1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Relationships Forum Chatter & Grey Matter

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

The girls of the present era is more pampered than earlier. In early times when a girl born the family used to start thinking about her marriage and her adjustment in her ILS home. For that they used to get the training of household works and always made them believe that they don't have any position in front of her ils . she has to deal quietly and do all work without complaints.

Now the time changed. When a girl is born her parents feel that we will teach her to the higher of our capacity. She will not just spoil her life for ILS she will be educated independent and the guy who will marry her will also adjust.

There starts all that problem of working and non working. We are not brought up to serve ILS its our duty but we have options. Option of keeping more maids nanny etc to make our work easy. It causes us to lose our originality that we could get of doing everything on our own. But this is the thing we learned.

I am personally a non working married woman but want to do work when the children grow up a little so that I can also feel some of my independence.

2. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

I asked something similar to one of tech’s who had her hands full, but was very chatty-friendly. The dogs are expensive mutts, she said, and with a $50 full-body-hairdo, their mummies wouldn’t let them be hugged and abused. And the vet joined in and told me something even more hilarious about an even more exotic breeding - that of famous race horses.

3. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

Sometimes even animals can not be in the mood. It can take hours to feel comfortable (the dogs I mean). And often times, inexperienced dogs could have trouble getting it right first time. Hence, the quick and clean approach is artificial insemination.

4. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Oh please h
    Oh please tell....:)
    As for the doggy mummies.....real bitches they are,denying some fun to the poor babies like nature intended to.:(

5. yellowmango

We had a dog who stayed a little boy till his old age .:)

He was so beautiful and people would come for ' rishta' from all over.

When we sent him for sleepover to the girlfriend in heat,the silly dog would just go and want to play ( not the naughty kind of play).
    People would return him saying ,'isko kuch nahi pata'(he doesn't know what to do)

My politically incorrect mom would call him 'retarded'.

madras2018 likes this.
  6. yellowmango

@Nonya
    :(That is not romantic at all.
    I guess the wild ones do have all the fun...humans or animals.:)

Nonya likes this.
  7. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

Call it raising a good , confident woman not pampering . Just because a woman doesn’t know cooking and cleaning doesn’t mean she was pampered . Would you say the same thing about men? If it’s ok for boys to be so sloppy on the domestic front , it’s ok for girls too and shouldn’t be called pampering . This whole things about women being a perfect homemaker is so overrated and hollow !
    I have known countless women who were much better than their brothers in studies but couldn’t pursue their education because their parents wanted them to focus on much “useful” things like cooking , cleaning and serving ILs. Whereas a good for nothing guy could still go to college on a fancy motorbikes , skip lectures , hang around with girls and come home and be served like some royalty ! And why shouldn’t a man adjust ? A woman is expected to let go of her identity , her parents , her house where she grew up , her roots for some strangers but a man shouldn’t be allowed to make minor adjustments?
    If it’s a DILs duty to serve her IL, then it should be the husband duty to serve his ILs? How often does that happen ? Why are expectations always one sided ?

Also , when people live in joint families , often times the MILs don’t want a maid or nanny in their homes . The idea is if there is a stay home dil , what’s the need to have a maid . Easier said than done !

8. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

@Sunburst sunny, this qualifies as technical details of dog breeding & scientific talk. This one’s covered by exception much like if we were to talk about the steps of ivf or IUI.. ;) if we could talk of p*rn in scientific terms, we are well within the limits.

There’s always laws & regulations & then there are loopholes! We need to focus on latter!

Sunburst likes this.
  9. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

Some are experts in finding the loopholes and getting a pass every time right ;) . Anyway, I thought it was a bit too explicit and uncalled for . I will leave it to the moderators .

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  10. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

@Ragini25 is there a setting on ILs that alerts you when a controversial post is made or fireworks are happening, I wonder? :confundio1: I am so amazed at your timely re-appearances? How do you manage to do that in your busy time schedule esp since these are so not worthy your time. Please advise a newcomer like me:)

madras2018 and Sunburst like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.