1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

When You Are With Me

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by blackbeauty84, Mar 7, 2017.

1. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Waiting for next episode:icon_pc:

2. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Chapter-39

Jai was in the serviced apartment of his company discussing a strategy with Sagar and Rajib when the caretaker announced a woman has arrived seeking audience with Jai.

‘Can you check who that is? If it is any employee grievance ask them to fix an appointment with my secretary please.’ Jai requested Sagar.

Sagar came back and smiled sheepishly ‘It’s your wife, chief’. Jai looked up to see Priya entering the room.

‘Priya? What are you doing here? ‘ he questioned.

‘I want to show you something. You said it’s not safe to talk through phone.’ She said.

‘Guys excuse us for few minutes..’ Jai said and Sagar winked at him.

‘Yes Priya. Is everyone okay at home?’ he asked.

Priya narrated the entire event happened in the morning and showed Jai the video that Shruthi has recorded. She could see Jai’s lips coming to a smile while watching the video.

‘I have to find a way to say thanks to Shruthi’ he said. ‘Thanks Priya for coming over here.’ He pulled her closer.

‘Are you planning to fight with them legally?’ asked Priya.

‘No. I will meet the CEO of the client company and show him the proof of what we have about Mithun. I’m going to demand Mithun removed from the picture and renegotiate the contract.’ Jai said confidently.

‘What if the CEO doesn’t listen? Priya countered.

‘They have so much to lose if they refuse to co-operate. All I’m asking on behalf of Evolution is Mithun to be removed from the project and renegotiation of penalty clause. If not I can release the video which would say how the company rigged the contract’ Jai said thinking loud.

‘No that would put Shruthi on spot. Why don’t you talk to chairman deal with Kishore first then move on to Mithun?’ she asked.

‘I don’t want to give Mithun time to react. I want to strike him where him where it hurts and fast.’ Jai said determined.

‘Priya , apart from our family no one knows this right?’ Jai questioned. ‘I’m not going to tell anyone else now even Sagar and Rajib.’ He said. ‘Come let’s go somewhere else and brainstorm what to be done.’ Jai led Priya to living room.

‘I had a bet with Rajib on why your missus is here..’ Sagar said curiously.

‘I know what you would be thinking.That’s not the case Sagar.’ Jai said calmly’ Sorry I didn’t introduce you at all. Jai introduced them formally.

‘We have worked together. You remember Mrs.Jaishankar?’ Sagar questioned.

‘Call me Priya. Of course I remember working with you.’ she said cheerfully.

‘Now guy’s I have to leave. I will be staying in Taj tonight. Let’s finalize the project plan tomorrow.’ Jai said wrapping up his laptop.

‘That’s great! I have a dinner date tonight and I was thinking whether to cancel it.’ Sagar said sounding excited.

Once Priya and Jai were in privacy of a hotel room in Taj he told her

‘My secretary has fixed an appointment with the CEO tomorrow noon. Hope nothing goes wrong till then.’

‘Relax Jai. Even if it goes wrong you have some proof in hand. We can do the same damage to Mithun. ’

‘I’m going to make few calls from the phone here.’ Jai said pointing to the hotel phone.’ We will leave together tomorrow. At the moment I can’t discuss this with anybody other than you.’ he said and looked at Priya thankfully.

That night Jai was discussing various possibilities of how his meeting will turn out.

When they were about to retire for the night Srikanth called Jai’s number

‘Dad, We are meeting Aarthi tomorrow. Thought we will inform you.’ he said.

‘What? Where is this coming from?’

‘Some family function, dad. Aarthi has invited us. Okay dad. You must be busy. Catch you later.’ Srikanth disconnected.

Jai was aghast when he conveyed the call details to Priya. ‘I’m sure they are on an agenda. They were never keen on meeting Aarthi.’ He said.

‘I know. But you can’t stop them from meeting their mother. Let’s worry about it tomorrow Jai. They are adults and they know what they are doing.’ Priya said to convince him.

Jai retired that night early thinking about the meeting.

Priya who spoke with Vivaan to learn that he along with his brothers are out for Pizza. Vivaan sounded upbeat. She wouldn’t have imagined the information her son is going to convey the next day.

3. blackbeauty84

Just posted the episode. Sorry for the delay. Tied up in lot of things.

4. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

cool update BB ma'am :banana: looks everything is going to be on track soon.....vivan seems to be cheerful what is the surprise waiting for Priya from our little champ :confundio1::confundio1: Curious to know how Jai is gonna fix the last ps of the puzzle. :cheer::cheer:

5. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Again in suspense !!!!
    Story turning very well

6. Sachini

Sachini Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for the clarification BB. Awesome episode. Waiting for next...

7. blackbeauty84

Thank you Creativemumma.

8. blackbeauty84

Thank you sachini

9. MonaModi

MonaModi New IL'ite

wow.. today whole day, I read all episodes of your story. beautiful narration of all characters. loved Priya and jai's understanding. relation of 2 brothers with Priya.. now waiting for new episode.

Can i post this story on my blog?

10. blackbeauty84

Many Thanks Mona. Feedback like this keeps me going
    Please Refrain from posting in your blog