1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. daisy1234

daisy1234 Silver IL'ite

Nomination was done in pairs and she said she wanted to nominate both Mahat and Aishwarya for obvious reasons!! Danny immed jumped and tried his part to save Aish from Mum's nomination list and told her ' Yes, Mahat is in to physical violence and acting bad, so you should go with him, for which she said why don't you nominate him, I will take Aish name, immed that cunning fellow changed his talk saying no no, I have to choose between Jan or Ritu and cannot nominate MAhat! He definitely has no issue with those two girls except that they r strong contenders n he wants to get rid of these two for sure and he is not gutsy enough to act against Mahat which will inturn spoil YAsh or Aish'

anika987 and kumudh31 like this.
  2. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

This week also Danny wanted to choose between Jan or Rith?? What’s wrong with him.. they are the least problem creators in the house.. if at all he had some sense he should know that Jan has more public support than him... Ivan eppadi Janani ku visham bottle nu peru vekkalaam?? Actually he is visham factory...

Orchid78, rmpriya, anika987 and 4 others like this.
  3. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I doubt it ILT.
    I think its Yash's game twisting mumz words and firing up the 2 loose-u. When Mumz confronted yash asking "did I ask u to nominate Jan" . Yash said "no , but u mentioned Jan's name" .
    Mumz basically mentioned that she herself was planning on nominating Jan.
    Adhai Yash has twisted and tattle-tale to others.

Why did yash do that ?
    I think she confessed her love to mumz because mumz has that patience like a therapist to bring out the frustrations from others and let them vent out. Mumz kitta pesum podhu ellarumae at some point polambirkaanga.
    TB did about N
    Danny (though not personal, but he vented how others did not like his nicknames), Traish , M did it , yash did it.
    Yash ku ippo some kind of awkwardness is there about openly saying this .. She covered it up nicely, but by twisting this words, she's cornering mumz.

But all that said, I still have not seen Rithu talking to Mumz or vice-versa. She said it herself -romba eeshikaama oru distance maintain pannalam. That's how she is.

Sofea, rmpriya, ILoveTulips and 2 others like this.
  4. kumudh31

kumudh31 Gold IL'ite

Danny ku nan vechurikka peru vesha peepoy

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  5. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

I agree with @Ranchu..

I feel Yash is the problem creator/Real Julie in this house.. but she is very shrewd unlike Julie..
    She silently listen all the complaints about everyone and later ask that in fight against them..

Rithu and Jan clearly analysed her behavior in yesterday's episode that Whenever she has problem, she will Ethify Mahat and Aishwarya and she will keep quiet.. So end of the day Yash is good girl.. But M & A are bad in front of others..

Mumz problem also yash name only came in the end.. But she covered tactically..
    Again Any big aishwarya/Mahat's fight.. end of the day it was Yash's words or yash listened that you guys were backbiting etc.. you can see this from the beginning..

But Danny never go with yash words and he dont go and fight openly...
    Because he knows about Yash...

Yesterday also she was bitching about Mahat with danny and later in smoking room she said i always worry about you two only... You dont know my caring blah blah...

And she cant stand Janani and Rithu.. She want Janani to go out at any cost because Janani is close with Mahat..

6. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

In today's award section, they should give Julie Gayathri awards to Yash and Aish...
    Apt ah irunthu irukkum

anushri, ILoveTulips and anika987 like this.
  7. kumudh31

kumudh31 Gold IL'ite

Nice observation Daisy, in that BB house as vaishu said yashika and danny are master minds. if yashika is kiladi danny is super kiladi. out of saturday episode sandai he already successfully reaped benefit if mahat goes his success is 50% confirmed. unfortunately Yashika due do her manipulation already did lot of harm to her friends aishu and mahat than her opponents. Mumtaj don't need to do anything now all she needs to do is smile till finals. Mumtaj definitely have her own flaws but due to yashika's manipulation and aishu and mahat's immature tantrums she already has lot of public support in social medias.

Sofea, rmpriya, anushri and 3 others like this.
  8. kumudh31

kumudh31 Gold IL'ite

True, In yesterday episode after nomination yahika was casually inquiring danny about the reason janani gave for his nomination. It's a open fact in that house he shows open support to yash and aishu. But I was taken aback by her hatred in her face usually she will carefully maintain neutral face. I think she will attack more and try to corner janani in this week

rmpriya, anushri, ILoveTulips and 2 others like this.
  9. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Iniku awards day. Like BB1 they are giving out sarcastic awards. kudumi pudi sandai waiting for today as well.
    There is no friendliness within these HMs .

10. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

yash next target jan. see her face when jan and mahat were talking

ILoveTulips, sweetsmiley and anika987 like this.