1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Watching yesterday’s episode...
    For vande mataram song, they show more of Aish... But ava Male up illaama she looks like a villain...
    Why is VijayTV so biased towards Aish?? Don’t they realise we get annoyed on seeing her face or hearing her voice..
    Aish Yash fight is getting postponed because mostly they are in same team
    For the tasks...

anika987 likes this.
  2. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Gals! Why can’t we start a kurumpadam concept in this thread.. This week we can compile all the annoying things Danny did.. let’s see whether it’s addressed or not. I know he will not be eliminated this week... only Vaish will be eliminated...

3. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

Don't even get me started about that karadi moonji Dany! Where did they get a bunch like this? All are shameless and brainless. sometimes behave with no humanity.Why cant they play any tasks sportively. I think the main reason for this is M,A,Y,D. There is no real friendship , real camaraderie nothing! I stopped watching BB altogether. I just follow in promos and that 30 secs is enough to shoot up my bp. On top of it, Kamal is total waste this season. Looks like he is not on his own. He is just going by BB script. I bet he doesn't even watch the episodes properly .
    Even kids can behave and play well than these morons! Bunch of losers! No class, no maturity at all except a very few! There were many instances where I felt like slapping the **** out of Dany and that cheap bengali A. Her voice, her tamil is enough to irritate me .But nothing is addressed in the weekend episodes. Atleast that Komali can roast these morons for their antics, but he doesnt do it. He just pokes and leaves that at it. Idhukku poi coat ah kazhatikittu!

4. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

D vida ,M ku dhaan kurumpadam thevai this week.

D is playing very quiet this week due to his nomination. 1st day M kooda sanda pottu (M is at fault , oru veri and reflex la he pushed and hurts others) he took stuff from conveyor belt . but adhuku apparam smart aa he stepped away and did not participate in that .

M ku best kudukave koodadhu, he hurted everyone around him and mumz mentioned "if its best naan kuda best sollipen, but i cannot, each of us have to name a person , sollunga"
    Adha M poi twisted those words and told everyone that momo wants to call herself as best.

D was just purposely poking Sendu later on for why he's being nominated as bad player. That was totally unnecessary. Blue team la avanga edho decide panraanga, how can D voice an opinion for that.
    idhula he was blaming vaish vera , she did not move nu. She was meant to protect that safe thats why she didnt move. these guys are unbelievable cheap and selfish !

Best Cook award went to D , he was all smiles for that. Momo ku moonji ye sari ilai. paavam. 1st week with limited ration she managed.

5. daisy1234

daisy1234 Silver IL'ite

'M ku best kudukave koodadhu, he hurted everyone around him and mumz mentioned "if its best naan kuda best sollipen, but i cannot, each of us have to name a person , sollunga"
    Adha M poi twisted those words and told everyone that momo wants to call herself as best. '

Exactly Ranchu! If you guys watch the midnight episode, you can see all those people pouncing on Mum for this statement. Early that day, A and Yash behaved like kachadas and no one cares about it. Everybody is cursing Mumtaz and blaming her like as if she is the worst person in that house and they are all mahatmas (saints).. I really dont understand what is going on in this house. And am sure Kamal will do nothing as usual and talk about some unwanted topic. My blood boils watching it and am sure I will have bp, sugar, heartache before this season ends! I really want to know do such people exist or am I living in a fantasy world filled with good ones???

Danny and YAsh are the worst and whole 60 mins episode is about how bad Mumtaz is. Mahat kept on yelling and shouting at high volume at her and everyone joined him. Whats really going on people? On promos today, again its all about bashing her for everything she did in the past!!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    Indeevara, anushri and anika987 like this.
  6. daisy1234

daisy1234 Silver IL'ite

If millions feel the same, why not Kamal? He must have some PRs and will they not at least read all the comments and give him some clues what really people thinks?? He is spoiling his 60 years of career by hosting this trashy show! I pity him.

anushri and anika987 like this.
  7. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Hotstar works only in India?? Anyone outside India watching in Hotstar??

8. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

Yes. Also Mumtaz will need therapy after coming out. Can’t imagine how she holds herself together being with this bunch of useless senseless immature idiots.

anika987 likes this.
  9. daisy1234

daisy1234 Silver IL'ite

I live in US and watch it in Tamildhool site! Watch 59th day midnight masala.. I couldn't finish it cos I threw the laptop :rage::rage::rage:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    kumudh31, anika987 and anushri like this.
  10. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Oh do they upload midnight masala too?? I will check tomorrow... Thanks for letting me know... I stay in oriental so I am ahead of IST... that’s why I depend on Anika’s updates these days..

anika987 likes this.