1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Murano

Murano Guest

in super singer it is. poor kids and youngsters. priyanka jumps on all male contestants, hubbies of female contestants. link comedian nisha with mani in the band, link the contestants among themselves, etc.

once in a while it can be taken as a comedy but not regularly the same stuff.

2. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

Indeevara likes this.
  3. SpringB

SpringB Platinum IL'ite

Exactly! disgusting to watch such shows as in the name of comedy they cross limits.

4. kumudh31

kumudh31 Gold IL'ite

I accept your opinion venkat, in BB show where multicultural people participate madhu shouldn't talk about kaveri issue. But I worked in Bangalore NGO for 10 years, whether it's a social or religious or even govt functions Tamil nadu bashing is very common, they will not worry how we felt. My point is Sherin knew this she could easily ignored it instead of bullying madhu

5. suasin

suasin Gold IL'ite

Armies excuse..
    I feel Madhu said something as usual without thinking and Sherin already irritated by Kasturi and Madhu saying she aligns with the boys using them, reacted.. If you see, Tharshan, Losliya are really against Madhu to the point they join Kavin in stopping Madhu as soon as she opens her mouth.. Add the soft corner towards Sherin, that must have been really ugly.
    Considering Tharshan and Losliya are out of the country, telecasting that convo wouldn't be prudent..

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  6. suasin

suasin Gold IL'ite

Also, Cheran and Kasturi are the only people who have a basic understanding of the consequences.. All others are high school dropouts probably.. No idea of political correctness..
    In all this, Sandy with his sick jokes aboit transgenders might be crowned.. Tharshan must have been warned looking at his face yesterday..why noone found sandys lady voice mocking aninsult?
    Why no one is asking Losliya to shut up? Why can't Madhu talk for all the women in the world who are taken for granted? Kasturi started in the first day but lost it...

Dhamini, manjukanth, Radpriya and 5 others like this.
  7. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

sandy and kavin are toxic. initially i thought sandy was funny and kavin was happy go lucky types.

common grudge on cheran brought saravann,K and S TOGETHER. FROM THEN on they started their unfair game. targetting and taking revenge. By calling the opponent machan, K hides his hatred and S with his not so funny jokes covers everything.
    In coming days hope kasturi gives back.(she must limit her words:joycat:). ppl are calling her keyboard warrior.hope she retaliates

Dhamini, manjukanth, Radpriya and 4 others like this.
  8. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

Hearty thanks for understanding my views. I really hate them. Infact I didn't accept offer from a company which is located at kar.. I know they will never bother about others how much they will get hurt because of such heard words but my stand is why we should do the same on them, what is the difference between you and them.
    Think from Sherin side
    Madhu - already irritated. This is second time. One is cultural issue now state issue.
    Kasthuri - I don't know what she talks on that day with her. Some statement without any connection like Manirathanam dialogues by walking here and their.
    Vanitha - creating a new conteravesy with Tharshan.
    She is also mentally disturbed but she did not shown to others like Madhu.
    She is also a women.
    Before The BB ends truth will come. I will not say anything now because here all of them taking this into heart and treated as personal issue. This is not fair. One thing we will not get any single Penny by supporting Madhu or Sherin.

Indeevara, periamma and rmpriya like this.
  9. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Madhu could be completely wrong.

Bye Madhu, take care nu solla kooda oru dog kum courtesy illa .

Even Gayu master was behaving better

10. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Look like something happened on Friday itself. Beginning of the show K hosted like send off party for MM. Kamal wasn't arguing anything this time.

Sandy velia anupna nalla irukum. Dance and irritate comedy thavara ethuvum theriathu.

All youngsters in BB house no respect, head weighted. But you know in the final VTV they will bring finalists from this ego youngsters group and no surprise one will be the winner.

Mugen konjam kuda self analysis or self thinking ethum illa'. Darshan nalla pesuvan ipo avanum maritaan.

Sherin no market but still I thought she's good hearted person but athu antha sotha teamku thaan pogum.

MM quit the show ellam happya irukanga except Kasturi and Cheran. Intha Kevin antha waste los jail pona feel panuvan but no basic humanity for others. Same antha Los nalla aadum athuku vantha ... otherwise kevalamana siripu other than that nothing...all she wants only she has to sit with K ...more possessive but she's not telling...