1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Jun 11, 2018.

1. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

Don't Understand why PB was saved this week?:confundio1:. may be BB team didn't want to send him out right after putting him in Jail..otherwise I don't see any reason to save him.
    In fact he is not cooperating as team, his remarks are hurtful. I didn't like the way he did Dubsmash about Vaishnavi and when confronted, he simply says i checked with others and they too felt it was too much so sorry:rage: he is not even allowing her to express and says I said sorry no, don't talk about it..saying sorry for everything and just going on about doing the same things..i think next time BB will put kurumpadam of how many sorry's he had asked so far and he'd be topper:imp:

I also noticed how he kept itching his butt before going to cook..eeeeks!!:BangHead::BangHead:

I was sad to see Nitya go.. she was a strong person and straightforward..I think since the kid was alone they sent her out early

As far yashikha not going out I think 2 reasons
    First she alone as a person is very strong and clear minded, strong contestant for the title..
    Second, If they sent her out WBV would not be able to clear his damaged image in public before going out, so Am guessing they would keep her in and portray them as just friends from now on??:smash2: enna last season'la nobody had this kind of image created..

if someone remembers soori was also saying Advisingto him and looks like Prachi is upset and worried that he may come out married:buenrollo:(avan avlo nallavan illa, nalla ulla looti adichutu kalativituduvan..avan serkai apdi,,:facepalm:)

I feel bad for VAishu as she has been easy target for everybody, she has become the laughing stock:shakehead: Poor girl everyone think its ok to reinforce her Narathar image. evlo sonnalum avalaye hurt panranga..

Intha janai and Dany very cunning..I dont want any of them to win title..

2. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

In one of her interviews Mamathi sang the same songs and it was such a contrast bcoz she did sing well not sure if it was planned to sing that way inside the BB house. Also she was such a sport after looking at the instagram meme and spoke to the guy who made it

3. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

Vijay TV's voting system is screwed up be it BB or SS. Adan AR was like neenga panra thillu mullu theriyum unga title winner venam I want Srikanth to sing nu sollitaru.

Rojagarden and ILoveTulips like this.
  4. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

I ve always felt sorry for Vaishu from the day Mahat pointed out her acts so bluntly to KH!! I felt M was trying to portray himself a very straightforward person by using Vaishu, maybe he expected claps for his sudden act. Agree that she was badmouthing but talking abt it so blatantly that too by a person like Mahat was too much. Frm then on eac and everyone in the house had been doubting her every single talk and act which was so unfair. At some point of time they all do this but somehow V became the epitome of it, her destiny..
    And everyone seems to overlook her goodness too

PB shud have got evicted this week , i guess this eviction and all is almost completely based upon Vijay TV discretion. Feels more convinced abt channel role in eviction aftr watching other laguage BBs, all hidden strategies

5. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Ellaarum Sariya sonneenga. .. am too shocked to see Nithya's name, but even she seems to be happy about it. Though I too feel there was some ulkuthu happened, what I feel is, anyway I don't think she can win the title, but in the short stay she had, her name is cleared off the bad image, and now she can go take care of poshika.

Did you girls notice how janani said, that she disagreed balaji's self nomination as he was improving in his anger control?? But really she didn't, she readily accepted his nomination. And mumz too , she said that she knew self-nomination is not allowed so she didn't nominate herself. Then how come bakaji's nomination count, and how come it could be majority?? Was rithvika in Danny, Nithya group when Nithya was nominated? Did she nominate nithya too? It was not shown but she was seen talking to Nithya earlier, "I'm sure you won't go," etc?? This group nomination is a mess!

When yashika was hanging holding a thread, not knowing what could be the result, Aish had to cry and worry about herself, and everybody should console going around her. Seriously she is childish .

Balaji-poshika moments were tearful. Can't say balaji is acting. As you girls rightly said, I don't think they will get together again.

anika987 and Rojagarden like this.
  6. Rojagarden

Rojagarden Platinum IL'ite

Yes though feel bad for N elimanation, it’s good for her daughter. She’s very strong woman to do this, very strong child to send her mom knowing she has to live in someone else care:clap2: Felt emotional seeing their family as whole and their emotions. As KH said, this can be example for couples in similar situation. Coparenting can be done in a positive way lifelong without having to hurt each other or the child, if they don’t want to live together. I think TB is alcoholic and that’s what N was complaining in her interviews. Maybe without alcohol, he may be a better person. If thats the case KH please address the alcohol issue too, so atleast some people can learn from it.

J is always concentrating on what people are thinking part. She noticed the names N had written outside and felt happy she was given “pleasant”. When are you going to focus on the game J? Such a weak and boring contestant.

Aish is both childish and drama queen and that makes her the weakest contestant of all. Ponn being the older person should take responsibility for issues involving him and try to solve them, instead he always want to blame others, annoying person.

7. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

I felt bad to see Nithya go out , really felt it should have been Ponn. He is one of those oldies who thinks he can do whatever he wants and its fine since he is a guy !

I dont know why Balaji feeling sad when Nithya going out. I mean they are going through divorce and not in good terms. What changed in 3 weeks that he feels so sad for her going. After she left saying things like , I know no one is taking care of the kid, so she can go and take care. Not once is he speaking about him taking care of HIS kid. Only complaining about others and his kid.

I did feel a little sorry for the kid, cos she is confused if she should speak to her dad or not, like what will her mom say etc. Using the kid for trp and saying stuff like the kid will suffer. NO the kid will not suffer but will be strong and bold and can still have a relationship with both parents if both parents wish for it. I wonder why he did not go see his kid for 8 months but then crying when he did see his kid.

8. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

oh did he say that ? I havent watched the finals yet . was it towards end ?

9. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

this yashika is saved , ithunga over ah aada poguthunga

Rojagarden and anika987 like this.
  10. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

I wish pon gets eliminated. Forever scratching and talking crap.
    Vaish must learn to ignore pon
    When aish complained every week i get to hear shariq family famous or something sirippu than varuthu.Avlo famous actirs a amma appa?:roflmao: