1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What A Blissful Day It Was!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by HariLakhera, Jul 12, 2019.

1. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

First of all thanks to all for their feedbacks. Special thanks to Sandyr for her close call and Agathinai for almost guessing correctly. Life is a mystery and yet we all try to solve it and happiness is a miraze, we keep chasing. We are told the soul leaves the body after its death but what makes it stick for a longer time waiting for its clinical death, much to the distress of the owner of the body and his or her close relatives and friends, is again a mystery.
    I am referring to bedridden bodies with life but no hope of revival.

Each day is blissful as long as

I AM ALIVE BUT NOT BEDRIDDEN.

Agathinai, Viswamitra, Afresh and 3 others like this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

After all this taxing intellectual gymnastics, I have to settle with reality though a damp squib.

HariLakhera likes this.
  3. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Thyagarajan Sir! Hahahahaha. I am sure no one was expecting me to announce that I got a Nobel in Literature. !!!!!! Though even would look pigmy. Looks like 'Khoda Pahad Nikli Chuiya' (Much ado about nothing) but that is the reality. Average age of humans in developed society has gone up, thanks to the medical advancement but along with that the quality of life has not improved.

Though not in my control, I will consider myself blissful.

Thyagarajan likes this.