1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Golden Rules for every woman

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Shanthi, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Aabha

Aabha Silver IL'ite

Hi shanti
    i have read it number of times..........
    ur post is really one solution to many problems of a married women...n soo nicely narrated,,,it is a old thread...but if u visit IL...i am really thankful to you for such golden rules..

2. Shrikha

Shrikha Senior IL'ite

Hi Shanthi,

Though this post is very old, I feel this is like one of the best for any one who face challenges in their married life. After reading your post I have sent a mail to my husband about the issue which has been going on in my head and I dint know how to take it out. Its a very good post. Like it so much. Please keep giving such good advises. Thanks a ton!!!

Thanks,
    Shrikha

3. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    Thank you so much for all of your replies. It was great reading responses from fellow ILites. Oh boy everyone says that this post is 'old'. Please it's not that old ! I clearly remember the day I typed that post ... from work , ofcourse. Well I had my second baby a year ago. So since my pregnancy I haven't been active in IL. (Well also I am at home so no time at all ) I hardly have time to just check in now and then. But I am very happy ( proud even ) that people read my post and it is helping them. Even though I don't know your faces a lot of you will remember me through the golden rules won't you. That is a very good feeling. Once again thanks to IndusLady for making this all possible.

4. sudhasrk

sudhasrk New IL'ite

hi shathi
    great job .:thumbsup.... though i read it just like a few months ago,couldnt reply as i want some time for this and of course i forget it .sorry for this as i liked your article of golden rules to the best .infact for a person like me who is very sensitive this is really mind boggling.i have really no words to express this.the way u have expressed is somehing that every one cant do.eventhough we have a good mind we should not have the ability to express it .of course people living in india may have to face many issues like relatives,social opinoinsand soon but outside india also it is not better.what evr may be the causes,shanthi your ideas are really give a summary of realitythank you so much for sharing this from your heart.i am glad that i am here, able to read this .

5. sigmabeta

sigmabeta Bronze IL'ite

Wow Shanthi!! This is like the commandments of Moses. Its really thoughtful of you and you must have thought very deeply about it while writing the post. Its sure very useful to all of us out here. :bowdown

6. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Shanthi,
    Just read your post now only. Haven`t gone though anybody else`s yet.You are very wise for a young woman.
    Whatever you have written seems very similiar to the matters in our daily lives.
    These rules are truly golden.Wonderful.........

Geevee :)

7. mythreyiraju

mythreyiraju Senior IL'ite

Really fantastic writting. Thanks for sharing with us.

My3:thumbsup
    Believe the best of everybody

8. AnkitaP

AnkitaP New IL'ite

An awesome post Shanti. Thanks for sharing those wise words.

9. BharathiRajesh

BharathiRajesh New IL'ite

HI,

The Golden rules areExcellent, excellent and excellent . No other words to say.

One more request, Can you give some advice regarding how to digest the words of in-laws or other relatives in the joint family, whom we may like, but if suppose they are demanding or expecting so much and hurt us by words.Sometimes they are very harsh in words, which I have never heard before my marriage. We are working couple and can't even spare time for my child, always taking care of their needs,my mother-in-law and her mother.

Sometimes even if I am quiet, arguments or fights between others in the family cannot be avoided. We are not able to avoid it,for eg. my husband with his mother.Eventhough people say, a woman can do or achieve anything, I am not able to bring peace in the family when all are egoistic
    or fighting.Actually, they are good people only but the harsh words even for small small things, which I am not used to , is affecting me a lot.

Regards,

Bharathi.R

10. jsree2007

jsree2007 New IL'ite

Hi Shanti,
    Golden rules are GOLD indeed!!!!!!!
    I have read all the posts. I feel that by posting more and more in this thread we can keep this thread in the first page of "married Life" section. In that way more and more members become aware of this wonderful post.
    Jsree