17dpiui and no af ....scared to test

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Ragavisuresh, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Ragavisuresh

Ragavisuresh New IL'ite

Hi ladies.....am new to this thread.I need all ur love and supports. Am married for 3 nd half yrs and actively TTC for 3yrs with no success :( ... I have pcos and my DH has no issues. After the failure of medicated cycles,we decided to go for iui last month. Took clomid from CD 3-7,then FSH infections for 6 days. I had 4 follicles measuring 20mm,18mm,17mm,19mm on CD 13 and took 5000iu hcg trigger tat Evng. Next day b4 iui my DH sperm count was 28 million with 85% motility post wash..v did iui on CD 14 and had severe crampings. My doc asked me to cm again on CD16 to do another iui. On CD 16 DH count was 30million with 94%motility postwash and did iui. I had no crampings this time. I felt some sharp pains in my ovaries b4 iui on CD 16,so I assumed tat day I must b ovulated. Then I prescribed progesterone suppositories for next 2weeks. Post iui I didn't experience any major changes except tons of creamy cm,mild crampings on and off,sore nipples,headaches. But Nw all tat symptoms gone and only have creamy cm. No signs of AF too. Am so scared to test cuz don't want to get disappointed if it is BFN:( Nw am confused whether progesterone s delaying my period or I could b pregnant? My doc told to cm by CD 40 if I don't get periods....I badly want my little bean..

2. vanicha

vanicha Silver IL'ite

All the very best dear!!! I know it's tough to relax but no other option....wish you baby fun positive and keep your fingers crossed for the new year for your little bean!!!

3. Ragavisuresh

Ragavisuresh New IL'ite

Thank u so much vanicha....Atlast some one replied to my post. I tested today morning and it was bfn :( ....so planning to stop my progesterone. Since it is d very first day of this year,I don't want to b disappointed. Waiting for AF and planning to start a fresh cycle.Anyhow gng to retest on Sunday...Happy new year to u too

4. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Don't stop Progesterone with u r own.plz follow as u r doctor said.
    So wait two more days and retest. May be it shows positive
    Don't worry dear.All the best dear.

5. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

OP,

Don't get disappointed, Just relax and wait for some more time. Follow your doctor, as you said that she told you to come by CD40, and prescribed medicine only for two weeks. Wait for some more days and divert your mind. I know its easy said than done, as I am sailing in the same boat. But in my case, after IUI, I used to get AF within 17-18 days. But never skipped cycle when was on medication. So don't worry, it could be possible that you tested early. May be before you go to see your doc, test it again. You never know, it could be positive.

Wish you good luck and have a happy new yearconsole1

6. anchor

anchor New IL'ite

it could be delayed conception..i.e, since you were having too many dominant follicles, it could be that one of the follicles got ruptured late..so dont lose hope...

7. Ragavisuresh

Ragavisuresh New IL'ite

Thanks dear....I vl do as u said...
    Keep supporting

8. Ragavisuresh

Ragavisuresh New IL'ite

Thanks msms for ur positive words....
    All the best for u too. Hope v vl get our BFP's soon.

9. Ragavisuresh

Ragavisuresh New IL'ite

Thank u anchor...Hope it should be like what u said. Only thing I can do now is keep waiting.

10. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

I am too trying to get conceive but no success.can you tell me in which hospital you are undergoing the treatments? How you came to know that you have PCOS problem? In Bangalore its very difficult to get a good gynecologist.Can you help me out? You can send me details in private message too..Hope you give good news very soon..Lots and lots of Baby dust to you.console1