1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A dwarf stands tall!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jayasala42, Mar 7, 2016.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Latha,
    We had two children of this type in my sister-in-law's house.One child could not move.Due to lack of exercise she became too plumpy.It was very difficult to lift the child from the wheel chair to toilet seat.The blood pressure shot up abnormally and she had to be admitted for blood transfusion very often.The father's career was lost.The brother of the girl who was very smart could not get high marks in plus two since he too was always worried about his sister.

But the child attained age at 12.The mother found it difficult to dress her up during 'those' days which the girl never realised.We could notice the sensuous feelings the girl had when she saw some person of the opposite sex.There were occasions when the parents had to be away for a day or two out of necessity.The gynocologists advised surgery for the girl after she became 18.But God was kind enough to take the baby away from this earth when pressure was too high and resulted in stroke and instantaneous death.It was March 14th and the brother's board exam s were on.It is sad that it affects one and all in the family.When the child improves and comes up in life,all the sacrifices attain some meaning.Other wise this is tolerated as the karma pala of either the child or the parent.

jayasala 42

2. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

omg today i came across this thread and jayasala ma'am this was both an inspiration and also very depressing to hear about other such stories. i m really feeling so bad for the parents and hats off to all such parents..
    i agree your statement "When the child improves and comes up in life,all the sacrifices attain some meaning.Other wise this is tolerated as the karma pala of either the child or the parent." but if not than really i feel that is all karma part.
    i will really confess that whenever i see such child anywhere i never look down or feel make gestures of feeling pity on them .i know this increases the embarrassment or shy feeling both in them and in parents as well...instead i give a big smile to make them happy and makes me happy for not letting them feel bad of what they are suffering thru.
    i see many people inquiring how/when/why and all that happened, my anger level increases as why they are giving them more pain with all this. what IQ will they increase by all this....sick people...

3. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

Hmm. Maybe .We say Runanu Bandham in Telugu , means we indebted to that person in past life so that person born again to fulfill that debt.True it is very pain and difficult to see and do all the stuff to that boy (12 years old).He can't do anything for himself.whenever I go India for vacation I visit their place always and spend sometime with them.His Parents are very affectionate to that boy and taking care of him with wholeheartedly.kneesmiley to them .

4. Snegithi

Snegithi New IL'ite

Thanks for the post Jaya. It is truly inspirational.

5. jayasala42

Thank you very much Snegithi and ngiri for your responses.

Jayasala 42

6. jayasala42

Dear Latha, thanks for the response.It is very difficult to see this for a few days.How painful mentally and physically to look after 'ever dependent children continuously for years! Those mothers are no less than Gods.

jayasala 42

1 person likes this.
  7. jayasala42

Dear Twinling Star,
    I appreciate your outlook.The children suffer, for unknown mistakes stated to have been committed in previous births.Parents and the entire family also are put to lot of difficulties.We are unable to help but to express our sympathy or do our might within our reach.We have to pray that God would do what is good for them..

Jayasala 42

8. Lakshmipradha

Lakshmipradha Senior IL'ite

umaakumar likes this.
  9. Lakshmipradha

Lakshmipradha Senior IL'ite

Hi, I have joined this community just today. Primary reason that provoked me to join was the post and comments on my article which I accidentally happen to see and read. Thank you all for the wishes and support.

umaakumar, vaidehi71 and Lathasv like this.
  10. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

Hi @Lakshmipradha :)
    Happy to see you here and my best wishes to you!
    Nice to know about you and really appreciate your courage , achievements and your parents support .
    Take care