1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Journey from DARK to LIGHT, a slice in my Career...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Saisakthi, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

A Journey :thumbsup from DARK toLIGHT, a slice in my Career…

I had joined the organization with a note from the top management sayingthat they are "DARK" about the numbers that are evolved in the group of organization, that iswhere I began my journey with both spiritual nod from my GURU and also topersonally accept challenge and use the expertise that I have gained in mycareer both in India & abroad to restructure and streamline which Ifelt will automatically grease all the loop holes.

On my analysis I had brought the management team to “LIGHT” as quickly, in a span of less than 4 months, But difficult to digest the fact it took a couple ofmonths for the team to understand the Current Scenario.

A small story to narrate to express the situation in a diplomatic way: When I entered the ORCHARD of ORGANISATION, I saw a Himalayan tree (thegroup) branching out with numerous branches weighing high with lots of ripenedfruits and raw fruits/flowers in the process stage. But Loh! There werealso equally grown weeds many standing tall and many slowly nurturing togrow irrationally manured and watered.

Astonished by the weird sight I was not taken aback, but energeticallyput my foot forward and decided to have my hand an iota in cleansing the samewith the possible energy which I possess to first make an Orchard, be anOrchard in reality.

In the process of weeding, very easily I could weed out small grown andunhealthy weeds, but there were tough ones and great banyans which needed agreat thought process, energy & time to either be readjusted in theOrchard or weed out using the right source.

However I did not dig my boots to understand where the germs beganbecause my portfolio was of an analyst and not of a watchdog or a researcher.If it was just weed or two probing and finding the same was useful, butdifferent degree and sizes of weed which needed different mechanism to beweeded out was simply a systematic approach (Cleansing the land to be fertile& to sow healthy seeds afresh), mechanize a system which will not allowweeds to grow further, was my approach. Many simple weeds withered awaynotwithstanding the process and for the tough grown one, systematic approach (implementation of system) and good healthy manure to repair the condition (infusion of funds) was desperatelyneeded.

A couple of months elapsed before this was made to understand becausemany time to reach the "main ORCHARD" many hurdles have to besurpassed, sometimes may be successful but many times have to makemultiple efforts/days to reach and convince.

Proverb which says "cloth caught over thorns need to be wiselyhandled, not damaging neither the skin nor the cloth" in theprocess many times hurt by thorn pricks (insults), tumbling stone hurts (misunderstanding& misrepresentation by colleagues), slippery foot (email & anonymous threats) has taken me through this tough journey and my sincere efforts 24X 7 X 365 and blessings of the Almighty (entire tenure of working have notavailed any leave) had started evolving results.

Continued in next...

2 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Re: A Journey from DARK to LIGHT, a slice in my Career... continued...

Continued....

With a positive note from the management team, I had gone ahead to selectthe right quantity & source of manure (Funds Infusion) and other nutrients(systems) to absorb the weeds and make healthy growth of the ORCHARD and wasin the process stage, Looking at the short duration of time and the depth ofthe weeding to be eradicated, to supplement to scatter the Nutrients to quicklygo through process we got the temporary systems especially for the MIS. It gaveme a sigh of relief as I had to also plan for the Adjustment of the "DEFECIT" before the holidayperiod ceases and "CREATE A RESERVEFOR REPAYMENT AND SALARY” The Goal to make ORCHARD look "ORANGE and BRIGHT" was a challenging task before me and was sure and confident that almighty was giving me the right strengthand courage to face the same and also thank my family who were supportive in everyway.

With many "IFs & Buts" the funding authorities have beenhand in hand with me and have encouraged and extended support to helpus redefine a Colorful, healthy Orchard for the funds infusion and alsoby suggesting some methods to follow to have smooth cash flow. Thus three timesof half a dozen months passed though my target was little less.

Tough grown ones did not give away to the Orchard as they have nourishedthemselves in the fertile land. My emphasis was on organization’stransformation & growth and looking at everyone unbiased but was withstandingonly to see the fruits of the hard work in reality, though I have silentlyabsorbed insults and unwarranted scolding, the shock absorber capacity inme as a human being not as a buddha or sadhu became limited. Movingone step forward was bringing down 10steps whenever there was plugging, was afraidif ant one of the management team be carried away by swaying (buttering) weed.

We were at the right moment moving forward with all the positives gettingstronger and the day dawned to see a Bright Orange Orchard when Thane cyclonesmashed the weeds over couple of days. Some weeds readjusted to nature and letthe good ones also stand tall and bright, the team was thus brought from DARKto LIGHT. On seeing the "BRIGHT ORANGE ORCHARD" was a spark in mewhen I was totally exhausted, bid farewell and made a beginning to grow aGarden exclusively for myself instead of working on some else’s garden.

5 people like this.
  3. Saisakthi

Dear all,

61 views... No one felt any spark I suppose, any way thanks for reading....

4. Saisakthi

Refreshing this thread, as I got to read it unearthed and dusted.. happy that there were 225 views,

Since no one felt the spark, I am doing it myself, pulling my collars up and pat on my back that I am successful in my own garden by Guru Sayee's grace, stepping into the third year..

Thanks, Sairam

5. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister,

A journey from Darkness to light is nothing new for you and now you are showing the light at the end of tunnel for many others! I really liked the analogy of the orchard and the long and tiring process of de-weeding. From what I have to come to know of you ,I'm not at all surprised at your perseverance and tenacity-Shraddha and Saburi could be your middle names!

All the very best for your own orchard to flourish and grow always!

6. prettydevil

prettydevil Platinum IL'ite

Mam... This is truly Baba's blessings who made you grow your own garden, filled with honesty and sincerity.

May the garden always bloom with the flower of your choices. :)

Om Sai Ram

Luv,
    PD

7. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saisakthi,
    May your tireless undaunted efforts make your own orchard flourish and give fruits to the needy with Baba's blessings.
    Love,
    PS

8. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

May Baba bless and make your "own Garden" to flourish with many flowers and fruits so that many others can get the shadow, satisfies their hunger in your garden.....

Quitting a job from an eminent company and doing a noble project is such an amazing thing! Not everyone gets this wonderful chance, My best wishes for your success....