100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 60 : At a different city for my husband's cousin's wedding. Looking forward to meet lot of relatives. Positive is had a great long drive too.. :)

Anisu, Viswamitra, kaniths and 3 others like this.
  2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My friends was moving into a new flat today. We were both clearinghouse kitchen and through so many stuff which was expired by 2009 -2017 . It wasn’t my kitchen but the decluttering made even me feel lighter.

Anisu, Viswamitra, kaniths and 2 others like this.
  3. Anusha2917

Day 61: A well spent day with cousins. Weddings are always a pleasure. You get to meet a lot, then get dressed, take loads of pics and finally tummy full yummy food. . an enjoyable and memorable day.

Anisu, Viswamitra, girvani and 2 others like this.
  4. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Slept to the sounds of thunders and woke up to the scenes of rain! :hearteyes:

IMG-20181126-WA0003.jpg

Gloomy outside but my mood has brightened up! Favorite days here, a rare rare rarity that I enjoy anytime it happens. Good morning!

shravs3, jskls, Anisu and 5 others like this.
  5. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Learned a lot while making a poster for my older son's homework. House chores were done as per the plan.

kaniths, Gauri03, Anusha2917 and 3 others like this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

I attended a spiritual talk by a leading Psychiatrist and he talked about fine lines between self-respect vs ego, self-confidence vs arrogance, compassion vs pity and many other fine lines. The talk was for 90 minutes but was extremely engaging. I learned so much in those 90 minutes. I will try and share what I had learned from him in snippets later.

Viswa

7. noire

noire Silver IL'ite

I got to see an ex-sis-in-law whom I really used to like. My heart filled up on seeing her. It was bittersweet, but I'm glad I got to see her after more than 9 years now.

Anisu, Anusha2917, girvani and 4 others like this.
  8. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Spoke to my spiritual/my another father. It made me feel so happy.

Anisu, kaniths, Gauri03 and 2 others like this.
  9. Anusha2917

Day 62 : Yesterday the first thing I did was go to the beach. Staying in a non coastal city I always miss beaches. And since I wanted to avoid the crowd in the evening went early in the morning to catch sunrise. Just sitting by the shore, seeing the waves and enjoying was sunrise was blissful to say the least.
    But I was hailing disappointed with the way thrash was thrown all around :( either people should be sensible to not throw litter or the authorities should be strict and not allow people to carry anything to the beach . Plastic plastic everywhere disappointed me. But nevertheless nature amazed me with a beautiful sight. :)

Day 63: good to be back home after a long drive. It was a refreshing and a rejuvenating trip for me. Enjoyed and my other activities start here for which I'm looking forward to.

girvani, Anisu, kaniths and 3 others like this.
  10. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Last week started with a serene parents-only hiking trip and ended with a boisterous family road trip. After the madness of 12-hour work days for the past few months, it was a delightful week focused on the three people who are the reason I wake up every morning.

In our culture, we have half a dozen major vrats and pujas for our husbands' well being and prosperity despite the fact that based on utility husbands seem to receive mixed reviews. Not so with your female support system. I wish there were such fasts for beloved friends who insist you take a vacation while they watch your kids, and feed you dinner once you get back to retrieve your offspring. I would do a karwa chauth for my dearest best friend in a heart beat. : )

girvani, Giri12, Anisu and 4 others like this.