 2012-2013 only.
    i hope they come up with a reasonable solution for all the children, for kg its one thing as the normal school hours are 4 hours but i know 1st std really lost out on quality of education this year as their hours were also reduced to 4 hours to accommodate a second shift.

7. fmifmi

fmifmi New IL'ite

@jumpingjax
    Do you have your kid in ADIS ? In which grade ? How is the quality in ADIS ? Are you happy ?

8. jumpingjax

jumpingjax Bronze IL'ite

yes fmifmi, my child is in kg1 morning shift...i'm happy enough with the kg curriculum and teachers etc though i do wish they had a little more activities (nice for parents too)...but i am not sure about 1std onwards - with the 2nd shift this year, i heard they really had a hard time coping with all the schoolwork required so depending on how things go next year, i will consider where to do 1st std.

9. fmifmi

fmifmi New IL'ite

@jumpingjax
    Are you based in AUH city ? At what time the ADIS bus comes to your place and currently at what time the school starts for KG1 ?

10. jumpingjax

jumpingjax Bronze IL'ite

fmifmi, i am based in auh city...with the revised timing this year of 7:30am - 11:30am it allows me to drop my child off at school myself on the way to my office so it has worked out well for me....usual kg start time was 8:30 am
    i know someone else's child who takes the bus from the city - the bus arrives at their stop around 6:15 am with a school start time of 7:30 am - another reason i prefer to drop off myself.