1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Love You, But I Can't Live With You Part - 1

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by pranavi1987, Jul 24, 2018.

1. rupz

rupz Silver IL'ite

Ohh prnavi very nicely depicted the small fights taking place..

Is this the same ring... Prashant gave at the wedding...??

pranavi1987 likes this.
  2. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Wonderful update...girls will always do this [i will also yell immediately without listening ;-) and then realize]...

lovely episode :)

pranavi1987 likes this.
  3. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:boxing: cute little fights nice to read but worried if it would end up in tragedy :facepalm: guess ring remained with prash til the wedding day :sunglasses: cool update ma'am :clapclap: look forward for next update. Thank you.

periamma and pranavi1987 like this.
  4. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

At this point I feel they are blessed to have each other in their life :innocent::innocent::innocent: . Prash is really a blessed soul .

He really took care of the ring by giving it to Vinni which was meant for him.

Thanks @pranavi1987 , even with busy schedule you could find sometime to write :)

pranavi1987 likes this.
  5. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you rupz, yes it is the same ring ,that Prash gifted to them in wedding.

6. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you Ammusateesh, I dont think yelling has to do some thing with gender :banana:, my husband does that :rage:, later he realizes :smash2:, ofcourse this is a story, I have designed Nandu's character that way, I think some times Vineel is like that too.

ammusatheesh likes this.
  7. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

yes it is the same ring, Adharv, you are too much involved :D, what ever hardships they both faced, you must be relaxed to know that they are (happily) married now.

Adharv likes this.
  8. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

Thank you pumpkin :cheer:, yes the bond between them is pure and beautiful with some spark of ego's, which is true in real life too.

If we show all love all the time, it becomes an unrealistic movie.

thanks a lot

9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Mmmm...story is going good!

10. pranavi1987

pranavi1987 Gold IL'ite

EPISODE 48

Nandu went to college next day and it was their classmate Madhuri birthday, every one wished her, and she invited them for birthday party that evening in a restaurant.

Nandu told that she will try, actually she is not interested to go out that evening, and she thought to meet Vineel.

Vineel said he has class that evening and it is not possible to meet.

She is in her hostel, writing assignments and she is upset that Vineel said busy and it is more than two weeks they met and then her friends called for party.

I am not interested , Nandu said.

Common Nandu, today is Friday evening and tomorrow is holiday, we will come back soon.

What If warden comes to know, that we all went for a party? She asked

How will she know? We all will not go out at same time, each one of you come in five to ten minutes interval.

Anyhow, I don’t feel like coming today said Nandu.

We are going to disco too , you don’t want to enjoy one of her friends asked.

What is disco?

It is dance Nandu, come you can see, you will love it.

Nandu is not interested to go, but she is remembering Vineel all the time, if she sits alone in her room and Vineel is busy in other activities.

She started thinking and remembered Vineels words,”I never got time to enjoy with friends after totally immersed in love”

This is same in my case too, I never spent time with my friends except for a couple of movies, she thought to herself.

She thought to inform Vinni, but he is not at his room, she called to the shop few minutes back only.

She went to Madhuri birthday party with her friends.

As soon as she reached there, she got shocked, you said restaurant what is this?

This is called pub, if we say that you won’t come, that’s why we told you restaurant, told one of her friend.

Nandana started feeling uncomfortable , there is lot of music which is loud, waiter served drinks and her friends ordered cocktails with alcohol content.

I don’t drink said Nandu.

We have ordered fruit juice for you Nandu have it, told her friends.

Actually they have ordered a fruit juice for Nandu, but due to a mistake, all were cocktails.

Nandu drank and she found taste so different, she is feeling dizzy and her eyes are getting closed.

All her friends, started taking pictures and dancing.

Madhuri called some of her friends from boys engineering college too. They all drank and starting dancing.

Some of them are trying to dance with Nandu too, she almost forgot her surroundings.

One of the boy, who is also Vineel’s friend, saw Nandu there, he doesn’t know that Nandu is Vineel’s girl friend.

But he knew that Prash and Vinni know her.

He went near her and asked, I saw you with Vinni and Prashanth, what is your name?

She said Nandana,she is almost losing her consciousness.

Where is Vineel? He asked

She is already upset on Vinni, that he is not meeting her regularly, with his question and in her condition she got angry and said “I don’t know” in harsh tone.

Does he know you are here?

Stop this nonsense, why are you asking me these questions, who are you? She asked

Her friends came near her and said, whats wrong?

She pointed him and said , he is asking me too many questions.

Her friends took her away, she is feeling headache.

He got little upset, but he know about Vineel and Prashanth, he has doubt that Nandana is Vinni’s girl friend and he felt that as Vinni’s friend, he should let him know.

Immediately he started from that place and went to Vineel’s room and it is 9 PM in the night.

Vineel and Prashanth are eating dinner.

As soon as they saw him, they got surprised, he explained what he saw in the pub.

Vineel and Prash got shocked and Vineel got angry, Prash asked him to stop and meet her later, Vineel didn’t listen and he went to the pub.

As soon as he went inside, he searched for Nandu, by seeing her , he got upset and went near her and caught her hand.

She fell on Vinni and some of the boys tooks pictures.

Nandu come from here,he shouted.

She opened her eyes and they are getting closed, saw Vineel’s face and thought it is her imagination and said “Vinni, Is that you? Are you really here?”

Do you know in what state are you in? come out first, he said.

No, I came out with my friends, I will go with them and she fell unconsciousness and he pulled her with his hands and called for a cab.

Her friends, who don’t know Vineel stopped him, he didn’t listen and took her out.

He took her to his room, as soon as Prash saw her , he got panicked and asked what happened?

Nothing, he took her into a room and closed the door and came out.

He explained every thing to Prashanth.

Next day morning Nandu woke up, her body is aching,head is heavy and she saw surroundings and understood she is in Vinni’s house.

She got freshed up and came out ,saw Vinni is drinking tea sitting on couch.

She didn’t understand why she is here? How she came here? She tried to recollect her memory and slowly remembered that Vinni brought her here forcefully and she felt upset.

Vinni saw her and asked “Do you want some tea?”

Why did you bring me here? She asked almost in shouting tone.

Do you know how you were yesterday? Why did you go there? Why did you get drunk?

Drunk? She tried to recollect and understood that she drank only juice.

I didn’t drink Vineel, may be there was a mistake. I went to a birthday party that’s it.

That is not a place to go Nandu.

I know that, but my friends forced and I went, she said.

You could have told me before going? I would have told you not to go ,said Vineel.

She got angry immediately, what do you expect from me Vineel? To take your permission for every thing?

I didn’t say that.

You just said, you could have told me, Do you think I did this purposefully? I went just to enjoy birthday party.

Is this called enjoyment? Said Vineel.

Yes it is, again I am telling, getting drunk was a mistake but not going to the party.

Don’t give me silly reasons Nandu. First of all, you went out with out telling me, danced there and now you try to give me explanations.

I know, you are not upset because I went there, it is because I didn’t take your permission. Did you take my permission to bring me here? questioned Nandu.

Why are you comparing both the situations Nandu? That is different, and this is different.

What is different? If going there is not correct, then coming to your room is also not correct Vineel. Don’t always think from your side, now imagine what my friends would think.

It is none of my business , what others think about it Nandu. I didn’t do any mistake, I was concerned about your safety.

Why do you always say this Vineel,even when I went to movie, you said same thing,”concerned about safety”, I wonder if you are really concerned about me these days.

If your concern is true, you would have given me your time ,said Nandu in harshtone

Don’t come there again Nandu, I already told you , my responsibilities are increased now, I am working hard for our future.

You are becoming selfish Vineel, just fulfilling your dreams and naming it on our future. If that is our future, I don’t want it, I already told you, I don’t like going you abroad.

You don’t want me to go to higher level in my career? What should I do? Because I am in love with you, I should sit before you twenty four hours and talk sweetly, spend time.

Even that you are not doing these days, retorted Nandu.

Don’t try to cover your mistakes, by diverting the topic Nandu said Vineel in angry tone.

Prashanth went out to get some milk , came back and saw both the faces and understood some thing is serious.

They stopped shouting at each other, after they saw Prash.

I thought roof is going to fall down said Prash.

Vineel gave a sharp look to him.

I could hear your voices on top of the roof , till outside said Prashanth.

Nandu got angry, she took her bag , saw Prashanth and left from there and Vineel also didn’t stop her.

muggs, Bhoonzee, VinuthaS and 3 others like this.