1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Thing Of Beauty Is Joy Forever

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 29, 2018.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I think most of us have this quality, especially women. They must be having the best of everything but still crave for what others have. They must be wearing the best saree but like the saree worn by another woman.

Everyone can't have the same thing. Each one is blessed and n different ways. If we understand this then our life will be Happy

One of themost tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We all aredreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead .of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today
    Dale Carnegie

I also used to dream a lot. My aunty used to bring saree whenever she used to visit us that time I used to think I should also work hard earn money and buy sarees and wear different sarees for 30 days. It was not so easy to fulfill my wish but I could after many years.we had a shop near our office and the shopkeeper used to inform me and my friend when new arrivals come and we were the first to buy. There were so many admirers who used to like my sarees and once one lady was saying we wait to see what saree you will be wearing today. When they used to go for a walk I used to go to catch contract bus

A thing of beauty is a joy forever,it's love increases,it will never pass into nothingness

Giri12, Adharv, Laks09 and 2 others like this.

2. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

iyerviji likes this.
  3. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

This is so true!

iyerviji likes this.
  4. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Good one vijima :beer-toast1: nicely said :lol: but not sure this spl mention abt women is true:p
    I rarely had such thoughts :rolleye:...I always had a thought why don't others also have the basic stuffs which I am blessed with. However I agree to ur words "A thing of beauty is joy forever" :thumbsup:

Thank you.

iyerviji and GeetaKashyap like this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear for your first feedback.Gksd you liked it

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear.Glad you liked the quote and my thought

GeetaKashyap likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame