100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 136 : I spoke to a friend who is in the same boat as me. Well I keep talking to her but yesterday I was telling her what keeps worrying me and I'm glad she too is facing similar worries. So I relaxed that it's common at this point of time.
    Day 137: Today I had a relaxing morning because a friend /colleague said she's bringing me lunch as her mom is with her n she cooks awesome.. Not only me my hubby too was so relaxed because no dabba packing . No hassles in the kitchen and we got the extra time to sleep. It felt heavens.

2. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Yesterday - Had a good time chatting with friends in office during leisure time
    Today - Went to meet one person for a discussion and the conversation was very useful,i dint notice that i had spent an hour,had an opportunity to go out for snacks with my team mate and other friends after a long time.It was really nice.

kkrish, Viswamitra, Gauri03 and 3 others like this.
  3. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

If someone asks you
    To sleep more,
    Sacrifices food for you,
    Appreciates than you deserve
    Respects your opinion
    Pacifies your anger

IT IS :hearteyes: .. Feel it everyday

Chilaka(DD), bujji Babu (DS) surprised me with self-made cup cake :)

4. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My friend's son, 12 years old, moved to Australia to live with his father in January. Yesterday, when I came from work, I saw a postcard and it is from him to boys and us. I was so touched by this love of that little boy.

5. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

From today onwards I gonna number to see how many positive activities I did this year.:hearteyecat:

Positive day 1.
    Yesterday I did really enjoy my Zumba class. After the class I told thanks to my trainer. Told her "I really enjoyed her class." She smiled at me.:blush:

Few friends shared their Valentine day pics. I genuinely appreciated them that it looks beautiful. They smiled at me.:blush:

Last day I was in a shop and a grandma asked me suggestion to find a sketch for her grand daughter. I got a best sketch for her from a different section as she had difficulty to walk. She smiled at me.:blush:

My dh appreciated I am sticking to my diet and reducing my weight. I smiled at him:blush:

Every smile matters:blush::blush::blush::blush: They all made my day:blush:.

kaniths, Giri12, Sri2196 and 9 others like this.
  6. Novalis

Novalis Gold IL'ite

I live in a photo-polluted city (excessive, misdirected or obtrusive uses of artificial light) that I have not seen a star-lit sky for ages.

Every time I travel to my hometown, try to mentally note to watch the night sky. I return forgotten.

This time I even set a reminder on my phone - duffer, watch the sky. Cannot recall what happened to the earliest reminder, may be it buzzed and I snoozed. In the return flight when the lights were switched off in the plane....

upload_2019-2-15_17-1-54.png

Gwrghh! I forgot the natural sky.

(I am destined to such contrived light and simulated stars. Positive: Even then the dotted sight is pretty in the fuselage of an economy Airbus)

7. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

Spent several hours trying to understand a concept. I wish I was as intelligent as person next to me but the positive is I don't want to give up till I understand. Long weekend will be several hours of studying

happyperson, kaniths, kkrish and 4 others like this.
  8. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 138: I'm learning to be more and more productive at work so that evening extension can be avoided. I'm taking smaller breaks, shorter chit chat time with colleagues. As I was focused in finishing I realised I finished my task by afternoon yesterday and I had loads of time to double check n triple check my report before I was to send it to my counterparts in the US.m in the evening.

happyperson, kkrish, mangaii and 3 others like this.
  9. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

It was really a rough day emotionally. But the lesson learned. Indeed my boys cheered me up in the evening with their pure innocence and with their school stories.

kaniths, kkrish, mangaii and 4 others like this.
  10. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

Positive day 2.
    Yesterday I talked to a friend after a long time. We knew each other so well that there was no need of an introduction. It was an open conversation. Felt good.

I wanted to eat a sweet from a long time now. But I restricted myself from it due to diet. Yesterday my dh got it for me and I got to taste a bite. My dd was happy & excited to finish it.

kaniths, kkrish, mangaii and 3 others like this.