1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Yaashika ... Mahat has a gf outside but still you are openly again and again talking about your feelings for Mahat.As though you are going to end up marrying him.it is just an infactuation and since both of you have nothing better to do inside BB house, found each other attractive and hence this..also you are so cunning..and you are just 18..hope she does not end up the winner

BB knew the above..so put in trashwarya and yash with Shariq and Mahat.good mama velai BB.

Prachi...for your own good,leave that psycho,emotional abuser,shameless,not loyal Mahat.
    Unless you feel he has completely changed,don't get back together.Everyone deserves a chance so.

Mumtaz is right about Mahat eviction but she talking about it on camera and influencing public also? :)
    However,she is honest.Don't worry,we won't vote for Mahat but unfortunately BB will not even consider out voting as usual.

sendu is decent,has manners,humble and is diplomatic.gets angry only for the right things.He can be one of the finalist..hope I don't speak too soon

Rithvika..straight forward,gutsy and fearless in her own way..does what her heart feels is right..she can also be a finalist.

true..trashwarya is a donkey and buffalo..

Rithvika is right.THIS WEEK WILL BE "NO EVICTION" AND MAHAT WILL STAY :(

By the way,all of a sudden balaji rombbbbaaa nallavar ayitaar:) no anger?no cuss words?shanta saroobi!
    we are not concentrating on him these days:)

Mumtaaz guts ku oru "O" podunga! whatever maybe when so many people are against you,with WBV being so disrespectful she is strong.chance e illa..she is very strong headed but it takes a lot to be that way.for that atleast,evict mahat BB

Ranchu, rmpriya, anushri and 3 others like this.
  2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

but honestly guys..mumtaaz acts like a "paati" sometimes lol

"pasanga vilyaadranga"..stop trying to pet all those silly creatures mumtaaz..thats your problem.you think you are old enough fpr advice and sometimes act know it all..you are not even 40.so you need to take a chill pill:)

Relax and don't try to be their mom

But..even oviya broke down many times..but mumtaaz never once shed a tear..
    she is really strong.All she needs to do is shed one tear quietly and MAHAT/TRASHWARYA/YAASHIKA will surely be thrown out..she is not fake.she is honest.

Balaji was in a way good today as he questioned Mahat and said most titles suit trashwarya..good job:)

Mahat is the MOST HATED along with trashwarya combing both the seasons..

We forgive julie finally..all anger on her is gone..seems what she did is ju ju bee..

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    Sofea, anushri, ILoveTulips and 4 others like this.
  3. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

She is using this affection point only to get camera time. One more reason is M is the kind who will blurt out whatever she did if she goes against him. So she is playing safe. Once M gets evicted, she will play even dirty politics than what she is doing now is my guess. I feel she is the most cunning of all. Vaishnavi was perfect in her analysis @ Y.

The more I see M's face & his senseless talks, the more irritating it feels. Trow's promo he is touching/pulling Mumtaz hands:fearscream:. If he can behave like this in front of cameras like this, God knows how low he can go:BangHead:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    anushri, ILoveTulips, varhem and 2 others like this.
  4. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Yaashika.. . I am giving Snake award to you..
    She spitted visham on everyone..

Full cunning... Yappa saamy, kashtam

rmpriya, anushri, ILoveTulips and 5 others like this.
  5. daisy1234

daisy1234 Silver IL'ite

I agree. She often says they are young and immature! Why can't she find out they are so cunning and scheming?? how much they do to degrade/demean her!!

I liked Sendu today, atleast he, of all people there understood a little what is happening to a woman! Be it anyone - Mum, Jan or Ritu! Stooping so low to talk about woman's appearance first, then calling her names based on her love/prayer and now these titles!! This mum idiot went on to fight with PB for shouting at Aish and why, what does she gain?? Or does Aish think of it?? No/Nada! I wish Ritu or Jan atleast speak a little thats what KH mentioned too, atleast defend a woman for what is right or wrong, you talk about Tamil culture beautifully as though you follow it all!! First you are a woman and if you turn blind eye for everything they do what morals do you have!! I can see Jan putting make up when M and Aish was screaming before KH show - pei, villain blah blah!!

I love Gayu or Julie now after seeing these idiots! All Gayu did is that dhristi for everyone and singing funny songs in the middle of the night and Oviya walked out showing middle finger!! There were people like Snehan or Arav to support her n console her, but I don't see anyone talking to this lady or siding with her even for one instance! Everyone has namakkenna attitude as long as its not us!!

6. sweetsmiley

These Gals wanted Mumz as protection shield when PB was in House..
    Both knows PB had big audience and KH support.. So they couldnt go directly against him..
    Now they dont need her anymore.. so they are trying push her out at any cost...

Ranchu, anushri, ILoveTulips and 2 others like this.
  7. sweetsmiley

Mahat - This guy is not true to anyone - prachi, yash and Janani..
    he betrays all girls..

When Yash confessed love - he wanted Prachi
    Today he confessed his love for yash because he is in nomination
    Today he supported Yash during that crocodile award and betrayed Janani..

Ivlo selfish aagaathu Mahat.. Idhula vaarthaiku vaarthai.. Kadavul paarthukuvaaru..
    Avarai enda idhula ezhukara :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Ranchu, rmpriya, candidheart and 4 others like this.
  8. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Cant ever compare Gayu or Julie to the devils currently inside BB house! I never felt so much of a hatred towards them. Gayu was always loyal to her close ones like Sakthi. Same with Sakthi; I remember him telling once that however poeple condemn Gayu ;he ll always standby her as they were frnds frm childhood days.
    As for Julie ; she was not evil or wicked. As a commoner she tried to do too many things to gain popularity and to be in the good books of celebrities inside.
    And there were many gentlemen there Ganesh being on the top list!
    This time it looks like a BS house . How are those people living there without having any loyal friends; just hatred and resentment overflowing inside their minds!

9. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Daisy, Yes I do agree with you. Mumz is better and decent than most of the inmates. I didn't conveniently forget about others cheap activities - all I wanted to point out was Sunday's episode and why I think Mumz is not entirely innocent when coming to M&A's scream drama. What M&A repeatedly said was Mumz showing fake affection, and does somersault the next minute. I agree with them and pointed out the examples.

I remember this episode very much! Kamal only started the program asking (directed to everybody in common) 'is everything ok in the house', and Mumz said, 'Someone's mask has come down; In the name of task that someone took personal vengeance; and its very disturbing to me' Then kamal went on questioning others, and hinted on Kuppai issue, and he was frying Aish asking 'is that what BB asked you to do?' and for every counter audiences were clapping and whistling. By then Aish knew she lost her case, she knew public hates her, and Kamal is not going to leave the matter alone. She was struggling to speak, mustering strength to bring up each word, and said, 'TB used bad words, talked bad about her mom'. The conversation was totally between Aish & Kamal, she is already been fried, and when she said that, Mumz barged in, 'He talked bad about me and mom too etc..', then Aish had to calm down Mumz, 'you might be ok with it, i am not'. Kamal questioning Mumz calling her 'Manasthan Mumtaz' happened only later. Here I am really not supporting Aish. What I am trying to say is, when Mumz knows Aish is obviously at fault, and she was so furious on Aish that she felt the need to tell her off to Kamal like that (When even TB and Sendr were quiet at that moment), why should she sit with Aish talk all affectionately, advising so fondly? Would it not give Aish the feeling that Mumz is supporting her? Later when Mumz spoke to Kamal 'What is right' wouldn't she have felt cheated?? What is the necessity that Mumz had to prove she is very matured at that time?

That's what Mahat told too, didnt he? Few mins before KH's show starts she had to go talk to Mahat to calm him down, and that it saddens her to see him upset. Then mocking him during 'Vanja Pugazhchi' task for the same subject which he was upset in first place. Again, not supporting Mahat. I feel this is why both them felt they were shown fake affection.

But does this warrant their screamings? No, nobody deserves to be treated that way. These loosu's overreact for everything, and Mumz should keep her advises to herself.

No what I meant to say is, During that week, Aish only seen talking to Mumz, Danny and Jan. She was seen explaining to these 3 why she did what she did. They did agree with her I have no doubt. While Dan and Jan kept quiet in front of KH, but Mumz didnt. Guilty?? Who Danny and Jan?? No way! They were under the assumption that they did the task really well, and the audiences claps were to appreciate them, they had no clue that Kamal's 'Jalra' remark was sarcastic.

Yes Harish raised the question, and everybody said 'Yes', not just Mumz. Everybody were wrong! Vaish is no way Julie, we all know that. At least I expected Rithu to say 'No'. I quoted that incident because Mumz was just seen questioning the guys for 'needing special favours' remark, she could never take any criticism, but she casually went on talking about Vaish, 'the reason for the ripples in the house during initial days were you only' - like everybody else were calm/good guys. Both the conversations happened at the same time. I meant to say, how one react to a statement is different, Vaish kept quiet, Aish screamed, 'why are you demotivating me, you sleep all the time'.

Yes, especially she would look like supporting for the same point in house, and put down later in front of KH.

Sofea and daisy1234 like this.
  10. sweetsmiley

After Sarvaadhikaari episode Aish and Mumz were not in good terms, Aish blasted Mumz (sitting in cot) and told not to speak to her and dont show any paasam on friday episode... Mumz told here after i will not talk..
    So she took that chance and pointed out that in front Of KH... it was not sudden change..
    Infact vaishnavi and janani pointed on that day that task is over, you shouldnt shout any more.. So i dont think Mumz betrayed her on that day.. Everyone was so angry on aish.. mumtaaz voiced it out..

Second thing aishwarya herself complained that mumz didnt support her after sarvaadhikari task. .For that mumz told she only asked me not to show any paasam and i ahve self respect etc etc...

So i differ with your points here... Aish twisted so many times she is not supporting, she is showing too much paasam etc etc..

Sofea, daisy1234 and ILoveTulips like this.