1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"and Suddenly You Became My Everything" - The First Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 15, 2018.

1. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Thanks for new episode. Story is taking new turns hmm. Madhu n Anbu sounds great as couple. But u r seperating them. Waiting for next episode.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

See Madhu is also asking the same question. Hope she gets to know about them soon.

Feeling sad for Madhu's situation, though no one can live others life but you can shape her future atleast with some happiness right. Poor girl.

Show some mercy.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Madhu is always going in circles about their relationship, One of them Madhu or Anbu should have clarity..Story is going good.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Ha Ha! Am not separating them : P
    And not all the likes are right! And not all the likes has good ending!
    Thanks for posting your thoughts here!:thumbup:

5. IniyaaSri

:facepalm:

6. IniyaaSri

Thats right! There is no clarity at all! And thats why they have been dragging this long!
    Thanks PS : ) : ) : )

7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Enadhu (what) :fearscream: Ganapathy Ganesh ah en pillayar illaya (why not) :rage:

Iniya (enama ippadi PANURINGALE Ma) why are you doing this ma'am :sweat::sweat: Idhu thaan life appadi-n thathuvum sollida poringa :BangHead: ( no philosophical statement telling "this is life")
    I have no comments on this epi it's their life and our beloved iniya is the creator...for sure she will bless them with happy life and grace the series and like "how Vaasu's name got the chance to live in the series :nut:

Dedicated to Iniyaa:
    Ullathil Nalla Ullam Urangaa Thenbathu
    Vallavan Vaguthathadaa :beer-toast1: so solve the puzzle Iniyaa:hearteyes: then u can rest. ;)

Good Night and thank you for this sad epi :facepalm:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Kannu kettu poidumn TV-a parkadha kulandhai-i poi TV parthu ketupoitten solluringale (I don't watch tv just to protect my eyes and you say I got spoiled watching TV):crybaby2::crybaby2:

messedup and IniyaaSri like this.
  9. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Hey Iniya,
    omg, where you taking this story girl ?
    We were so immersed in past with all characters... madhumiraa, aadhira, tharun, harshad, ganesh, indhu, manish, nirmal, shreya.... and all of sudden u brought the present... huff... twist vechu vechu engala kozhapa vendiyathu :mad::mad: ( keeping twist at unexpected moments & confuse us)

Anbu payyan pavom... avana pesave vidrathula intha mandhumiraa, pavom antha pullayum mandaiya attikittu poidrathu.... ( Pity on Anbu, not expressing what he thinks about madhu & accepting what she says)

@Adharv ,
    wow wow wow.... semmaya counter iniya ku.... nalla panreeenga ma neenga (your comments are too superb)
    unga annatha harshad good boy mathiri teriyaley ...:nono::shakehead: krishita oda suthran.. (i dont think your brother is good, he is roaming around krishita)

hehehe, yeah we knew you iniya... evlooo kadha unnodatha pathutom.... pavom @sreeram priya nambita unna nee nallava nu :roflmao::roflmao:(we read ur strories & we did expected you twists, still priya thinks you are such a good girl)

iva kattave maata mercy laam priya...:BangHead: (she wont show)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Episode 46:

Anbu was getting busy with his training and there were few days left for his Travel. Neither he spoke to her nor she spoke to him. Anbu was focussing on his training and personal life. Madhu was trying to get out of that organisation and she was looking for a new job. She very badly needed a change and kept attending interviews.

That was a Saturday and Madhu was sitting on the sofa relaxed. There was no guilt, no fear, no chaos, her mind was calm.

Am destined to live without anyone. Without friends, without an affectionate partner, infact my mother is also not very affectionate kind. So love and affection is a big NO in my life. Her life was drained out. She visualized her life as a dry desert. She could see a tiny plant emerging out of the soil as she saw Krish.

“I will just live for him! I will feed this tiny plant and make him a satisfied and responsible individual” She said to herself.

Krish’s face, his smile everything made her smile. She got all the answers when he saw him. This is the purpose of my life. She whispered. I wont pay any more loans on behalf of Chandran! Let him come with the same old lame excuse! I am waiting for that.

I wont give him anymore money sacrificing Krish’s education or comfort.

As she was trying to get clarity on her life, she received a call. In few seconds, she cut the call and opened her inbox.

“Maaa!!! Its confirmed! They have selected me!” - Madhu smiled.

“Good! We need to shift somewhere? Which location you have been posted?” – Mom

“Its not too far ma! We need not shift! Let me join first! Its 1 month notice here” – Madhu said with a smile.

After a long time, she was happy. She was excited for the new job. New people, new job, new location, everything will be new.

Sometimes routine bores us. And the thought of meeting new people and new job excited Madhu instantly. She was looking forward for pleasant things.

That was night 10 and Madhu was about to lie down.

“Maa. Krish has slept already! Don’t heat the milk” – Madhu said coming out of the bedroom.

“Oh ok” – Mom

Madhu took her phone to check the messages and it rang.

“Anbu Calling”.

“Hello” – Madhu

“Madhu…..am leaving today” – Anbu

“Oh yeah! I remember! Happy journey Mr.Anbu” – Madhu

Both were quiet for sometime.

“Thanks Madhu! I don’t want to talk much! But I wanted to tell you that the time spent with you was good. I was happy! Wishing you a good life ahead! Lets not meet or talk further! Thanks! And Good bye” – Anbu

"Its better that we depart rather than spoiling two families" - Anbu wanted to tell

Madhu took a pause and replied “ bye” and hung the call at once.

She was very determined not to get emotional when it comes to him. Sometimes more the pain, more the determination comes.

“Maa….Anbu left” – Madhu.

“Oh good” – Mom

“maa.. done with your works?” – Madhu

“Yeah! what do you want?” – Mom

“sit beside me! I need to talk to you” – Madhu said and in few seconds her mom was beside her.

“Maa…I have some thoughts …may be ideas. Tell me your opinion on those” – Madhu continued.

“I am planning to sell away all my jewels and pay all the pending loans!” – Madhu

“Going to sell everything? You have just few” – Mom

“Yeah ma! Going to sell those and going to gather all the money that I have saved and going to pay all the loans! I am totally fed up ma! I really don’t want any more loans! I am done ma! Going to just spend my salary for just we three! I cant take any more burden ma” – Madhu

“But…..” – Her mom hesitated

“Maa. Am even ready to sell this!” – Madhu said holding her long thick gold chain on her neck.

“Madhu….” – Her mom said in a low voice.

“Yes ma! What is the use? I will sell all the gold that I have and I just want to get away from everything. I really want to get rid of all the nonsense that I have been supporting ma!” – Madhu said.

Her mom remained quiet for few minutes.

“maa…tell na….what do you think? Don’t want me to do this?” – Madhu asked with sadness in her eyes.

Her mom didn’t reply anything.

“Maaa” – Madhu kept looking at her

Her mom removed her gold bangles and placed it on her palm.

“I will bring my remaining jewles as well!” – She said and got up.

Madhu sighed with relief. She didn’t expect that.

“Fine then! I will sell everything! I can manage paying the remaining debt! It will be much lesser anyway!” – Madhu said to herself.

Madhu’s mom gave her remaining jewels and went to her room. She lied quietly on her bed.

“My poor girl have gone through many things even before she is 30!” – A single tear drop came out of her eye.

“She was not blessed to live with her dad, not blessed to have a good husband….When I see others’ life, I wonder what’s my daughter’s mistake!! Why she is not destined to live a happy life like others of her age?” – Madhu’s mom wiped her tears.

“God! Please make sure Chandran changes his mind and lives happily with my daughter! I can never imagine my daughter living all alone after my death….” - She cried softly joining both her palm.

“Maa!! I don’t want lunch! First day na! I will manage! I will eat out! Let me start now” – Madhu said looking at herself in the mirror.

That was a newly stitched Peach and Grey salwar suit. She got ready in few minutes and started from home. First day formalities were taking place till noon. She took a break and had her lunch outside.

It was around 1 when she was allotted a seat.

She turned her monitor on and a girl of her age came and sat beside her.

Madhu tried to smile at her but she didn’t turn at all. She kept her lunch box aside and started working.

After few minutes, Madhu wanted to initiate the conversation.

“Hello! Am Madhurimaa! New joinee” – Madhu smiled

“Hello Madhurimaa! Welcome!” – She said and turned away.

“May I know your name please?” – Madhu

“Kayal Vizhi” – She replied without turning her head.

Madhu didn’t want to trouble her further and continued with her work.

In few minutes, Kayal Vizhi saw Madhurimaa chuckling with few ladies. She took a deep breath and continued her work.

After sometime when Madhu came back to her seat, Kayal Vizhi started “What did they tell you? Am sure its about me! But what was that?”

“About you?” – Madhu was puzzled

“It was actually about the new movie and how humorous it is…. They wanted me to join with them for break. So I was just talking with the ladies” – Madhu

“Oh!” – Kayal vizhi was disappointed.

“So! Where do you come from?” – Madhu tried to build a conversation.

“That doesn’t matter!” – She said sharply and Madhu was shocked.

“Let me be quiet! Seems like she is not comfortable with me”
    – Madhu said to herself.

“Madhurimaa” – Kayal Vizhi called all of a sudden.

“Yes” – Madhu smiled at her heartily.

“I am Kayal Vizhi! I am divorced. People might talk many things about me in this office just because am divorced. So….” – Kayal

“So?” – Madhu

“Just telling in advance! I don’t want you to ask me questions like

Where do you live?

Where is your husband working?

Do you have kids?

Do you cook everyday?

You live alone or with your parents?

I really don’t want these questions! I am fed up! People directly and indirectly are curious about my divorce. So Its better that I tell you everything in advance. I am divorced and I live in hostel and no I don’t have kids. Got it? You can work now"

Madhu rolled her eyes thinking how to proceed with her.

Lata6, Arunarc, muggs and 5 others like this.