Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite

about 12 years back I had a short anulled marriage. I posted earlier (Jul 7, 2017 . Post number 28182)
    My time of birth is 9:35 AM . (I think I posted 9:25 AM earlier)
    DOB 17 Oct 79, 9 35 AM ; Hyderabad India

When will I get married and find love? Do I even have a chance of second marriage? Can you please tell me?
    Could you please suggest any pooja or any remedy to help me get married. (I did katyayani vratam and many others)
    Is there a chance for me at all?

2. shalinis

shalinis Bronze IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

I have issues with my husband and his family since three years. I don't have job and financially dependent on him. He does wants to live with me so I have filed a maintenance case in courts for me and my two kids and currently living with my parents. I want a happy and peaceful family for my kids. Is there any chance for reunion for us? How many years court issues goes on? Is there any remedy for compatibility.. please help sir..

My details
    Name: shalini
    Dob: 10/10/1987 6:00 pm
    Place: Andhra Pradesh
    Marriage date:24-4-2014

Husband details
    Name: Siva satyanarayana
    Dob: 04/06/1978
    Place: Andhra Pradesh

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

The birth details furnsiehd by you are not sufficient. Please repost your request with the actual place of both of you and also the birht time of your husband.

Regards

4. shalinis

shalinis Bronze IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,

I have issues with my husband and his family since three years. I don't have job and financially dependent on him. He does wants to live with me so I have filed a maintenance case in courts for me and my two kids and currently living with my parents. I want a happy and peaceful family for my kids. Is there any chance for reunion for us? How many years court issues goes on? Is there any remedy for compatibility.. please help sir..

My details
    Place: Nuzvidu,Andhra Pradesh

Husband details
    Time: evening (exact time unknown)
    Place: vissannapeta,Andhra Pradesh

5. aarchana6

aarchana6 New IL'ite

Thanks for the reply sir

6. strei

strei New IL'ite

Namaskar sir,
    Once again i am here for your guidance. After a long career break due to some circumstances going back to pursue career or rather say trying to restart my career.

Will i succeed??

should i keep on trying as till date no positive result.

My dob 16 mar 1980
    Tob 5:45 pm
    Pob ludhiana punjab India

Thanks in advance sir.

7. nisha86

nisha86 New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

We are waiting for your reply regarding the below.

In addition to the below one, we are having tremendous fights for the past 4 months due to various reasons. My husband never showed interest for a kid for the 5 years of marriage . Beginning he wanted to postpone the progeny for his sisters wedding since ours was love marriage then for his career. Now the fights re worse and I see that he is trying to hold the marriage for his sister's wedding but never does anything whole heartedly for the family. He always picks fight for even a small thing and he is also a great believer of God. Both the families have sacrificed a lot for the marriage and especially my family who underwent huge social and financial loss. Lots of problems and fights for even trying and we have planning for last 8-9 months.Please let me know will our lives become better after a kid and also when can I conceive.

Thanks

8. sociallifein30s

sociallifein30s Gold IL'ite

Hello sir, Did you get a chance to look into my situation please?

9. shalinis

shalinis Bronze IL'ite

]Namaskaram Sir,

My details
    Place: Nuzvidu,Andhra Pradesh

Husband details
    Time: evening (exact time unknown)
    Place: vissannapeta,Andhra Pradesh[/QUOTE]

Sir Please let me know. I'm quite depressed about these Issues. Please help me sir..

10. Shalinivc

Shalinivc New IL'ite

Dear Sir

I consulted you 4 years before when my husband was looking for job. He finally got a job in Aug 2017 however was not up to his expectation. He has been there for 2 years now but from mid November things are changing and he feels insecured and has the fear of losing his job. Can you please advise if there is any threat of losing job and how is his current period? Can you also advise remedy to overcome this? We are living in Dubai. His details are as below:

Vijay Chandnani
    DOB: 11 Feb 1973
    TOB: 4.30am
    POB: Mumbai

Regards,
    Shalini