A bright future for today's kids and youngsters

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by iyerviji, Jul 30, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Today I was watching Star Singer Junior. A young boy sang so well. Everyone listening were so stunned hearing him sing. He was like a kutty Bhagavadhar. After the song was over Unni Krishnan wen to him and praised him and carried him. Now only we can say that this boy is going to shine as a Bhagavadhar in future. He is going to be a great future Musician. How proud the parents must be to have such a brilliant and talented child. Must be poorva janma balan.

Now a days we see so many kids and youngsters all talented not only in studies but also in all respects. The parents must be taking so much pains to bring up their children. Now a days life itself is a challenge, everyone keeps themselves busy and modern technology is there to help them.

2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

You are right, Viji. Kids have opportunities. I alsowatched X Factor in Hindi TV. Excellent singer and great opportunities. Hope all of them shine well.

3. lathaaakkumar

lathaaakkumar Bronze IL'ite

Hi Viji

What you are saying is absolutely correct..But the credit goes equally to parents too for bringing out the hidden talents..In olden days all the talents were hidden as parents were not aware how to encourage and moreover technology too was not developed so well to bring out either..I still regret the fact that my parents knew not how to encourage the lovely voice I had..Hats off to the present generation parents and I include myself in that too as my son is a rap singer and I encourage him to the most;though to my dad it seems like some loud tuneless poetry

4. lathaaakkumar

lathaaakkumar Bronze IL'ite

Hi Viji
    I totally agree with You but I feel the credit goes equally to the parents too for bringing out the talents. My parents never knew how to encourage the beautiful voice I had and I still have regrets on them for that.Thanks to technology too.Hats off to all the parents of the present generation and I include myself in that too as my son is a rap singer and I encourage him out of the way.But to my dad it seems meaningless poetry with no tune and though I hardly understand rap want him to shine in whatever he likes.His happiness is most important to me

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

CL dear thanks for your fb.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Lata dear I also agree with your the credit goes to parents for bringing the hidden talents and in our timeour parents did not know how to encourage[
    ..I still regret the fact that my parents knew not how to encourage the lovely voice I had.

So sad dear . but now also you can sing and show you rtalent
    .Hats off to the present generation parents and I include myself in that too as my son is a rap singer and I encourage him to the most;though to my dad it seems like some loud tuneless poetry[/QUOTE]

Glad to know that your son is a rap singer and you encouragehim . All the best to your son , he has a bright future