1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

7 Year Old Raped And Killed...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous in Parenting' started by anika987, Feb 11, 2017.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

The parents crying in the above video......warning.. disturbing

Child Molestation Murder and More - Should Parents Become Indifferent Hereafter - Simple Indian Mom

The photo of the disgusting animal is given in the above link, scroll down and see.

Lemme begin by saying RIP dear angel Hasini.I cannot even imagine the pain the parents are going through and it would be stupid to even think of consoling words..

I was contemplating whether to write this thread but my heart was swelling with emotions and I did cry after seeing the video of the parents.l felt like I need to share..

Off late we hear and read a lot of news about child molestation apart from women rape.In a way,we need to thank the media for making us aware although it scares us.I understand one has to teach our girls to be careful and boys to act right.However,the truth is both the boys and girls have to be careful in today's world irrespective of gender.

Secondly,an incident I remember..I once saw a little girl aged five in my community roaming around alone in the afternoon.The mom who is an acquaintance is working from home. I know all my neighbors and they are nice BUT in today's world we have to be safe. Probably a community in America with mostly Indian residents whose parents are in IT may sound safe but I don't understand why a five year old should walk alone in a neighborhood where men are working/cleaning up.I may appear paranoid/nothing will happen BUT It pays to be safe.

The above opinions are honestly not intended to hurt anyone and it has nothing do with the above incident.It appears the parents had gone outside and the child was playing downstairs probably without supervision. Again,sometime No matter how careful we are things happen like the one in Bangalore school an year back. My point is esp with a little one,we have to be super careful in today's world.

Even if we are,some animals destroy an innocent child/women for five minutes pleasure..As much as we can,child safety should be thought, not to talk to strangers etc..I don't have much ideas now and emotionally feeling vulnerable..

RIP angel Hasini :(

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2017

2. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

In reading about the case i felt the parents are as much to blame for what has transpired. In this day and age, where rape of minors frequently makes headlines in the papers, what sort of parents leave their young daughter behind as they go out shopping ? Never mind that they took her younger brother with them. The claim is that the little girl was playing with her friends. Even then it is inexcusable and even my maid servant who is not even high school educated knows better than to leave her daughter unsupervised when she is away. People who cannot assume complete responsibility for their children are unfit to be parents. This may sound harsh but that is the truth.

It is tragic. Men such as this sexual predator should be sentenced to death.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    SunPa, SGBV, BeautyRaja and 4 others like this.
  3. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

One small request ... can you mask her name ?

Lathasv and anika987 like this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Unfortunately, the limit time to edit this thread has expired..I tried to edit The title.very sorry about it

Actually, if the moderators could delete this thread or if they can edit the title it should be fine..

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  5. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Name of the child edited out from the thread title.

BeautyRaja and anika987 like this.
  6. sweetiekahi

sweetiekahi New IL'ite

RIP, no words to say, in human act

anika987 likes this.
  7. BeautyRaja

BeautyRaja New IL'ite

Rip , Parents are responsible for kids and crying after happening is useless . Such cruel persons must be severely punished so no one dares to do again ..

anika987 likes this.
  8. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I am with you @anika987
    My heart was literally bleeding while watching this news in TV. I too have a baby girl, so this is not just a news to me.
    Just over an year ago, a 5 year old little girl was raped, and killed by a sexual predator in my country too. It was covered by almost all the media, and locating this criminal was a huge task.
    In that case, the girl's mom has left their main door unlocked (although it was closed, not keyed) as she didn't wanna wake up during the middle of the night to open the door when her husband comes from work (night shift).
    The dad was too lazy to cut a duplicate key for himself, so that he doesn't have to disturb his wife every night while she is in deep sleep.
    So, they agreed to keep the door unlocked until he comes home during mid night (mostly around 11.30-12.00).
    The sexual predator used this to his advantage.

When the dad came in, he noted the child was missing in the bed; hence asked his wife about that. The wife was too busy in her sleep, so told him carelessly that that child might have gone to sleep with her grandma in the next room. Yes, she claims the child used to wake up during middle of the night in looking for her grandma, and goes to sleep there more often than not.
    Both the parents were lazy enough to double check that with the elders, who slept in the next room.

According to the investigations, the child has been abducted around 11.30 by the predator, and the dad of the child came home around 12, and noted the missing child by 12.05.
    She was taken to a nearby bush, molested, and finally killed by 1.30.
    Had the parents been alerted, the child could have been saved.
    But these parents came to know about the missing kid only after the next morning when the grandma woke up and looked for the kid.

Your naration of the 7 yr old girl too reminds me of the careless attitude of the parents. How come a parent of this age/time can leave a child at home alone?

NeetaR, anika987 and adisum like this.
  9. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

I literally don't understand what pleasure these animals are seeking from little kids that they cannot get from their own women ... for god sake, if you don't have your own women go pay for a prostitutes morons ...:rage:

Listening to such news almost everyday on news channels is really heartbreaking and scary ... :( I have no more words to say on this.. The girl that died , she wouldn't have had any idea what was happening to her and she died in such a small age ... ashamed of such men actually they are not men they are demons.. RIP for the little girl. I really hope someday this will come to an end .. :(

anika987 likes this.
  10. GoneGirl

GoneGirl Gold IL'ite

No words to describe this atrocious crime and difficult to imagine what the parents must be goint through.
    But the other thing that strikes me is, how bad is the press to record grieving parents and show this as news. I also have seen pictures of the little kid all over the internet? Dont they deserve to aleast grieve in private? What gives these people the right to invade their privacy and flash this as news??

KashmirFlower and dc24 like this.