1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Yeah! Had to narrate Madhu's thoughts dear! Became intense like her thoughts!

2. IniyaaSri

Thanks Aarthi dear!
    Thanks for your love! ( But Check with moderators whether we can type in regional language here)

3. IniyaaSri

Gowthami!

Am pleased that you like Madhu's character! : )
    Manish is aware of Indhu's love and her marriage!
    But yet he wants to talk! We dont know whether he wants to talk about love or just want to talk once!
    We will know that only when Indhu talks with him!
    Thanks for taking time and typing the feedback!
    Happy! : )

4. IniyaaSri

Thats right dear! Even today its the same!
    Happy that you liked the narration! : )
    And yes! As you said, we should stop judging or criticizing people with such painful experiences!
    That too without even knowing what they are going through!
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts here! : ) Feels good : )
    Stay blessed : )

5. smriti10

smriti10 New IL'ite

Interesting episode... You articulate your thoughts really well. Kudos to you...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

100% true that's how things happen !! Very well narrated! Will wait for the findings!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Episode 63:

“Good morning!” – Indhu smiled as she pressed the calling bell.

“Come in! very good morning” – Sheetal

“Not working today?” – Sheetal asked as she gave her water

“No mood! So Working from home!” – Indhu said and Sheetal was quiet.

Sheetal did not know whether she should ask her or she should remain quiet.

“Am confused Sheetal!” – Indhu said and Sheetal looked at her quietly

“You saw the message na! Shreya! I don’t know why she is weird! Whenever she meets me, she talks about Manish. Initially they didn’t know that I was in love with Arul. We both have kept our relationship as secret. But why does she continue that even after my marriage? “ - Indhu

“What you are going to do now?! But I personally feel its not good to talk with him without Arul’s knowledge” – Sheetal said as she sat beside her.

“I know! I would definitely not do that! Why will I spoil my life” - Indhu

“But! Arul seems to be very nice and gentle! Whats the problem in telling him! “ – Sheetal asked softly

“Every human being has a dark side Sheetal! Arul is good, sweet, caring and affectionate! All good! But….I am not sure how he will react to such things. I Do not know how men's brain will react to such things! Once.... a guy sung a song on me while I was walking on road, Arul all of a sudden slapped him and it was a big scene! Don’t know how he will take this! ” – Indhu

“Oh! That much anger?!! He was the same from your school days?!!!” – Sheetal

“School days......hmmmm.... Actually we both fell for each other when we were about to complete our schooling! During our tuition days, he used to be an introvert, he doesn’t talk much to people! Half of them didn’t even know his name! He was too smart to attend tuition! He hardly came! Moreover, I switched tuition. I used to tell Shreya that my dad wants me to join tuition to a college graduate! A Private tuition! Just for me! I joined that. So I didn’t go to my old tuition after that! And even Arul stopped since I was not going. And till we started working, we both kept our relationship as secret! Only mobile conversations and we rarely met.

Later when I told Shreya about my love, She was so upset about her friend’s life. I wonder why the hell Manish didn’t propose and why the hell is he upset that I married someone else! Weird right! Such people do exist Sheetal!

“But everyone knows Manish in tuition because everyday he use to get scoldings! So Arul knows him and he has developed a dislike for him without even a proper reason. But Arul never knew about Manish’s love since we both didn’t go to the tuition after that. I heard even Manish stopped going to that tuition since I left. In fact these many years, not even once we spoke about him. Actually, we didn’t even have anything to talk about him.

“Interesting!” – Sheetal

“So!!! What you are going to do!” – Sheetal

“Don’t know! As of now, in hold! Let’s see” – Indhu

“Sissy!!! Am in trouble!” – Shylajaa pinged

“What happened?! Problem with Shyaam?!” – Aadhiraa texted back

“Nope! Shyaam’s parents saw us when we were roaming outside! They want to meet my parents immediately!” – Shylajaa

“Are they angry on you guys?” – Aaadhiraa

“No. But they are not comfortable! The Culture difference between me and Shyaam is what bothering them!” – Shylajaa sounded worried

“When you are going to talk to your parents?!” – Aadhiraa

“Sissy! No way! I won’t! You know right? My mom is a Hitler! You talk to them!” – Shylajaa

“Hmmm I know you will say this! Fine! I will convince them! And you be a silent spectator!” – Aadhiraa

“I know you will! And one more thing….” – Shylajaa

“What my dear?!” – Aadhiraa

“I love Shyaam very much….” - Shylajaa

“Hmmm I could sense that! He is good as well” – Aadhiraa

“So please take care of the issue” – Shylajaa

“You are my baby sister! Wont I do that?! You be relaxed! I will take care” - Aadhiraa

It was two days since Madhu’s mom left the house.

“How is Krish?” – Kayal asked Madhu who was busy typing a document.

“He is normal. But I know he misses his grandma!” – Madhu

“Shall we go and bring her back?” – Kayal

“I don’t want to live with Chandran Kayal! He has physically assaulted me twice! I don’t want to risk! And don’t want my son to see this throughout his life! I personally feel its better to stay away from Chandran rather than bringing up my son with a bad father.” – Madhu said and Kayal couldn’t talk anything.

“How long you can manage like this?!!” – Kayal

“I just have one problem! Taking care of Krish after school hours! I need to do some arrangement!” – Madhu said as she typed.

“Hey! I personally know a lady in my area. She is a single lady and she takes care of kids. I have been seeing her for the past few years. Shall we ask her?! “ – Kayal asked and Madhu asked a question without thinking much

“Kayal! Will you vacate the hostel and be with me?!”

Kayal jerked.

“Hey….” – Kayal

“Is there any problem?” – Madhu

“Actually No” – Kayal

“Then! Vacate and come with me! We three will stay together! I will try to change my timing! Got to talk with my manager” – Madhu

“Its nice to visualize you know! We both staying together! By the way I will share all the expenses!” – Kayal said and Madhu was in deep thoughts.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    Arunarc, Lata6, ammusatheesh and 7 others like this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Thank you Smriti! Thanks a lot : )
    Thank you so much for taking time and letting me know this! : )
    Have a lovely Friday : )

9. IniyaaSri

Thanks PS : )
    Posted today's episode!
    Good day : ) : ) : )
    Happy Weekend : )

10. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

hope your doing good mma. Get well soon and take care.

periamma likes this.