1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh BB! You were back already?
    Hope you have settled back !

Srikanth is going nuts! Time to fix himself! Good One!

2. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Aarthi. Next chapter would tell you what really happened.
    Trip was really good professionally. Had good fun too

3. blackbeauty84

Hi Rith,
    Yup back and the trip was really good in all ways.

4. blackbeauty84

Thanks Peddadas. Trip was a good one.

YUp Srikanth needs lot of fixing up.

peddadas likes this.
  5. Rajeni

Rajeni Moderator Platinum IL'ite

Going great BB! Caught up with all the updates! Waiting for the next!

6. blackbeauty84

Chapter-43

Harini

‘Har..Harini.,Help.’ Said Srikanth’s blurry voice that night

I got out of Mukund sir’s cabin. ‘Srikanth? Are you okay?’

‘No..help…Dev is coming in my dreams…I lo..love you. Let’s adopt..Vith...’ he blabbered.

‘Srikanth , where are you? You sound drunk?’ I asked. I heard a crash sound.

‘Hello’ came a voice.

‘Srikanth, Is he there?’ I asked.

‘His name is Srikanth is it? He has crashed out. Can you come, take him home?’ the person said providing me an address.

I tried calling Sriram several times and he didn’t pick the call.

I excused myself from the work Mukund sir gave. Mukund sir instructed me to take office cab and the next scheduled cab was available only after 30 minutes. I booked a cab who cancelled the ride at last minute. I walked towards bus stop and waited there. Should I have asked Mukund sir for help?He must have obviously known Srikanth is chairman’s son. A bus which was going in different route arrived and bus stop became empty.

I started sweating a little. It was only five minutes of wait but the wait felt eternal. I decided to get back to office so that I can take a cab or get some help. A car whizzed past the bus stop and in matter of minutes came towards it. I have read about these incidents but never dreamt it might happen to me.

I screamed, kicked and fought but I was powerless before four heavily drunk men. I had so many dreams for my life and this can’t definitely be the end of it. My phone rang and I couldn’t even reach it. My whole body was hurt in all directions and my clothes were They were trying to push me into the car and when I thought that’s the end of it I heard sudden screech of tyres and Mukund sir emerged out of it. Mukund sir with his army man strength handled them with ease.

Mukund sir called police while we were on the way to hospital.Looked like Mukund sir knew a doctor there so he got someone to attend me without any delay. Later Mukund sir took me to his house where the police came for questioning me. I couldn’t really describe what happened, so Mukund sir suggested they come later. Meanwhile they were trying to trace them via vehicle number. As my mother and Nandhini were out of town, Mukund sir insisted on staying with him.

Mukund sir was living in a huge joint family, but had a floor of his own. I got to know he has never married. I couldn’t sleep that night as my mind was thinking about something. It was early in the morning when I managed to get sleep. But sir did all in his might to make my stay comfortable.

When I woke up I could find Priya mam in the house, talking with sir.

‘I’m sorry about what happened, Harini.’ Priya mam said. Soon Mukund sir was in a call and it was her who gave me the positive energy brought me back to a functional state. As I haven’t communicated with my mother, she broke it to her gently and assured her of my safety till mother comes back.

‘I would have gladly taken you home dear.. but I’m not sure it would be appropriate. You can’t be in more safer place than Mukund’s’ she said.

‘That’s right. When you go home and kick some sense into Srikanth.’ Sir said and Priya mam left soon.

‘Harini, Police have arrested those men; we will have to go there for identifying them. Chairman is insisting on filing a case, our lawyer is on his way.’ He said.

‘No, I don’t want to do any of that..’ I sobbed.

‘Harini, I know that. This is not easy. But you will have to. If not those idiots will do it on somebody else.’ Sir reasoned. My heart shuddered to see those men again but somehow I braved up and went along with sir.

It was in the evening when sir was talking something to me, bell rang. I was expecting it would be my mother instead it was Sriram.

‘Welcome Sriram. Didn’t expect you here though..’ sir said.

‘Yeah..I wish I haven’t visited in such a sad situation. I’m sorry about what happened Harini. I couldn’t pick up call that time..how I wish I had picked the call.’he said.

‘No point talking about that..’ I said.

‘True. Srikanth wants to talk to you. He’s waiting in the car below..’ he said.

‘Only decent thing your brother has done in recent days is ask permission before visiting Harini.. Do wait here Sriram, I need to talk to him.’ Sir went down.

Next I met him was two years later.

7. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

That's a good one BB. 2 years later..did this scene happened after 2 years. Means when Sairam and Srikanth came harini dint meet Srikanth?

8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Superb BB dear. It's like watching a movie dear and again kudos to your narration. You are superb dear. Eagerly waiting for next part. You are a regular one who posts and wish you do that. Like everyone it will be an anxiety in our mind to know what's going to happen next.

9. blackbeauty84

Thanks Peddadas. Sorry if there is a confusion,Harini and Srikanth didn't meet for next two years...

10. blackbeauty84

Thanks a ton Aarthi. So happy reading your feedback.