1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

What Movie did you Watch Today????????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Victoryman, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Its a good attempt for tamil audience who have not watched any Space related movie.
    We had a kids movie time and used this movie, all kids loved it.

rmpriya likes this.
  2. Summasumma

Summasumma Guest

I watched American Sniper in Amazon Prime today. I had watched earlier but still wanted to see again. Last week watched Nadigayar Thilagam. Both are good biopics...may be American Sniper everyone will accept as it is based on Kyle's autobiography.

3. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

That`s true. My DD also watched the entire movie and following the tamil dialouges also. We also had a good movie time with my daughter who does not prefers to watch tamil movies.

Ranchu likes this.
  4. Summasumma

Summasumma Guest

I think they revealed in the movie...Sankarayya the statue of Harikatha exponent who she wants to consider as her father...

5. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Watched Vishwaroopam 2, need to discuss the story while watching it to figure out the characters. It's continuation of part-1, movie goes back and forth to the past and present;

Not impressed, it feels like cut/paste from part 1, and stretched out to make the part-2?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    vidhyalakshmid likes this.
  6. Star25

Star25 Gold IL'ite

Watched Viswaroopam2..wow it was superb.. It was better than the first part with much less violence ..The way it has been taken is too good..ir was like watching a Hollywood movie.. Luved it..

7. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

We watched Karwaan today...Loved watching the movie :blush:

8. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Tamil padam 2. If you want to have belly laugh, you must watch tamil padam.
    Kudos to the director and the dialogue writer. No tamilian can escape from laughing because of their sarcasm about famous actors and how illogically the movies are taken nowadays. I enjoyed a tamil movie after a LOOOOOOOONG time. I want to hear from other ILs about this movie.

9. Jamelia02

Jamelia02 Silver IL'ite

Watched Raazi, a spy thriller Hindi movie. This is based on a true incident in 1971 where the movie's heroine, barely trained goes to Pakistan as a spy for Indian government before the India-Pakistan war. The courage of the character and her actions were truly engaging and gripping. A must-watch to visualize how it would be a life of a spy in an alien land. Its a tribute to the unsung spies, who work undercover, and die in anonymity. Its available in Amazon prime.

Roopamanju and meepre like this.
  10. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Watched Geeta Govindam - Telugu movie . It’s such a beautiful movie.. Vijay Devarakanda heartthrob :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Itsmylife143 and ILoveTulips like this.