1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

mm yes that was really bad of Harini's dad

2. blackbeauty84

Posted next episode Periamma plase check.

3. blackbeauty84

yes yes it's going to very tough for them.

4. blackbeauty84

Thanks for the feedback Aarthi. It's going to be tough going for both of them given the context. let's see whether Srikanth's love has strength to prevail.

aarthi28 likes this.
  5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Yeah you catched my mind. Very very tough time for harini. But sure jai is understanding at heart level and wud have heard to Priya. But srikanth poor boy, awaiting for his feelings to be expressed for harini. ரொம்ப excited for next episode and next level meeting between hari and srika

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  6. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Whatever he's her father...still I dont agree with Harini trying to release her father...She doesnt have any affection for him and Srikanth's badly injured

7. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

I cant understand Harini's actions. Why does she still want to release her father?

Great going BB!

8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

I am sure Harini is in trans now not knowing what is happening and what to do. More than asking for releasing her father she could have asked how Srikanth is and what is running in his mind1 Good that she moved away for few days, I guess that might be a plannned move by Srikanth or Sriram or Priya (may be) Good going BB Poor girl Harini she deserves some good days...

9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

@BB dear, Honestly speaking, being driven by the story, I read all the 31 chapters from the beginning once and the Journey Srikanth & Harini went through and I agree how love plays a very important role in everyone's life, the struggles faced to decide the young mind is something which you have taken us through. Eagerly waiting for further updates. Please get in some romantic moments between these love birds. More over, I remember to have quoted by Srikanth as a Non virgin which depicts his straight forward character and Harini is quite opposite. But opposite poles do attract each other right. Looking forrward.....

10. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

pch pavam...Poor harini :crybaby2:

BB ma'am srika sema weak body...Can't a hero smash oru nalu anji (4 to 5) rowdies :BangHead: chocolate boy :eek:

Can't you bless them with some good dreams :cry: Don't dare to touch Jai :grinning-smiley-048:I am there as his BG :nut::smash2:

too much of partiality..hero US and Heroin local transfer :rage: and pavam harini you're letting her down due to her fin status.....parunga she will soon clear all the cat and rats and ore song la she will become rich :banana:

vivan :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream: yappa we can't match him BB ma'am :roflmao:

Very interesting updates and as always unga dialogues are simply superb and fun-filled :clap2::clap2: thank you and keep rocking. Waiting for next update.

aarthi28 likes this.