1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Whispers Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Jul 16, 2018.

1. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

2. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Cool update BB ma'am :clap2::clap2: I wish we got a chance to see harini and srikanth intro each other...that's okay hope we can expect more fun before they leave the resort. Thank you and keep rocking. Vivan, where are you??

3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

arrey wah! Is it like anything for Harini?

4. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Why did Harini leave him abruptly when he wanted to talk on Public Speaking?:wink: Because of Urvashi or what?
    By the way nice Episode BB : )

5. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Yes yes

6. blackbeauty84

Thanks Adharv. Yes they dont leave resort in next few chapters..so lot of fun guaranteed. For Vivaan you will have to wait for few chapters :-(

7. blackbeauty84

mm lets see what's going on in his mind

8. blackbeauty84

Thanks Iniyaa :) Yeah urvashi it is

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. blackbeauty84

Chapter-9

Harini

I was enjoying the calm atmosphere when I saw Srikanth. It looked to me as if he is going to the room but then changed his mind.

Hello, you haven’t joined the game?’ he asked sitting next to me in bench.

No. First of all I never played with guys and I hardly know most of them. You?’ I replied.

This is the first time I heard about it. Sounds boring.’

It is a good game to know about each other. We used to play in college during celebrations. It’s fun.’ I said.

Did you notice you are contradicting yourself? You said you hardly know most of them and then you are saying good game to know each other.’ He smiled. He looked very handsome when he smiled.

I don’t want to know most of them. I don’t see a point. Very few are posted in Chennai, rest others in different cities. After a week, I won’t ever see them. What’s the point? I argued.

I agree. But you are denying me a chance to know about you.’ He said in a flirty tone.

I didn’t deny playing with you. Let's play if you aren't afraid of losing.

I could see him actively searching something in phone ‘ Actually I didn’t mean that.’ I tried to explain.

Means what?’ he lifted his eyebrows. ‘I’m going back to room.’ He said and stood up.

‘Then what I said is true. You are afraid of losing.’ I said laughing heavily.

Check your whatsapp message.’ He said and waved to me.

There was a message from unknown number ‘Truth or Dare?’ I could see Srikanth’s photo in display picture. He has taken my number from the whatsapp group Urvashi created last week.

Seriously?’ I responded. I could still see Srikanth going towards his room. His lips curved into a smile while looking at my message.

Look who is afraid of losing now. ‘ pat came his reply.

Hell no..Let’s play. But ground rules is both of us should play decent and what’s shared here is strictly confidential.’ I typed.

Ok. Whose turn first?’ he responded.

‘Mine.. Here goes the first question Why do you want to play with me? I asked. Though I wanted to know him better, I can’t say that’s true about him.

I could see he was typing…

First of all I don’t have anything better to do now. Now the main reason is it looks like we have a lot in common.’ Came his reply.

Mm..Thanks for the honest answer.I too feel we have a lot in common.’ I replied. I was actually nervous about what kind of questions he will ask but somewhere I’m confident that he is a gentleman.

‘My turn now’ came his message. ‘What was your thought about me till today?’ was his question.

‘You wouldn’t like my answer. I thought you were a completely idiotic,mannerless spoiled brat.’ I responded which was really my thought about him till our discussion this afternoon.

‘Thanks for being candid. May I know why?’ he responded back.

You cannot ask two questions in a row.’ I shot back

If you want really want to play why did you want to go back to room?’ I asked.

‘Dev is helping my brother with something. So wanted to be around Dev .’ Was his reply.

Slowly I was getting comfortable with him and we discussed on whether he has girlfriend? His reply was no as he had broken up a year before. He asked whether I had boyfriend before and was surprised to learn I never had one. We covered the first crushes, craziest things we have done in college, first kiss(in my case none), bucket list etc

Are you looking forward for movie date with Urvashi? I Sent but cursed myself as I did that.

No. I’m not though it has got nothing to do with her.’ He replied.

‘So were you really jealous when Urvashi asked me out? You abruptly ended the conversation. He sent a winky smile as well’ Was I really jealous? I couldn’t decide on an answer.

No. I was taken aback by her boldness of asking a guy out. Also I wanted to talk to you improving communication skills I felt irritated being disturbed.’ I replied which atleast satisfied me.

Vidya came around searching for me and asked whom I’m chatting with. When I explained the game we were playing, she grabbed phone from my hand and ran away. Before I could catch her and get my phone she had typed something.

I was shocked to find what she had typed ‘ Are you a virgin?’ was her question.

Why did you Vidya. What will he think about me?’ I yelled at her. I tried deleting the message by then he had read that.

Chill. Anyways things will move in the direction.’ She said and tried to comfort me.

‘I thought someone wanted to play decent. Answer is No.’ Vidya tried to peep while I was reading his reply but I shooed her away.

‘Sorry. Vidya typed the question.’ I apologized.

‘Mm...’ Came his response.

‘Shall we revert back to old state, please? I requested.

‘Ok whatever you feel comfortable.’ Was his answer.

We spent almost the entire evening in the game. I was shocked when I learnt about his salary and told him it will take me years to reach that stage. He said that’s not the case. At dinner I bumped into him. It was weird talking with him in person after hours of chatting. Our questions continued back and forth till we decided to call it a day.

During the trekking next day I managed to steal several glances at him. He is completely contrary to what I thought he would be.

Looks like someone is avoiding me in person.’ He said sitting next to me while we were taking a break.

Not like that..’ I said.

You are pathetic liar.’ He remarked.

By then Dev came near us and our conversation stopped. But I continued messaging in whatsapp.

Whom do you think is prettiest in the batch?’ I asked him.

He was busily talking something with Dev but got a mischevious smile on spotting the message.

Urvashi ‘he replied with a smile.

‘Whom would you like to date in this group? ‘ He has asked.

If I had to reply truthfully it would be him. Hence I avoided replying to the question. I switched off the data and pretended talking with Vidya.

‘Looks to me like you are falling for him.’ Vidya whispered in my ears pointing towards Srikanth and this stopped me on tracks.

Sweetynila, Lata6, Adharv and 3 others like this.
  10. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

nice one BB ...even m getting to know this game better:)