1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A very Peculiar and Worrying Situation

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by jibberish135, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

the OP has asked to close the thread long backk...

2. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

I am not sure whether you are pretending to be ignorant or you are actually one.

Every religion has prescribed a way for every individual to carry out their lives, marriage being an important part of it.
    Not to forget the fact that it also depends under which religion one's marriage is registered in India.

Your western views are not going to help anyone here.

This is not a general discussion thread, you should give your suggestions directly to OP and not 'quote' other posters post.

3. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

Had nothing better to do,so read all 30 pages :bonk
    Neither OP nor his wife are immature or mean, but it's difference in attitudes and how they see things and how well they cope up with differences. I think the change should start from OP himself. Anyways, since OP is no more active in this thread, there is no point in elaborating :roll:

1 person likes this.
  4. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

OP please dont share your ideas to any married men, i pray for your wife:bowdown:bowdown

5. lizajibu

lizajibu New IL'ite

Hello,,

I would like to share my personal opinion on the issue. I think your wife is really immature, so the best thing to do will be a 'lite approach'. For the issue 1; so I am curious now to know what she does with her salary?!! Even my husband is the one who take care of family expenses.. and my salary goes to savings and emergency causes!! like a delayed bill.. or immediate expense!
    I think it would work out if you could give a suggestion to her that "spend on what all you like but give me Rs X (a smaller pie ;) ) just to save for future.. may be she will agree to it.
    For your second question... to be frank,, all wives would love to be treated special,, so the better thing would be give her small small gifts and and little little notes that says I care for you the most.. Gifts need not be very expensive ones... even a flower can make lot of difference,, I think if there is a small change in the attitude your wife can change a lot..
    Hope it helps
    Good Luck