1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Calling out Mum'z prayers was unbelievably cheap.
    sunday sollraan WBV enakku onnume illai , it was only Traish and Yash being upset with mums. Apparam edhuku scene pannanum .

yash is super smart. She could sense these 2 are not in good mental health, she's staying away from them quite a bit.

candidheart, Sofea, anushri and 5 others like this.
  2. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

@Ranchu

True Ranchu, I really got irritated when they try to portray Mumz prayer like Black magic..
    They didnt use that word, but thats what they meant and kamal kept quiet and said you guys are honest these days and appreciating...

How come they can talk abt religious practice like that? Calling out names like Pombalai, Pei, saithan, Manushi illai..
    What not..

Whole social media blasting KH and Kamal is happily celebrating India day in newyork..
    Yesterday our friend saw him in NYC with pooja kumar in India day parade.. he gave some speech it seems...

Appuram ivaru endha episode ai paarthu enna review kodupaaru.. Full trasj this season..
    Need new Host...

3. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

And as per morning masala, Mumz nominated and yash saved Aish/Mahat...
    Yash sema kedi.. I think based on Mumz cornering on friday episode, she might have guessed that audience reaction/Kamal may question.. so she wanted to stay with mumz for weekend and tried to show her as calm and nice girl.. Not like these Aish and Mahat psychos..

Now again she is with Mahat and Aish...

Why to give saving power this week? because mahat and Aish is in nomination...fake BB.. :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

ennaikaavadhu endha trashwarya vellila vandhu dhane aaganum! Appo erukku poojai...

5. hemakrishnan123

hemakrishnan123 Platinum IL'ite

I have watched many seasons of BB( Hindi,BB1 Tamil) but this is the first time I already know the finalist one month in advance...
    It’s none other than Trashwarya..
    saved once again..:rage::worship2::BangHead:
    I am done with this &*@#%*& show..

anushri, rmpriya and anika987 like this.
  6. daisy1234

daisy1234 Silver IL'ite

How much low this Mahat and co can go?? He keeps using this pombala, pombala and everyone sitting around him and listening to him crap talk. And WOW Bigboss, saved Aishwarya again for the 6th time I guess! Has this happened before in different bigg boss??

7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

DISCLAIMER:
    I might use cuss words...so anyone getting offended kindly refrain from reading the below post...:)

The moment that yaashika saniyan said she is saving trashwarya,I laughed and thought "nenaichen!"
    Endha BB team plus yaashika vuku nalla saani la mukkina pinja seruppu vachi adikanum..

Mumtaaz said it wrong..mahat nayee is not 12 years..he acts like 3 years old..

ADIPORKOLLI = Yaashika..club ku pora maadhiriye dress panudhu...innaku romba irritate panita..kurunga kammunaati...

Aishwarya - adiye!! unna edhala senjaanga! nee ellam oru aalu..rendu palar palarnu vekka thonudhu..vellila vaa..onnuku eruku..danguvaar arundhu pogum!:mad:

Daany..nee oru theenji pona vayan..aishwarya va save pannina nu you were telling them after slyly making mumtaaz nominate Mahat..

Sendu gave apt reasons for trashwarya..super.

BB team.. @#$@%^^&^%&%U*^(^*(&(O^&(O^ .....ennala mudiyala..thittradhuku vaarthaye ella!!:mad:

Pongada kabodhi pasangala!!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    anushri, rmpriya and daisy1234 like this.
  8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Next week again as mumtaaz said aishwarya will become captain and she will be here for another two weeks..

Eppa endha sirappu salugai avasiyama!! :mad:

Mudhala endha mahat tharudhalaiya adutha vaarum evict pannanum..

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    Indeevara and rmpriya like this.
  9. hemakrishnan123

hemakrishnan123 Platinum IL'ite

Trashwarya Vaara vaaram nomination lendhu save aaradha paathu Namakke ivalo Koovam varudhe ,what about Housemates?

I have not seen any of the housemates talking bout this( may be I missed :buenrollo:)..
    Could the housemates be hand in gloves with the BB team..they would have got some good amount from them in order to let BB save Ash every week and undo the damage done to her image..

10. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

In a way,BB avala vachi seiyaraanga! ava image complete damage!!
    she thinks she is going to be another oviya but she is going to have a tough time outside!