1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

2010 Predictions for Best Actor & Actress!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Dec 13, 2010.

1. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG]

Two more weeks to go and we shall farewell 2010! and what a horrible year for bollywood, I wonder how they'll come up with their 5-6 nominations for awards categories this year, and while we are leaving that up to the experts lets see what us pinkvillans think about 2010 best actor and actress award.

So here are some nominations, and please free to add others.

Best Actor 2010

Hrithik Roshan - Guzaarish - Said to be one of Hrithik best performance is guaranteed to get him a nomination
    Salman Khan - Dabangg - Salman's biggest hit and 2010's biggest hit! salman should be looking forward to a nomination
    Ranbir Kapoor - Rajneeti - I thought Ranbir did a pretty good job in Rajneeti and I think he will get a nomination too.
    Ajay Devgan - once upon a time in mumbai - Another great performance by Ajay Devgan this year
    Abhishek Bachchan - Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Se - Critically loved film is sure to get Abhishek a nomination
    Shahrukh Khan - My Name is Khan - And iam sure SRK will get a nomination

Best Actress:

Kajol - We Are Family - Kajol was superb in WAF and deserves a nomination
    Kajol - My Name is Khan - Also think Kajol will get a double nomination this year
    Katrina Kaif - Rajneeti - Short role but said to be katrina's best are we looking forward to a nomination??
    Aishwarya Rai Bachchan - Guzaarish - Aishwarya best role as said by some is a sure shot nomination for her
    Kareena Kapoor - We are Family - hard to match up with bollywood's best, kareena did a fabulous job
    Deepika Padukone - Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Se - another short role but just might get deepika a nomination
    Vidya Balan - Ishqiya - Vidya was pretty good in Ishqiya and i think she will surely get nominated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So who do you think will get best actor and actress 2010??? Doesnt have to be from this list!

<FORM id=community-tags-form accept-charset=UTF-8 action=/entertainment/discussion/2010-predictions-best-actor-actress method=post>

</FORM>

2. jayanaresh

jayanaresh Bronze IL'ite

Best Actor will go to Mr. Hrithik Roshan for Guzaarish.

Best Actress - Mayby Katrina Kaif for Rajneeti - not sure

3. tyren

tyren New IL'ite

According to me the best performance of the year in the actor is Ajay Devgan in Once Upon a Time...And best actresses will go to Katrina Kaif for performance in Rajniti.