1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

தி.ஜாவும் நானும்.....!

Discussion in 'Posts in Regional Languages' started by AbhiSing, Jan 19, 2009.

1. vatsala

vatsala New IL'ite

dear vijee.stepped in attracted by your heading.you dragged me to my teenage days when all one wanted was to be left alone with' chembarutti'& moga mull etc.as you said rightly reality does not measure upto our imagination.

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

அன்பு விஜீ, உங்களை இங்கு அன்புடன் வரவேற்கிறேன்! உங்களுக்குள் ஒரு எழுத்தாளர், இருப்பதை நான் நன்றாகவே தெரிந்து கொள்ள ஒரு வாய்ப்பு கொடுத்திருக்கிறீர்கள்!
    நான் லக்ஷ்மி, தேவன், கல்கியிலிருந்து, ஸுஜாதா வரை அனுபவித்துப் படித்திருக்கிறேன்!இன்றும், லக்ஷ்மியின் காஞ்சனையின் கனவு, தேவனின் துப்பறியும் சாம்பு, கல்கியின் அலை ஓசை முதலியவை என் இளம் வயதில் எவ்வளவு தாக்கத்தை ஏற்படுத்தின என்று நினைவிருக்கிறது!
    தமிழில் புத்தகங்கள் படிப்பதைப் பற்றி எழுதி, என்னை நன்றாகப், பழைய நினைவுகளை அசை போட வைத்தமைக்கு நன்றி!!
    அன்புடன்
    சித்ரா.

3. vatsala

vatsala New IL'ite

dear vijee, your heading attracted me to your blog.it brought memories of my teenage days when all one wanted was to be left alone with "moga mul" "chembarutti" etc.those were the days when i had first started reading novels& i consider my self lucky to have come across such a powerful writer.as you rightly said, reality is quite different, from what we had imagined from these novels of that period.

4. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

அன்பினிய அபிசிங்க் ,
    தி ஜா வைப்ப பற்றி நீங்கள் எழுதி உள்ளது எ ன்னுள் பெரிய தாக்கத்தை ஏற்படுத்தி விட்டது.தி ஜா வின் பக்தை நான் என்று சொல்லிக்கொண்டேனானால் அது மிக்சையல்ல.அந்த அளவு அவரின் எழுத்தை நேசிப்பவள் நான்.
    மோக முள் நாவலின் ஆரம்பமே மனதை வருடுவதுடன் நம்மை கும்பகோணத்திற்கு கொண்டு சென்று விடுவார் தி ஜா.என் துர்பாக்கியம் அந்த நாவலை முழுதுமாக படிக்க முடியவில்லை.
    செம்பருத்தி என்னை கவர்ந்தது என்றால் அம்மா வந்தாள் என்னுள் பெரிய தாக்கத்தை ஏற்படுத்தியது.இன்னமும்ம் என்னால் அந்த அற்புத கதையை மறக்க முடியவில்லை.
    அன்பே ஆரமுதே என்ற அவர் நாவலை மிக விரும்பி படித்ததுண்டு.
    தி ஜாவை படித்த பின்னால் மனம் கிடந்து அழும்,நம்மால் இப்படி எழுத முடியவில்லையே என்று.
    உங்களை இந்த பக்கத்தில் சந்தித்ததில் மகிழ்ச்சி .
    மோக முள் படித்த பின் அந்த சினிமாவை பார்க்க முடியாமல் நீங்கள் தவித்தது போல்,கொத்தமங்கலம் சுப்புவின் தில்லானா மோகனாம்பாள் நாவலை விரும்பி பலமுறை படித்த என்னால் திரை படத்தை அவ்வாறு ரசிக்க முடியவில்லை.
    தஞ்சை மாநகரின் அழகை சுப்பு கண் முன் கொண்டு வந்து நிறுத்துகிறார்.என் மனதில் உருவான மோகனாம்பாளின் அழகு,நாணம்,அமைதி இவற்றை படத்தில் என்னால் காண முடியவில்லை.
    ப்ரியமுடன்
    மிதிலா கண்ணன்

5. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

viji,
    i love reading tamil novels , balakumaran, ramani chandran& rajesh kumar.

Dear Kripa ( I had a classmate by this name during my 11th std)

Happy to meet you here and thanks for your FB. Yes I have visited Tanjore, Kumbakonam and the temples around there twice, recent trip was in June 2008. And yes we have to accept that the area has a divine feeling surrounded by temples.

I too like Tamil books more than English reads. And who will not like the TDH heroes of RamaniChandran who sweep you off your feet with their arrogance and passionate love and possessiveness with the "lived happily ever after" endings. Please stay with me to enjoy the episode of RamaniChandran and me! I have not read much of Rajesh Kumar though.

Thanks again Buddy!

6. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Dear Vijee,
    plan to stay with somebody... so that you can enjoy the real village scenery...All the Best...
    Veda

Dear Veda
    Then the "kathavu" you have mentioned is by Kamala Sadagopan, will borrow it today and read again. I have read it in my college days as my best friend loves Kamala's books and she bought it from the used book shop we used to frequent in Tirunelveli.(couldn't afford to get new books, those days...yet I crave for those days).

Well, would like to visit Tanjore if you , Shan and kids can accompany us:hide:. DH too likes villages!
    Thanks Veda.

7. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

தங்கள் வருகையால் என் மனம் பெருமகிிழ்ச்சி அடைகிறது.
    சி்றந்த எழுத்தாளரான நீங்கள் தி. ஜாவை எவ்வளவு அனுபவித்திருப்பீர்கள் என் புரிந்து கொள்ள முடிகிறது.
    சாமர்செட் மாமை வேண்டுமானால் இங்கிலாந்தின் தி.ஜா. என்று சொல், உனக்காக ஒத்துக் கொள்கிறேன்'” -உங்களின் கருத்தை நானும் வழிமொழிகிறேன். உங்கள் நண்பரின் பாராட்டிற்கு நீங்கள் கன்னத்தில் போட்டுக்கொண்டது உங்களின் தன்னடக்கம்.

இந்த நேரத்தில் தி. ஜா. வின் சிறுகதையொன்று ஞாபகம் வருகிறது (சிலிர்ப்பு’- தொகுப்பிலிருந்து, தலைப்பு நினைவில்லை-தியாகபிரம்மம் என்று நினைக்கிறேன்) சங்கீத வித்வான் ஒருவர், தாஸியிடம், அவள் பாடியது தியாகையர் போல உள்ளது எனப் புகழ்வதும், அவள் உட னே அவரை விரட்டியடித்து விட்டு பரபிரம்மத்துடன் தன்னை ஒப்பிட்டதற்கு குமுறுவாள். உங்களுக்கும் அக்கதை நினைவு வந்திருக்கும் என நினைக்கிறேன்.

ஆம் தி. ஜாவை அறிந்தவர்களின் எழுத்தில் அவரின் பாதிப்பு நிச்சயம் இருக்கும். எனக்கும் உண்டு, நான் ஒரு எழுத்தாளர் அல்லவெனினும். அம்மா வந்தாளை மறுபடியும் வாசிக்கும் ஆவலைத் தூண்டிவிட்டு விட்டீர்கள். நூலகத்தில் தேடவேண்டும் நாளை.

அன்பான உறவினரை சந்தித்த மகிழ்ச்சி உங்களின் வரவால்.

நன்றிகள் பல.
    அன்புடன் என்றும்
    விஜி.

(Dear Sir, you won't believe. this morning I logged in thinking of PMing you to have a look at this and to get any comments, FB on this new venture. I am really surprised that you already have been here. thanks)

8. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

அன்புள்ள விஜி,
    உங்கள் blog என் நினைவலைகளைப் பின்னோக்கி இழுத்துச் சென்றுவிட்டது. என் மூத்த சகோதரி கல்கி, தேவன், நாடோடி,லக்ஷ்மி முதலானோர்களின் கதைகளை மிகவும் விரும்பிப் படிப்பாள். நான் அப்போது சிறுமியாக இருந்தபோதிலும் என்னையும் அக்கதைகள் விரும்பிப் படிக்கத் தூண்டின. கல்கியின் சரித்திரக் கதைகள் கவின்மிகு காட்சிகளுடன் கண்ணுக்கும் கருத்துக்கும் விருந்தாக அமைந்திருந்தன என்று சொன்னால் மிகையாகாது. சுதந்திரப் போராட்டத்தைப் பின்னணியாகக் கொண்டு எழுதப்பட்ட அலை ஓசையும் ரசிகர்களின் பேராதரவைப் பெற்றது. சாண்டில்யனின் சரித்திரக்கதைகளில் காம ரசம் மிகுந்திருந்ததென்பது என் கருத்து.
    பிற்காலத்தில் சிவசங்கரி, சுஜாதா ஆகியோர் எழுத்துலகில் பெரிதும் வரவேற்கப்பட்டனர்.
    தமிழ் மொழியில் எழுத்தாளர்களுக்கு என்றுமே பஞ்சம் ஏற்பட்டதில்லை. ஆனால் அந்த்ந்தக் காலத்திற்கு ஏற்ப கதையின் கருவும் கருத்தும் மாறுதலுக்கு உள்ளாயின.
    ஆயினும் தற்போது பெரும்பாலான வார இதழ்கள் திரைப் படத்துறைக்கே முக்கியத்துவம் கொடுத்து வருவதால் எங்களைப் போன்ற மூத்த குடிமக்கள் பலருக்கும் பத்திரிகை படிக்கும் எண்ணமே குறைந்து வருகின்றது.
    அன்புடன்,
    புஷ்பவல்லி

9. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Thanks for your lovely feedback. I have enjoyed your writings too. Great going!

It seems that my post is nostalgic not only to me, but to you all. In my Mom's place, it is the mottai maadi I go for reading, gazing the sky and day dreaming. I remember these lines from a Tamil song ,"கற்பனைகளில் சுகம்... சுகம்..
    கண்டதென்னவோ நிதம் நிதம்்"

But my views about Sandilyan are different from yours Dhivya. Having read almost all sandilyan's , Kalki's Ponniyin Selvan gave me a feeling that something is missing (I am not talking abt the romantic scenes, believe me :wink:) Kalki did not bring me to live in that era, to plot against enemies, to hear the drums in the battle field as Sandilyan did. I like Ponniyin selvan (and all the others by kalki) too for that matter and recently last year my sister's husband presented me with the whole set:thumbsup which I have it here.

Yes I too miss my collection of books but living here in Singapore has given me the opportunity to enjoy the libraries with tamil books with extensive collection and arrival of new books too. In fact it is the main factor that I insisted DH to work here in Singapore inspite of having H1B to US at that time (10 years ago) And I dont regret it till day.

Tag along with me in this journey about books and authors Dhivya, hopefully we have more nostalgic moments together!
    Good day to you!

(PS: Ladu is my famourite sweet and although the clove gives the specific flavour, if we happen to bite it, it gives a peculiar taste(suru..suru) in the tongue. Happy that you liked it)

10. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

dear vijee, your heading attracted me to your blog.

Yes we are really lucky to get to read all these books and to know about these authors/legends irrelevant of how famous they are. Many times I also have wanted to be left alone with my books, which has got me into tiffs with my loved onesbonk. Stay with me for more books later, dear Vatsala.

Thanks again for your feedback.