need advise on visa

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by ksachu, Apr 4, 2009.

1. ksachu

ksachu New IL'ite

Any info on UAE Job Visa with dependent

Hi all,

Please could anyone give me info on the following situation
    I am a married indian Computer Science teacher with a 11 month old baby. My husband is going abroad for studies for 3 yrs. Since my dad is working in Abu Dhabi we decided that I could stay with my parents. I came to UAE on a visit visa (the longest duration for it is 3 months) to search for a job. On getting a job visa I planned to sponsor my daughter. However I have been unable to find a job till now. I would like to get some info on the following:

1) Can I sponsor my baby only if I earn salary within a specific range? if yes, then can my father sponsor my baby if I get a job with lower salary?
    2) Do i need to get a NOC from my husband so that I can apply for dependent visa for my baby
    3) Does anyone know of any job openings for teachers or for admin dept in schools
    4) Is it possible to apply for the next visit visa only after 1 month?
    5) Is there any way my dad can sponsor me inspite of me being above 18 and married?
    6) Is there any option by which I can get a resident visa?

Please helpDrowning

2. Ruhaanee

Ruhaanee Senior IL'ite

Re: Any info on UAE Job Visa with dependent

Dear ksachu,

-- you can sponsor your child only if you belong to specific profession category like doctor,nurse,teacher etc...
    -- you can get a resident visa only if you are employed, your father may be able to sponsor you but not your child. Father's are not supposed to sponsor married daughters.

These are the only answers i have

hope it helps.

Rgds.

3. ksachu

ksachu New IL'ite

Thanks Ruhaanee...

4. ksachu

ksachu New IL'ite

I am facing a lot of difficulty trying to find a job since preference is given to women on father's or husband's visa. Even Schools have the same attitude. Where can I find a teacher job or office job? Help!Drowning Does processing a job visa take long?

5. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Sachu

One way is to get yourself registered in major recruiting agencies. They will call you when a suitable opening arises. But let me tell you that experienced hands always get preference. i'm tellin you because you have worked as teacher and now planning to take up office job..Also go through the classifieds on gulf news and khaleej times daily.. There are few companies who give job visa for employees.Not to discourage you but the job market is a bit dull these days. processing of the job visa takes just 3-4 days....All the best to you and pray that you get a good job soon..

6. mittalsarika

mittalsarika New IL'ite

hi,

i m on my residence visa under husbands sponsorship.
    my relatives wanted to come to UAE for 7-8 days. what is the process of getting visa for short term. they will get their visa themselves or i have to apply, if somebody has any idea about this please let me know.
    thanks
    bye
    sarika

7. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

I suppose it is too late to reply. But just in case it would help, I know that you can apply for visa at the emigration for your immediate relatives. It is important that the passport information matches. For example if you plan to bring your brother, the name of your parents as written in your passport must match the names in your brother's passport. I think a bank guarantee is also involved. The best way is to approach one of the many typing centres in the city who will do the necessary paperwork for you. The emigration rules change quite often and the typing centres are usually aware of the latest rules and can guide you.

8. rasheedeiic

rasheedeiic New IL'ite

Hai..Sarika,

The best way is to approach one of the many typing centres in the city who will do the necessary paperwork for you. The emigration rules change quite often and the typing centres are usually aware of the latest rules and can guide you. All so you have to depposit dh.2000 (refundable)in the emigration dept.

9. Ranjany

Ranjany New IL'ite

info on abudhabi visit visa

Please advice if you have any experience.

My mother was here on a 3 month visit visa and is back in chennai

Now do we have to wait for 1 month to apply for visit
    or can we apply for 1 month visit visa immediately.?

10. marina20

marina20 Bronze IL'ite

Anybody heard of any changes in the visit visa rules

Hi...

are there any changes in getting visit visa for parents...somebody told me yesterday that the minimum basic salaryto get a visit visa to parents now is 8000 Dhs.

Please let me know if you have any information...

Thanks...

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010