1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Who Is Difficult To Understand Women Or Men

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Janakinarne, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

I have always been screaming about getting girls better educated, ready for a job (vocation), have money in their hands so that they can be a little more powerful in making decisions for themselves.

Now you are telling me that if there is a 90% chance of a life going wrong, girls would still go for it. I am so sad.

If there is only a 10% chance of being loved by husband and his family, a woman should not think:"we will go to there family thinking that they wil love and take care of us"
    This is a really bad bet on life.

I wish parents spend the wedding money on the girls' education, so that she can grow up to have a job, and bet on the stockmarket, make money, and marry the best gym-boy, who will be "ready to sit near our foot.."

cheenu123 and Sandyr46 like this.
  2. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

Its comolucated Janaki, sumtymz u do get to see really beautiful relationships, rare la romantic movie kind.

Faith, hope n blessings to all those in love ready to take the next step, those who have had bad marriages but hoping to find the next Mr. Right and for those once broken and have found the right one. Love is blind they say, perhaps true to some extent but we are only human right n one wid full of expectations :)

Janakinarne likes this.
  3. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::number_one::number_one::number_one::number_one:

4. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

@Amulet what you said is right...the should be educated and she should stand on her feet without depending upon there parents als if there is a situation arises....and I wish every women should be independent when coming to her personal life and she should say no if she didn't like...
    In the same way she should educate about the family and relations als once she enters into her own earning she became arrogant and won't give value to relations Al's(am not talking about all working women's,only some are who is spoiling there life without unknowing)..there are somes mens who will take care of there family responsibility and love the family where a women spoil it...just because of her ego ...
    Those 10%of men us enough to keep the women happy ..remaining 90%they run towards money and status they never care about family or anything..they need just money so the bride anyway buying him so she no need to bother about anything she lead her life happily at her parents house and mostly his husband is under her foot only...
    This type of men's going to Know later the value of true love and effection...
    But every girl should be brave and can able to manage her self when the situation Cam..not suppose to be under his shoes ...they have to fight for her freedom...(but most of us are failed here als because as women as daughter we know how hard it is to come out and stand alone..just by thinking of our parents because they can't bear all these pain,they can't see we suffer like this)..

Amulet likes this.
  5. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Mmm you are right dear...there are some people who give value to relationship and living life happily..even she is rich she ready to mingle with ordinary guy where as vice versa...and they lead there life happily...
    I can say they are lucky who got understanding and lovable partner ...they no need anything else...we can see those very rarely..where we compare our life's with them and think we are unlucky..

6. Sandyr46

Sandyr46 Gold IL'ite

I have nutin to compare Janaki. Yes I am a divoecee but am living a peacefull life rather now. I have come to terms with my past. I dont feel unlucky at all, just that married life, love or relationship is not cut out for me and I am ok with that. Personally I stay away from getting involved. My shrink says its my fear to let someone in n I think y put myself into the same situation again, y gamble with the peace n contentment I have now. So I just live life as it comes. Make the best of what I have and what I can get and give gratitutude and thank GOD for everything I am today :)

Janakinarne likes this.
  7. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

@Sandyr46 you are lucky that you take right decision at right time where as so many here are not dare to take a step just by thinking of there parents including me....just compromising in life and still trying and hoping soon best days in our life will come..
    Every parent should teach there children to fight with there future and to take decision when time comes.... and even they should be ready to accept any situation even after there daughter married...
    Even up to me living alone is more happy than compromising with unloved person...
    Wish you all the best and enjoy your life like no day tomorrow...wish I too want to spend time at least single day in my life ike no tomorrow....

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    Sandyr46 likes this.
  8. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

9. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

Men and women are equally calculated now.

Let me tell you my expirence.
    We moved to a new place, we had to rent a very small place because that is what we got at that time. I tried to friends with everyone few were very welcoming few ignored my tries. I am a social introvert, I try to be fair and respectful but cant put much effort in pleasing people and waiting for their friendships. I moved on with people who were relatively ok with me. No complaints.

Then we got a house with our previous savings which was 'in par' ( or so felt by others)with the neighbourhood and boy did people flip!. Like pancakes!, sweet talk, invites, subtle property questions... both men and women. I realised that some people are happy living their lives like a business.

Other friends just congratulated and felt glad for me and continued like they were always.

Generally, I think I have a trick to know who would flip and who wouldn't. I would love my dosas or pancakes to be flipped, not people.
    The trick I share is *drum roll*... people who act too loving or too excited or too involved flip faster as they are only testing if we are financially worthy enuf, they always waiting to get some info.

People who value a person by his/ her self wont have these dramatic emotions... because people's self does not change dramatically, only situations do. I speak to all its not a train smash that people have chosen to lead their life in a way they prefer( but will walk away if sh1t persists) but I feel so good to be with few :).

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    BhumiBabe and nakshatra1 like this.
  10. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Ofcource when coming to business mind men and women thinks the same way mostly and works in the Same path als..
    But coming to emotional feelings women's can't hide much in there heart. .s
    When coming to housewife's most of them they have to get there feelings out on others situation or status like throwing stones on them or degrading others because they can't see others to go too high..am not talking about all women am talking in business mind ..it's purely because even they will als wants there sweet home or something like that which is became a dream to them mostly...just they want to express there frustration out..
    But men kept everything in there mind and won't come out als but felt the same way in there heart and mind. ...