1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A courtship letter disclosed

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by mzganapathy, Aug 10, 2009.

1. mzganapathy

mzganapathy New IL'ite

My husband is a Manager with an MNC for almost 5-6 years. It is quite natural that the habits and mannerism be it behavioural or emailing ettiquettes to rub on to you when you are in a formal relationship for most of the time a day and hence most of the days a year.It is spiced up when you are a workaholic and also working at onsite promoting your company and yourself and striving to deliver the best to the customer. We had an interesting 6 months gap between our betrothal and wedding. We met just once at california ,a day before I was leaving to India as I was working then on an onsite deputation. After a week long of thinking and discussion he showed a green flag to his parents and our betrothal happend..As the wedding got closer I received a mail from him one day which I still cant forget. I came to office and as i opened the inbox I was delighted to see a mail form him. I anxiously opened the mail and there you go he wrote.

Hi myname,
    Please send the documents as listed below. ....

(There was a bulleted list below neatly typed and upto the point.The one liner highlight at the end which made me ROTFLMAO is this )

" If you have any further questions please let me know"

-Thanks,
    hubbysName.

I was laughing out loud and could not help thinking the vices of being a manager and even worse being a workaholic.:bonk

2. Ammukutty

Ammukutty Bronze IL'ite

that was hilarious...hope now he is out of that workholic mode:biglaugh

3. mzganapathy

mzganapathy New IL'ite

Hi ammukutty, This letter has made a lot my friends laugh. Once , one of his colleagues caught him writing thanks to me in one of the mails after marriage.:bowdownThough he doesnt write to me like that , he is still a workaholic.:rant

4. Saswati127

Saswati127 Senior IL'ite

Hello,

It was really a nice one.