1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

58 Years Of Togetherness

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by PushpavalliSrinivasan, Jun 3, 2018.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

In the year 1960 on this date and day we were joined in wedlock by both of our families. The lock is still going on strong and none can break this lock. 58 years rolled by so fast without us even recognising it.
    My better half is a pious and outgoing person. As we both complement each other our life is going on smoothly.
    Our three children a daughter and two sons are three gems. Malathi Jagan, my daughter also was a member in IL and had posted in snippets and poems, but now she is not active. My first son also used to post as Bharadwaj for a short time.

Our life was neither a bed of roses nor a bed of thorns. There were incidents of happiness and sorrows. There were ups and downs,there were challenges both in homefront as well as in workplace. If there is no compromise in workplace then we have to face challenges. With God’s Grace we came out successfully.

As in serials murder, robbery, waylaying, two communal riots, kidnapping and accident all had a place in our life except love marriage in our immediate family. I have shared in IL our life experience in snippets.

I believe God gives us challenges in life to make us strong. If we are true to ourselves and also have implicit faith in God we can overcome the challenges.

After seeing our children well settled in life and after completing our duties we are now awaiting the Divine call.

2. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

Happy wedding anniversary mam.. 58 years!!!!!!! Woww.. Congratulations mam.. God bless you and your life partner. Sure your childrens will make this day a memorable one :)

Got married to love of my life just 2 years back.

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

many more happy returns of the day to you and yours ps mam. @PushpavalliSrinivasan known you for long hope perumal blesses you with same companionship.. invisited rhe temple once and i thought of you. i do miss mj too. she must be busy with her family

4. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear PS
    My salutations to both of you. 58 years of togetherness! This must be a record in IL. I am seven years behind you.
    Please accept my Namaskarams.
    Sri

5. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Thank you lazy! Only my daughter is staying nearby. My sons are at present in US. Younger son wil be back next week and the elder one is permanently staying in US. His family will come next month on a visit.

Wish you a long, lovely married life snd bless you to be with your life partner always and be supportive to each other!

PS

sumalynux, Thyagarajan and lazy like this.
  6. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Shanvy,
    Thank you!
    Thanks also for thinking of me while visiting temple.
    Malathi is busy now as both her sons got married and now she has two cutie granddaughters.
    PS

sindmani and Shanvy like this.
  7. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear P'S Madam,
    Very happy anniversary to both of you.
    I wish you both many more years of happy and healthy togetherness.
    Syamala

8. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

utset, I stand overwhelmed and humbled
    Thanks for sharing.
    2. Life in 60s was far simpler & less complicated vis-a-vis present times. But nextgen I.e. our children may not feel so. In the name of more comfort, older generation would bail me out when I say that the present world is getting more complicated.
    3. It is a fantastic achievement to remain in togetherness for over 58 wedding anniversaries along with lovely offsprings.
    4. The operating part of your post is the one quoted above.
    With best wishes for many more years of robust health and togetherness

Regards
    God Bless Us All Always.

PushpavalliSrinivasan likes this.
  9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Mr Cheeniya,
    I may be older than you, but I respect you for your vast knowledge and hence regard you as my senior.

My namaskaram to you and thanks for the heartening message which made my day.
    With regards,
    PS

Cheeniya likes this.
  10. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Shyamala,
    Thanks a lot for your greetings and good wishes!
    PS