1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Right Kind Of Bra

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Frangipani, Apr 5, 2018.

1. MeenaAdiga

MeenaAdiga New IL'ite

Sure Friend... I need to search for this over... does this website has any place for private messages.. I am really sorry to bug you in this string... and Geeta , you really owe me a lot

2. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

Thank you all for the suggestion.

I just found out that my size increasing a lot by eveining for ex: morning when I start my size is x cms by the evening it is x+8 cms:BangHead: :facepalm:. So I got plus 8 size now, will see how it works.

If any one has this kind of problem please:crybaby2: post any solution.

Regards,
    Bagiya

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@Soch have you analysed if you are sensitive to some thing you eat in the day.. your body is reacting to that..sometimes if your body is finding it hard to digest something or if your breathing pattern due to weight is different you breathe through mouth to compensate....it is a possiblity..

See if it is milk ..or just wheat..that you eat in the morning in the form of bread or rotis.
    Just look for symptoms by manipulating your diet..maintain a dairy..your diet and your gut flora hold the key..talk to a gastro..

4. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

Actually It started some years back. This bloating will start after 10-13 days after period and will last till next period. So was thinking due to some harmonal things. I had been to so many docs no solution. But now only duing period my tummy is fine.

Milk thing i too read somewhere but dint take it seriously. Will try checking on those now.

Thank you Shanvy :)

Anusuya and Shanvy like this.
  5. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Just got to know that the brassier extender availble now a days. I got one of those, it is really helpful for me now. I got it in NaiduHall chennai.

Just thought of sharing with you all.

Soch

Attached Files:

6. neenabeauty

neenabeauty Junior IL'ite

hi everyone, i am 26 nw and my parents have started searching groom for me... i have got a question,infact a foolish one...actually i have never used any padded bras till now..i usually use cotton normal bras..my size is 34..nowdays my friends tells me to use padded bras as they are gud..bt i dnt knw whether i should use it or not...can someone sugest me its pros and cons... i normally use jeans tops and tshirts..

7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

There are lightly padded bras which are good and it actually looks good but again if you are very slim and a 34 size..
    It might make chest size look bigger especially on a jeans top..

Depends on your body type also.

In America one thing I have noticed is all the bras are padded and hence I most of the time get regular bras from India.Again I do this coz I don’t want my chest size to look bigger.

8. neenabeauty

neenabeauty Junior IL'ite

i am not too slim..fit body type actually..i think i have got perfect size..bt my friends says for tshirts and western tops padded bras are the best option..is it so?? if yes what kind of it should i use?

9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Yeah padded is better but again I find the padded bras in India are better coz the padding is less..

If you are in Chennai..flora instore in t nagar has really good stuff

10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I will
    Also get you some brand names soon
    Flora instore in tnagar is really good!opposite to Naidu hall