100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Started watching my favorite episodes on PBS Nova Science so much to catch up

kaniths, mangaii, girvani and 2 others like this.
  2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

We share football drop-offs and pickups with our neighbor as our boys are in the same class. Yesterday I made my YS ready and while waiting for the neighbor to come I was practicing my piano. He knocked the door and said it was good playing. A little bit of compliment elevates your mood so much. I know expectations are the reason for suffering but I must admit compliments makes you feel good too.

3. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 124 : Everything went smooth n usual and at the end of the day I had a chance to lose my temper over a silly issue. But I chose to ignore and not trouble myself with anger. Immediately started watching some cook show in YouTube to divert my mind quickly. What an improvement I could see in myself. :D

4. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

I have started my 45 day preparation to find a better job . I have been in low paying job for too long . Recently feeling the pinch in every corner. These 45 days will be my precursor for my interview prep. I know people say it is better to fail few times but I'm scared even to fail. I decided to prepare well. I bought new notebooks, pens and pencils . Goal is to spend 2 hours on weekdays and 4 hours on Saturday to learn the concepts . Looks like so much to read and remember but confident will get there. Target date to start attending interviews from March 15th.

5. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I was sick, I burnt the spaghetti which I made for kids and then got angry over silly stuff. Then I was able to forgive myself and told my self that tomorrow will be a new day. That made me make peace with myself.

6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

I am very happy today.

1) My son's Ph. D. degree came in the mail. He is the first in our family to get Ph. D.

2) Sale of my parents' property is nearing completion. All the huddles are removed as of today.

3) A client fiercely fighting our legitimate claim of our well-earned fee for nearly a year is finally reaching out to us for a settlement. We have the right to get the fee in stock which might be a great retirement gift.

7. Anusha2917

Day 125 : because of my hubby's travel my parents are with me for 3 days. I'm happy. They came yesterday. I'm looking forward to spend sometime good time with them. :)

8. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

A pleasant day and ended with beautiful aarathi and chanting of vishnu sahasranamam.

kaniths, mangaii, Viswamitra and 2 others like this.
  9. Anusha2917

Day 126 : Best part of the day was going for a walk with my appa. Can't recollect when was the last time we went for such a walk in the park. :)

kaniths, Giri12, mangaii and 3 others like this.
  10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I had a journal discussion with my colleague. We have started this to understand each other's research areas and enhance our knowledge. It was so useful and I am thankful that we have started doing this.

kaniths, mangaii, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.