Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Assh

Assh New IL'ite

Hi Everyone!!

hi ixora,

can u give some tips about how to scrub my face in home itself

2. Bharathinaidu

Bharathinaidu Senior IL'ite

Re: Who am I - Part 3

Hi

This is Bharathi, i am basically from Bangalore, after finishing my radution joined a charitable trust as Receptionist in 2006. I love watching TV, listening to music and i like gardening very much and making friends around the world.

Thank YOU

-------------------

Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end. :thumbsup

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Hi Everyone!!

Hello Honoria
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    Step into here Sewing / Tailoring / Stitching - IndusLadies and you will get all the tips on stitching in case you wish to know something else please put in your queries there so that our expert tailors will help you in this matter.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here, Do participate in the forums of your interest.

Hello Assh
    Step into here Face & Skin Care - IndusLadies you will find the tips.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.

4. Arunarc

Hello Bharathi
    Step into here Music, Dance, Movies & TV - IndusLadies you will find topics of your interest.
    And this Gardening - IndusLadies
    Thank you for joining us here, by interacting with members in the forums of your interest you can make friends from all over the world.

5. draparnasharma

draparnasharma New IL'ite

hi am dr aparna sharma, from trivandrum.. i found this site accidentally hey can anyone tell me which is a good ladies shoppe (other than niveda and style plus and moti mahal) in trivandrum.. pleasezzzz sooonnn..

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2009
  6. senthilvicky

senthilvicky New IL'ite

I need some Amman Songs short and Lyrics in English.

Hi All:),

I'm New to Indus ladies website.It is really great to join ur team.I need one help where can i find short Amman songs and lord Ganesha songs and lyrics in English. Pls Can anybody help..........:help

And i need one more thing if need to get job what slokhas should be told.

Thanks,
    vicky

7. Arunarc

Re: I need some Amman Songs short and Lyrics in English.

Hello vicky
    Step into here Religious Info & Music - IndusLadies see if it can be of any help to you if not put in your wuery here and someone will help you.
    Check here http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pujas-prayers-and-slokas/10007-check-here-the-shlokas-index.html sloka to get a job.

PS:-In a few days we will move this post to Who am I - Part 3 an introductory thread for the new members.

8. Arunarc

Re: tour map and tips pls.

Hello Praven
    Do google search for maps and specify the route from where to where you wish to travel, and I am sure it will be helpful to you.

PS:-In a few days we will move this post to Who am I - Part 3 an introductory thread for the new members.

9. Arunarc

Hello Aparna
    Put in your query here Kerala - IndusLadies so that members from your area can help you more better.
    Please go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/announcements/26532-no-chat-sms-style-words.html before posting further.
    And your user name post is moved here http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/6463-how-did-you-come-up-127.html
    Thank you for joining us here, Do participate in the forum discussions of your interest.

10. Tish

Tish New IL'ite

Hi I'm Tish from Jeffrey's Bay SA. I discovered this site when doing research on possessive mother-in-laws. I have read a few Quotes and stories and I feel that this site is filled with spirit and wonderful guide lines. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.