1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"checking Out" While Being In A Relationship.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Needtobestrong, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

That would be a very confusing situation..it's common for a "straight" married woman to admire and compliment another woman's beauty and toned body and dressing sense..it's something totally different to have the hots for her. Her husband would have to be really open minded to accept such attractions...most husbands would worry for sure, they would wonder whom the wife is fantasising about during intimacy!

Laks09, SGBV, Rihana and 1 other person like this.
  2. paru123

paru123 Gold IL'ite

After reading this thread, I realised that I have not had a crush on anyone for a long time now. It is exciting, interesting and fun for me till the other person stays within the boundary. And same is applicable on my dh.

3. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

Deleted

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  4. BhumiBabe

BhumiBabe Platinum IL'ite

Me neither. My last crush was nearly 6 years ago! There is a bit of thrill, when finding someone interesting to admire, but I am never interested to consider anything beyond friendship. Actually, being married makes it easier for me to be platonic friends with attractive people, than when I was single, and constantly wondering if I could possibly impress them.

5. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

Yeah, when the possibility of anything beyond friendship is ruled out, you can actually appreciate a person for what he is, and not just for his appearance!

6. Raffaello

Raffaello Silver IL'ite

Opposite sex attract each other, nowadays even same.. Women are more beautiful than men (no. Offense male friends ) so lots of women out there to look up .just as a model.. Myself and my husband wil always discuss if we see really handsome guy or beautiful girl around . I would always pull his leg, open to comment if he sees someone, I think genuinely its our DNA design and marriage is not a barricade to just see one women or men.. Flirting is just like booze occasionally its thrill .. Always might be an addict which we aren't ..
    These cutty flirts just add some flavors to our life, we ought to dress, think better if we find a smart ass around and he or she is complimented by our love.. Our love for husband or wife is deep down and these are creamy layers to add mast and enjoy . So feel. Like all. Is good in life until you are inside those borders and just aware of each other's feelings ....

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018