1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3

Discussion in 'TV' started by ashneys, Jun 24, 2019.

1. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

I too feel the same. It really is irritating when someone keeps repeating calm down when someone is upset and arguing. In that issue I didn't like the attitude of MM.
    Abhirami had some bad history with her and shows it at any possible incident. She should also just let go and try to be normal. Not nice to see her showing face all times.

balakrish likes this.
  2. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

Still IM feeling good this season .

pona season la entha moonji ya paathalum it was irritating . Viji came in as a breeze later .

Ranchu and balakrish like this.
  3. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

FB has all weird expressions on hearing their stories:mask:
    Too much
    I feel she s worse than Mumtaz

candidheart and shivanya07 like this.
  4. shivanya07

shivanya07 Platinum IL'ite

When they were introducing her, she said she was an air hostess and now an anchor. I then found that she has also acted in movies doing small roles. She is the one who comes in Soori's famous comedy "Pushpa Purushan":D in "velai nu vandhuta vellakaran" movie.

And some site said she is Bobby Simha's sibiling. :thinking:Dont know how far this one is true. But when she was telling her story she said that her sibilings are not in talking terms with her, nt sure if she was refering to Bobby only.

FT is clearly following Mumz only. Remember Mumz at the starting of BB showed Mahat to camera and said "pullai ye nalla valathirukeenga" :BangHead: and now FT did the same with MM saying "Amma madri parthukren":eek: Another budding rajamatha in BB. And her expressions during the sad story episode:facepalm: veraaaa level!!! anju ruba ku nadika sonna ambadhu ruba ku nadikradhu!! Pakra namba kannu elam avinju poradhuku...o_O

So true pa. And this season atleast most of them are speaking proper tamil . Last season loosewarya and yash oda tamil ketu kaadh le ratham varadha korae dan.:confused:

Did u guys noted Vanitha saying a pazhamoli and adding idhuvum en appan sollikuduthadhu dan:roflmao:She is def going to bring up her family issues in the future episodes. And vijaykumar might have already requested KH to bring her out soon before she damages their family name in the media.

Sherin and shakshi doing mama velai for abhi is totally unnecessary. Though Losliya is not giving any content she has already started having fan base. So BB wil retain her for sometime. Since Abi has started to irritate audience, BB will keep her inside for sure:thumbup:.
    Sappa Cheran dancing:facepalm:mudiyala.. azhudhiruven:shakehead:

Adharv, Dhamini, balakrish and 4 others like this.
  5. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Agreed! they could have left it when abhirami went into the girls room, but vanitha was all charged up for a fight... inag irunthu I wanted to shout to both parties to CALM DOWN!!:BangHead:

6. candidheart

Naan Apdiye..SHOCK Ayiten:eek:

7. candidheart

Meera - cannot listen! she does not let anyone finish. even when tharshan was trying to explain things calmly she cannot let him finish, has to interrupt!!:mad::mad: ipdiye continue panna, no one will bother talking to her and she will be eliminated soon.

Vantiha - expects others to listen to her but she cannot also let others finish. because of how Meera reacted to Mohan incident,(meera is wrong there, vanitha was trying to convey in a nice manner) she took the vessel washing issue to retaliate!. they were simply discussing with changing the timings, no reason to change her teams and she says that openly later.. Vanitha form ku vanthuta polaruku:laughing:

Sakshi - Madhu, no reason to pounce on her for consoling! as she says is just trying to be nice to house mates, trying to put behind their personal issues.

Cheran - good question (enma mazhaila nanaja:clapclap: and resolution.

Indeevara, shivanya07 and SpringB like this.
  8. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

So true @candidheart

Like the guys said it was ‘kola adi sandai” yesterday :joycat::joycat:

Meera has listening issues, she continues to irritate the opposite party every time, n they get hyper, n she starts crying:facepalm:

Vanitha has come to full form, lol.. she’s angry n loud but atleast she’s honest n open about her inner feelings, she said that she mentioned about toilet cleaning intentionally..

Madhu, Sakshi, abhi - it’s all valid points from their own sides..

Cheran - that was really good :clap2: she was struggling to answer his questions.. he’s giving out good advices n asks good questions.. he looks silent but pretty sharp

meepre, candidheart and shivanya07 like this.
  9. shivanya07

shivanya07 Platinum IL'ite

Exactly, he looks quite but is noticing everything and gives pretty decent advice.
    MM: Never allows anyone to finish their talk.
    Sakshi: I seriously didnt find anything wrong in her consoling MM. She tried to act good when some one broke down.That dsnt mean she supports what MM did or said.
    Madhu: She Pouncing on sakshi was again unnecessary. I dont know what i missed in that scene... but i felt she actually was confronting Vanitha near the dining table. And when Vanitha got agitated coz of something she said , i think i heard Vanitha saying No Madhu, you cant say that to me .. or something like that.. Madhu conveniently started putting same side goal and stood by Vanitha abd started blaming on Sakshi.

Aprm yaar pa adhu , allowing Madhu to have mouna veradham inside the house :imp: Idhuvum i am nt sure i think she said 3hrs ku mouna veradham when the vessel washing issue was going on.
    Reshma: She was sensible to say that the fight was going off the topic when madhu was targeting Sakshi and insisted on coming back to vessel washing schedule.

Vanitha: :D olimayamana entertainment ... Vanitha vai parthal therigiradhu....
    It would be worth watching if she uses her boldness and anger for the right purpose. Nee theri baby..:banana:

MM asking Mohan to put the hook... :facepalm: yen ma unaku vera aal ae kedaiklayaa..kavin,mugen,
    Tharshan yarayavdhu kooptu sollirundha sandoshama potu vitutu poirpanga le adhae vitutu Mohan ae kooptu elarae ye iluthu vutrukae :rolleyes:

Ranchu, varhem, candidheart and 2 others like this.
  10. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Haha.. :roflmao: