Miscarriage Support Group

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by fragrance, Feb 14, 2008.

1. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

Hi

Thank you for the reply.
    I will wait for my regular periods and then plan for TTC.Anyhow I have my appointment on march 6.
    I wish each and everyone who underwent m/c all the best for best future and pray god for the best to happen.

Regards
    Amul.

2. Manisha_roy

Manisha_roy New IL'ite

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CSUHASR%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="City"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Wingdings; panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:2; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 268435456 0 0 -2147483648 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> @Tranquility..i am so sorry to hear abt <st1:city><st1:place>ur</st1:place></st1:city> miscarriage..i was hoping it would turn out to be a miracle. Going to the ER is such a waste..i came back with the same doubts I had going into the ER. They told me the same thing too.. that it’s a 50% chance of miscarriage but I knew in my heart that something was seriously wrong..i was passing out huge clots which was so obvious that I was going thru a m/c. check with ur doc when u can start again..mine said after 3 period cycles..take care.
    @Amul..so sorry abt <st1:city><st1:place>ur</st1:place></st1:city> miscarriage too. During my m/c I kept bleeding till my sac came out which was in 4 days and then it stopped. I took the sac to my doctor for an examination of it just for clarification. The report of it was normal..only that coz of no development I had the spontaneous abortion. Keep checking with <st1:city><st1:place>ur</st1:place></st1:city> doctor to see if <st1:city><st1:place>ur</st1:place></st1:city> uterus is clear of the sac..only then can u start planning the next time. D&C is a very minor procedure where they remove the sac..so there is nothing to worry abt. Take care of <st1:city><st1:place>ur</st1:place></st1:city> diet.
    @Malar..how u doing ya? am back from my vacation and all ready to try again:) hows it going with u?

3. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

Hi manisha,
    Nice to see your post.
    At last I had my periods and bleeded for 3days which was heavy when compared to my normal periods.
    I hope my uterus is clear.I will know the result on march6, my appt day.
    Yes, doc told me after 3 periods I can plan further.
    Hope evrything goes fine.
    with best regards
    amul

4. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

Hi All

I am very happy to say that, my uterus is cleared and doc told me I can go for next preg.Even though I will wait for one more period and then proceed.
    Thanks one and all
    regards
    amul

5. Cutepavi

Cutepavi Silver IL'ite

Thats indeed a good news Amul.. Congrats.. and i wish you all the luck for your next try.. believe in God and i am sure every thing would work out on your favour.:thumbsup

6. Selvakumari

Selvakumari New IL'ite

I'm Pregnant! Whal shall i do now?

Hi

I am newly married by february 19th 2009, i came to know that i was pregnant on march 28 when i missed my period, But me and husband are not prepared for the child, What should i do now?

I am totally confused I dont know what to do, Since we were staying far away from parents we never informed anything about this to them...

7. adara

adara Bronze IL'ite

re: I'm Pregnant! Whal shall i do now?

If I were you selvakumari, I would go for the baby.
    But, my suggestion is talk to your dh and if both still don't want it now then abortion is always an alternative.

Good luck
    Adara

8. sweet_jindagi

sweet_jindagi New IL'ite

dear
    i just want to tell you that its a god gift so accept it.. you are so lucky to have baby so soon i mean there are so many people who are still struggling for their first baby... if you don't want baby then you should have taken precautions... keep one thing in mind the first pregnancy should handle with care... so i personally feel don't go for abortion... its just my thinking...

today may be you are not seeing the cons but may be in future you'll think and regret abt your decision so do what you think is right but after a lot of thinking...

this is just my advise...

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  9. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

It's a god's gift to You.Still many people are running around having so many tests to have babies.It's up to you to decide,but think twice

10. kj2008

kj2008 Senior IL'ite

Don't take hasty decisions. Think twice b4 deciding for not wanting the baby. Even mine was the same case as u. But as it was my first child never thought against it. My beautiful daughter is now 61/2 yrs old. I really love her.

But if u don't want it then its totally urs decision becoz u will b the one going thru it.

Make a wise decision.