1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 42

Anushka stood there just as words were gulped somewhere. She felt bubbles of joy inside. But she was still unaware about the second truth he was going to tell her. She felt strongly to run and hug him tightly but next moment got angry that he didn’t tell her directly.

Adish continued.

“Anushka, I was touched seeing the way took care of me & everyone in family. I didn’t know how to initiate & wasn’t sure about your feelings. That’s why I lied about France trip to see your reaction. But now please, let’s go to home.

This was a second shock for her. She felt happy & angry as well.

Silence occupied both of them.

“Whatever he is telling is true Anushka.” She heard a voice.

Anushka turned & was confused to hell seeing Vedant.

A: Vedant, you here? Who told you both?

“I am sorry Anushka, it’s me behind this.” This time another female voice came.

Adish & Anushka were now shocked to core to see Parineeta.

“What the hell is this Pari? Why did you break our promise? I will not talk to you.” Anushka blasted now.

Pari remained quiete & looked down.

Vedant came ahead. “She didn’t break your promise Anushka. She was totally helpless upon seeing you broken & informed me. Please don’t get angry on her for this terrible blunder made by Adish.I ask your forgiveness” He glanced angrily to Adish.

Vedant’s word soothed Anushka & tears started flowing from her eyes. Parineeta came ahead, wiped her cheeks. Anushka hugged her while patting on her back.

P: Anushka I am sorry dear. I couldn’t see you like that hence took this step. Anyways it’s too late now. We will talk later. Both of you go home.

A: Vedant, Pari please stop asking for sorry. You both wanted me to happy. I am sorry for being rude but some people have no importance of feelings.

Adish understood that punch was for him. Vedant too felt to him one more punch as his angel cried because of him. Now totally sure that she is only one for him.

Anushka – Adish left. Now there were remained only Pari & Vedant.

Pari not knowing what to do keep looking at Anushka’s direction. She didn’t want to be there with him despite her liking for him.

“Finally Adish confessed to her. “ Vedant said.

“Amm, Yes. Thanks to you “ she smiled .

Vedant was observing her. He wanted to make her open up.

“So much time time they took. Pari neeta, even I love someone & I will definitely confess her without delay. What about you?” he asked trying to control his laugh.

Pari with heavy heart stood there with whatever she heard. “Oh that’s good Vedant, please don’t delay in that, anyways, it’s already 5.30 pm, let me take your leave” she said swiftly.

Vedant didn’t fail to notice the change in her face.

“Yes of course, but wait, I will drop you.”

“Thanks Vedant, but it will be again long route for you to reach home as well. See autos are there one by one.please”

Vedant didn’t want to leave her like that. He thought to “Alright then, will you call me upon reaching home?”

“Sure”.

Pari turned & turned started walking towards autostand. She quickly wiped her eyes filled with tears.

He loves someone! Good that I didn’t involve much.

Anushka changed her dress & stood silently in their balcony, slowly trying to come out from the strings of incidence. One side she was happy inside & other also angry about the prank Adish played.

Adish stood beside her. She again turned on angry mode, started leaving from there. Adish held her hand. “I am once again sorry Anushka, I wasn’t sure about your feelings, wanted to see your reaction hence lied about France trip.”

Anushka freed her hand. “Whatever you wished you did it already.Now I don’t want to listen anything from you. On request of Vedant & Pari, I returned & henceforth won’t expect anything from you. I care for kaki, Aaji & everyone who loved me unconditionally. From now onward we will leave like room mates only.”

Her words shattered him especially last ones. He didn’t drag it further.

With soft voice he said,” again apologies Anushka, I always wanted you in my life because I felt you are my soulmate but that doesn’t mean I should think only about myself. You are an individual having your own opinions, feelings. I respect them & you too adjusted for me na though I troubled you. For me you came back again is a big thing, don’t ask anything much.”

He said & quietly left.

Anushka was melting with words.

Adish what do you think? You only can play pranks? I will test your medicine to you. After all I am your wife only!

She smiled naughtily without his notice.

Pari reached home & thanked lord. She was trying hard to bury thoughts of Vedant but somehow unable to do so. With his help only she could stop Anushka. She remembered that he told her to call upon reaching home. She took her phone & dialed his number but quicly disconnected it before rings, thinking why should I call him now? No!

Hii, just now reached .Good Night.

She sent a sms & threw phone.

There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception.

Pari’s situation was not different than it.

Adish-Anushka again started leaving like roommates as earlier. Anushka continued silent mode & to tease him more. She stopped cooking for him & requested Janki to prepare meal for them for few days giving workload reason.

Next day Dadu gave Adish his ironed clothes along with envelope. He apologized saying that he got it four days back but forgot to give him with last given set of clothes as it remained in his house.

After he left Adish curiously opened it & happily surprised, Greeting card from Anushka. He blamed himself for not seeing it earlier. Suddenly a tube light blinked.

That means, Anushka already confessed before me! Oh no, how idiot I was? Now I must wait for her to cool down! I must thank Parineeta & Vedant man.

He jumped in joy..

After three days

Anushka happily smiled when she saw the date in calendar.

Same day evening.

Vedant & Adish met.

Vedant seemed to be engrossed in deep thoughts.

“Hii buddy?” he exclaimed to Adish keeping his thoughts aside.

To be continued........:wave:

Adharv, Bhoonzee, Ammu2886 and 6 others like this.
  2. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Finally she is back.. Poor Pari...

3. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Very nice story @leenam05 i loved d character names too. Very simple genuine writeup. Finished all episodes in just 3-4 days. So eagerly waiting for new episode

4. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Yes PS, she is back.

Lets see what Pari does now. Thank you for your feedback dear.

5. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much @Giri12 dear.

Happy that you liked all characters names.

Posting new episode now.

please provide your feedback.:grinning:

6. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

blissfull likes this.
  7. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 43

“ Adi, whats up? Happy to see you?” Vedant answered.

Adish told him about Anushka’s silent mode. Vedant laughed. ”Everything will be alright man! What ever she doing is still less than your pranks. Give her some time.”

Adish smiled. He stared him for a while.” Hoping for same. I am still surprised how you made me to stop her. Parineeta told you about it & not me.”

V: Because Anushka took promise from her about not revealing it to you, so she informed me.

Adish saw that Vedant’s face shone. Idiot still not telling me!

A: it seems you both have a close friendship.

Vedant wasn’t prepared for this Yorker. He stammered. “It’s not like that Adi, we both are in same profession. That’s it.

A: You are telling me? I am your childhood friend darling.

Vedant remained quiet. He had a meaningful grin on his face.

Adish patted on his shoulder. “Don’t delay Ved, go & share your feelings with her.”

Vedant nodded to yes “Of course Adi, will do that very soon.”

The chat ended with a tight hug.

Vedant returned home happily & was thinking of Pari. He wanted to confess his love but things happened so fast that after meeting face to face also he was not able to confess & time wasn’t perfect. He kept seeing her photo in mobile clicked in Shounak’s wedding. He liked her positive attitude to wards uniting Adish & Anushka & how she blindly trusted on him. He decided not to waste time & soon meet her at any cost though she was not replying his messages, calls.

Other side Pari’s situation was no different. It was very hard for her to forget Vedant. She remembered all the moments they spent & cried alone.

It was a Friday. Anushka completed her morning chores. Janki packed Adish’s tiffin.

Anushka was patiently waiting Adish to leave. Adish wondered when she is almost ready then why not leaving as she leaves before him but he didn’t ask.

After he left Anushka quickly changed her suit & draped a beautiful green silk saree. She wore her green bangles in both hands & her big mangalsutra. Her half hair was tied in a small clip.There was no other better day for her to accept his love.

It was special day for every married girl who prays for long life of her husband & wishes to have him in every birth. It was Vatpournima. She did her morning ppoja & lit diya in manadir. She also made preparation for worship of banyan tree. Pieces of five fruits were kept on leaves of banyan tree along with white thread of black beeds. She arranged all those leaves in big plate along with pooja articles.

Around 10 o clock ladies in Shirodkar families gathered at banyan tree near their society. Pallavi & Anushka did their pooja from priest as it was their first vatpournima after marriage.they completed their 7 rounds to banyan tree & exchanged their vaan (banyan leaves filled with fruits) with each other.Devki complemented her both daughter in laws.

The day was nicely spent. At Anushka’s office ladies made fun, took photos. Anushka was happy throughout the day. She opened the door. Reminding of her colleagues teasing she smiled to herself & entered house.

She kept her bag on sofa & went to refresh being unaware of the surprise awaited for her. While wiping her face she entered their bedroom to change.

She absolutely had no clue that Adish was already standing in bedroom’s balcony. He noticed her entering in colony.While going to office he saw ladies going for worship of banyan tree. Upon reaching office Devki called him & informed that she is sending pulao for him. He left office early to see his angel.

He turned & gave her an affectionate look. Anushka’s legs started shivering when he started coming towards her. She couldn’t meet his eyes, without bothering of him she hurriedly took her clothes from cupboard & turned.

Adish was standing just behind her that Anushka bumped on him as there was no place to move or adjust. Adish balanced her in his arms & kept staring at her.

Anushka felt tickles with his touch. “You are looking gorgeous Anushka, May I know the reason?” he asked grinning with a wink.

Anushka shocked with his gesture. Her alarm triggered & she pushed him aside coming out from his hold. While keeping face unaffected, she said in a serious mode” Kaki has sent meal for you. Now will you please go out?” she raised her hand indicating that she wants to change.

You can change here, I have no problem.

He wanted to say. The thought made him laugh & while trying to control it said” You change & come for dinner.”

“I won’t have dinner. Have upset stomach,” she said quickly.

So nicely she is lying.

Adish stopped walking out of bedroom.

“But still your face glowing? Why?” he countered.

Anushka had no answer. Trying to ignore she said” don’t talk anything. Let me change.”

She closed bedroom door without waiting for his reply whereas Adish laughed heavily in hall.

Anushka recollected his actions & smiled. Fully drenched in sweat, she changed & took a bath. She was hesitant to go out. She checked the time it showed 9.30 pm. something peeped in her mind.

She heard TV sound & slowly started walked towards kitchen to have some water. While having water she noticed meal container lying on kitchen platform as it is.

He didn’t have food? Why today only he wants to eat with me?

“Anushka….”

She came in senses with that voice & found him standing at kitchen entrance corner.

“You didn’t have dinner?” she asked hastily.

To be continued..........:wave:

Adharv, mbharani, Bhoonzee and 7 others like this.
  8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh no you stopped at right moment...could have written few more sentence..atleast finished that night's episode!

9. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Wow..beautiful episode....cant wait to read next one

10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

blissfull likes this.