Serial Bomb Blasts and Firing in Mumbai

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by malspie, Nov 27, 2008.

1. mouli_7

mouli_7 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    shocking, shocking,shocking, why the hell these terrorist go on a killing spree on innocent people? wht on the earth they have done to deserve this? Don't understand! It seems like mumbai in India is the first place to become target for all there ill activities, my heart crys out for the mumbaikars, which always been the prime victims.
    God plz help them to get through this, n punish those terrorist.

2. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Mals and others,
    Its so terrible.I cant see those images and pics on the TV....What a cruelty..bonk
    Stay safe Mals and other dearies...I'm praying god to safeguard mumbai and get the terrorist out ASAP...

Please join me in the prayers............allll..................

3. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Gruesome killings and shocking pictures......
    No cause can justify the killing of innocent people, returning to home after a long day, and innocent people waiting to catch train, to go back to their families.
    The terrorists are not human and hence the human rights do not apply to them.They must be handed to the public and must be beaten to death. The terrorists no matter how young, have a brain and the power to think and differentiate between the good and the evil. Their actions show that they are mindless people.
    I pray to God to put some sense into these people´s head.
    May the God give strength to the families of those deceased. And a thousand salutes to the brave police officers who have laid down their lives in the line of duty.

God speed,
    Yamuna.

4. SunitaGajula

SunitaGajula New IL'ite

The death toll has increased to 101 along with 287 injured
    The firings are still taking place at many places.
    My dad is travelling to Hyderabad from mumbai by Hussain Sagar exp which leaves VT at 9.50 pm.. He was at that very place were firings broke out 1 hour later. I am so thankful to God he is safe.. I spoke to him last night for an hour but still my hands start trembling thinking about the firings.

God please stop all this terrorism.. We dont want innocent people to die..
    Enough.. Mumbai has had enough of blasts, terrorism.. please stop all this.

5. Chandra25

Chandra25 Bronze IL'ite

Really shocked to hear the news.Really a pathetic scene in Mumbai.May God help the near and dear ones.Lets all of us pray for peace in Mumbai.:shock::shock:
    chandra25

6. KalyaniBhaskar

KalyaniBhaskar Bronze IL'ite

Re: Mumbai : Terrorists attack again

Very sad indeed.
    We can only infer that the intelligence has failed again in our country or people do not care for intelligence reports to take suitable measures.

People speak for days after the incident. Another big problem is with the media trying to project it giving a new dimension to the whole incident. period.

My condolences to the breaved families.

Kalyani

7. smileypooja

smileypooja Senior IL'ite

Dear all..

It is really a shocking news when a place like Taj in mumbhai is targeted to kill the foreigners...what a mindset they have??They are just killing everyone who comes their way...

Not even the top cops or the innocent people are spared...it looks like a planned attack...

I am praying for malspie who is bravely still giving us the updates of the blasts...and also for the mumbhaikar's who are going through this tragic situation....

Dont worry daffodil we pray that you have a safe journey tommorow and we pray also for sunitha and swarna....who are worried still about their loved family members...hope so god save all of them....

pooja.

8. Neesha

Neesha Senior IL'ite

Hello all

It's so shocking!! We watched on NDTV last night - a city of terror. Now all our newspapers and TV are reporting on this.
    My prayers to all those affected. May God give them the strength they need in this terrible time.
    We were so looking forward to our trip to India in two weeks time but now I have a heavy heart.
    I pray that the situation is overcome quickly.

Regards Neesha

9. purnima_2k

purnima_2k Senior IL'ite

My brother is there in Mumbai and he was supposed to fly tonight to Chennai.He is getting married next week. This has happened when we are all in a celebration mood! :((. Now hes changed his course and planning to reach Pune. Praying for my brothers safety and also of all such brothers /sisters and loved ones trapped over there!

God Bless!

Purni

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hey Friends,

Millions thanks for showing so much concern for a virtual friend whom.

Mumbai is still gripped with fear.

No confirm news about how many terrorists are holed up inside.

Couple of foreigners who escaped say, they are all young guys clad in jeans and Tees with expensive arms and explosives shouting in Hindi "Calling for British and American Nationals". Since they do not understand the language, they could only pick the name of the country.

They were not asking for any ransom in exchange nor have they laid any other conditions.

More Patrol is called from other parts of the country to take a control of the situation.

Army and Navy Men are at loss as they are equipped with ams which can kill in multiples of 100 in few seconds!!

Schools and Colleges are closed today,

Curfew is laid around Taj and Trident.

No fresh blast case in other parts of Mumbai.

No declaration from inside of the hotel about the casualties or possible hostages.