Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. JeyapradhaD

JeyapradhaD New IL'ite

Dear All,

I am JP and moving to CA shortly. I would like to know the indian community near Santa Ana, CA with school district. I want to finalize the apartment in that location with affordable rent. Kindly share your thoughts.

Regards,
    JP

2. GhostBlizzard

GhostBlizzard New IL'ite

Hello Ladies, So I'm in part 5 of introduction and I do hope everyone in part 1-4 will see my intro too,

Anyways my name is Dianne and I work as a teacher for grade school students for 5 years of my life, happy and very awarding job. I decided to join here so that at least I can have a very small social life, I hope and I am looking forward to exchanging ideas or topics with all of you. Thanks in advance

Arunarc likes this.
  3. Harsha19

Harsha19 New IL'ite

Hello Everyone!
    I am new here. Feeling glad to join this community. I am very excited to share some ideas and gain knowledge from here.

GlobetrotterG likes this.
  4. Diksha001

Diksha001 New IL'ite

Hi this is Diksha from mumbai

Happy diwali to all. Well, I am new here just looking for some useful information regarding schools and study.
    Hope I will find my interest here.

5. vanisrinivasan

vanisrinivasan New IL'ite

Hi ladies m new to the indus ladies logged to have learn new things about some poojas and rituals i keep reading some post so thot will login to get more info.

6. RajivNewParent

RajivNewParent New IL'ite

Hi my name is Rajiv, I am a confused Desi from Hyderabad India. I live in Boston with my wife. I will be a father in about 3 weeks. I found this community helpful and hope to find the life answers I am searching for.

7. jasamineS

jasamineS New IL'ite

HI everyone, I am Sarika. I currently live and work in Hong Kong originally from Bangalore. I am excited to join IL ever since it was introduced to me by my friends. Looking forward to sharing of information in the forums. Cheers!!!

8. lathavijay09

lathavijay09 New IL'ite

Hi Indusians,
    Greetings
    I am back, I am Lathavijay from Madurai, an aspiring entrepreneur working for welfare of women and children. I love working with kids, I am having a small pre-school as a new learning and development model in insisting life skills and values as foundational skills not just academics.

Arunarc likes this.
  9. Renup

Renup New IL'ite

Hi I am new to this group and not sure this is the right place to post my question. My new born baby is 4 weeks old and my parents are telling ‘urai mathirai’ is good to give. It is in tablet form. Please advise. Thanks in advance

10. Anaisl14

Anaisl14 New IL'ite

Hi !
    Very happy to be a member of IndusLadies !