1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

கடாரம் வாசகர்களே

Discussion in 'Stories in Regional Languages' started by iniyamalar, Dec 9, 2011.

1. iniyamalar

iniyamalar Gold IL'ite

கதையின் இரண்டு அத்தியாயம் முடிந்த நிலையில் கதைக்கு வரவேற்பு சற்று மந்தமாகவே இருக்கிறதாய் எனக்குத் தோன்றுகிறது(என்ன செய்வது குறைந்தது இரண்டு பின்னூட்டமாவது படித்தால் தான் அடுத்த எபிசோட் எழுத மனது வருகிறது:)).

வேறு முக்கிய அலுவலில் இருக்கும் இந்த நேரத்தில், இந்தக் கதைக்காக நான் செலவிடும் நேரம் இப்போதைக்கு அவசியமா என்ற ஐயம் எனக்குள் எழுந்துள்ளது.

கதையைத் தொடரலாமா என்ற கேள்வியைக் கேட்கக்கூடாது என்றே நான் எண்ணியிருந்தேன். ஆயினும் இப்போது வேறு வழியில்லை.

கடாரம் என்ற இந்த சரித்திரக் கதையை இனியுந்த்தொடரலாமா? வேண்டாமா?

:thumbsupகேட்டாத்தான் மச்சி கெடைக்கும்!!!

1 person likes this.

2. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Rquest you to continue Iniyamalar. FB will come your way soon. I prefer to post my FB in blogs though.

-rgs

3. devapriya

devapriya IL Hall of Fame

எனக்கு ஒரு பதில் தந்திருந்தீர்கள்! கதைக்கு அதிகப்படியான பின்னூட்டங்கள் வராவிட்டாலும் இந்த கதையை நான் எனக்காக எழுதுகிறேன் தேவா என்று! அதை இத்தனை விரைவில் மறந்துவிட்டீர்களா?
    மலர்.......வயதிலும் எழுத்திலும் நீங்கள் எனக்கு பெரியவள்.உங்களுக்கு நான் சொல்லக்கூடாது தான்! இருந்தாலும் சொல்லாமல் விட எனக்கு மனமில்லை! படிப்பவர்களைத் தான் நினைக்க வேண்டும்! படிக்காதவர்களுக்காக நிறுத்த கூடாது! வராத பின்னூட்டங்களை விட உங்களுக்காக.....உங்கள் கதைக்காக திங்கள் வரை காத்திருந்து பின்னூட்டம் அளிப்பவர்களுக்காக எழுதுவதாய் நினைத்துக்கொள்ளுங்கள்!:thumbsup

எந்த காரணத்துக்காகவும் இந்த கதையை நீங்கள் நிறுத்து கூடாது! அப்படி குறைவான பின்னூட்டங்கள் உங்கள் மனதை மெய்யாகவே பாதிக்குமானால் கதையை தற்காலிகமாக நிறுத்துங்கள்! முழு கதையையும் முடித்துவிட்டு ஒன்றாகவே பதிவிட்டு விடுங்கள்!

இதையும் மீறி நீங்கள் ஏதாவது ஏடாகூடம் செய்தால் உங்கள் முகவரியை எனக்கு அனுப்பி வையுங்கள்!:rant

3 people like this.
  4. ramyasuresh

ramyasuresh Silver IL'ite

see the visits malar how many have read ur story.

Pls continue the story of cholas dying to read it malar

5. sowmyasri0209

sowmyasri0209 Gold IL'ite

Malar naan ungaloda 2 episodukkum feedback pottadulla.. but i like the way you have researched and writing... but currently i am in a different world i am not normal adunaala than naan ungalodadhukku fb kudukkala... yennapola illama padichchuttu comment yenna yezhutharadhu yepdi yezutharadhunu theriyaama nera per yosikkalaam.... so fb count pannama yezhudhunga.. A let a few people might get benefited by you historical knowledge and lot more by your Tamil. Do continue penning for them.............

6. AkhilaaSaras

AkhilaaSaras Gold IL'ite

Acho malar na fb sethu tharalaam nu thaan inum tharala.... na atleast two times padichaa thaan yenaku puriyum... please dont stop. sarithira kadhai ezhudhuvadhu saadharnam ilai. pls continue

7. zingy

zingy Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

malar , please continue the story . Actually I stopped reading after first episode though
    I am BIGGGGGGGGGGG fan of historical fictions.
    Only reason is that I cant contain my interest and wait for 1 week to read a episode for this kind of stories.
    I am actually waiting for you to finish so that I can read it in full go .

8. Vasupradha

Vasupradha Gold IL'ite

Hi Iniyaa,:hiya

First I am reading and posting comments, in this forum only for the past two months..:)After reading your post, I searched for your other novels, and read pudhaiyal. Very interesting.(Pls share link of your other novels) very lovely description of nature and surroundings..:cheers and this historical novel:clap, Actually I love to read Historic novels. and before 3 years I used to read alot and from those Xperienc I will say, your writing looks, as a professional.:exactly: and why you are hesitant.?:-( Dont know............Please write confidently. Many are reading yours., and may think to post comments at the end or after enjoying few more posts ( Like me ) !! :yes:My suggestion is , can give 2 or 3 posts in a week, as many cant wait for susupense too long and may think to read , once you finish. May receive more FBS then. .... And many can think like you ( Read your comment -" Liked yours but Unable to give fb for all posts, and do whenever finds time- for Thaen's story", and that never means , you are not liking hers.:notthatway: Eh..) to post comment once awhile.... Putting this long comment, with the expectation, you will continueComputer Typing!!!!!!!!!! My Best wishes in Advance !!!!!!!:2thumbsup:

Vasupradha.S

9. rathikat

rathikat New IL'ite

Malar please please don't ever think of discontinuing this story.. I thought only 3 more days to read next episode but really shocked to see this message.. your writings are highly professional and matured...I loved the way you describe...I was a silent reader but your writings made me give regular comments.. I am sure that magic will work for others too.. Please continue dear...

I actually hate Monday because the week starts and so the mechanical life.. but I have started waiting for Monday only for your story.. :)

10. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malar, After spending lots of time in researching, and taking additional pressure to come up with quality chapters, I know how eager one would be to see how far that is reached the audience. Especially after being in the same boat, shouldn't I known better to leave you a feedback immediately after reading the story than waiting for impressing you with Tamil reply? As typing in tamil takes longer time, I wait for leisure period to send you feedback. But how mean I was? Malar from your introduction I understood you are busy with your next book, but still you took your time to provide us with this story.
    Like Radhika said, I hate Monday too. But I would copy this chapter and have it in wordpad and read it secretly. It gives additional pleasure you see.
    Its always a treat to read your story which is a perfect mix of Suspense, Romance, Thriller & Humor. I wish with all my heart that you will continue this story! And I really believe that the responses will peak as the story goes.

Dear Silent Readers,
    Please may I request you all to come up with your feedbacks? I know I am speaking for everyone when I say, it's hard to get proper historical story to read nowadays and this amazing writer is giving us with an additional bonus - In Sendhamizh. Won't we all hate to see it getting discontinued in halfway? Why am I going out of my way and writing this? Because I am a fellow member who wish to write and I know the pain if the encouragement is not as expected. Additionally, I am bit selfish. I want to know the mystery behind Guru Yogasaarar's murder; Nithilankumaran's adventures; What is he going to find in Kadaaram?; Hell, I want to get to know the heroine!! Don't you all want to???

1 person likes this.