1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Quite queer but inquisitive!

2. shivanya07

shivanya07 Platinum IL'ite

Indha Vanitha...:imp: enna janthu nae therleo_O Kavin himself knows that the audience applause was not for him nu aana indha vanitha angayum misguide panra:facepalm:

First of all Vanitha herself is very poor in judging things idule she is trying to guide others! enna kodumai saravanan idhu:confused:
    Indha ranagalath le oru sandosham...Abirami kum baasha gang kum muttikuchu:cheer:

All of a sudden abi has strted to look like a tolerable person:D If she uses her overconfidence and guts properly in going against vanitha then she would have high chance to get public's sympathy just like Madhu. I feel she she has the capacity to thooki potu miduchufy kumki Vanitha:D. And i am waiting for that moment:rolleyes:

Yaar Vanitha vae pandhu aadranglo avungluku daan trophy pa:number_one:

Anusha2917, rmpriya, Ranchu and 2 others like this.
  3. Thyagarajan

:hello:True indeed. While islands of discussion on in the foyer, With half fish she Fathima emerged out - out to merge and mesh with the other half in the stiff hands of great Kamal ji.
    God bless save the rest in the meanwhile!

4. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

People talking mostly in English is very useful (for the likes of me :cry:) for those who have shaky vernacular ability.
    The subtitles appear quite fast, and go away....

upload_2019-7-8_13-54-16.png

Anusha2917 and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. Thyagarajan

Kamalji yesternight at 10.30 IST told in BIGBOSS dwellers that tamil is versatile language to express any kind of emotions and so requested them ito speak in tamil as far as possible.
    Thanks and Regards.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  6. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

When the fight /argument is happening in English yes subtitles will go fast... :grinning::grinning:
    It difficult to keep track of it...

Amulet likes this.
  7. Neelaa

Neelaa Bronze IL'ite

Did anyone observed mohan vaidhya's behaviour and communication style with other housemates before and after captainship. Dunno why this captain title changed his nature last week. Behaved like a school teacher while giving instructions to HMs. Nextweek someoneelse will be a captain and audience will see the same vaidhya again who was down to earth in the beginning of BB.

8. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Dont think so as Vanitha may declare the truth of payment to public in case any misunderstanding occur btwn her and the channel.So I doubt if Vijay TV would take such a high risk!

Anusha2917 and anika987 like this.
  9. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

The thing I liked about Fathima was a very good analysis of the inmates she gave in her speech. She knew the strength and weaknesses of all. I agree with her views.

I hope that Abhirami starts to think more rationally. I still don’t like her as she doesn’t think like a mature adult yet but atleast she has started to introspect herself. I can’t think about how people can behave shamefully, even if it’s just a show. One can earn money but the disgrace these people had brought onto themselves is beyond belief.

Vanitha is dominant as usual and if the past BB are taken into account one have to endure her antics for quite sometime. If anyone is able to endure her torture and maintain their patience then they will definitely shine in their personal life! She is an incarnation of an evil mother in law, sister in law, father in law etc etc.(all in one). :sweatsmile:

Anyhow all for business and money.

10. Dhamini

Dhamini Platinum IL'ite

I just watched the promo. Some people never change- Abirami again talking nonsense. No one needs to destroy their own reputation. They themselves are enough. This applies to Abhirami, Vanitha and their group.

Then they blame that Madhu is playing her cards. Don’t they know that it’s literally their attitude which makes people totally frustrated and vote for Madhu.

I also saw Fathima Babu interview where she had given good explanation and analysis. Liked it.

Anusha2917 and balakrish like this.