1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rainy Day Musings

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

@kaniths,

So nice to see you here. I am happy for you, that you have a bff that is that awesome and you have rains that you enjoy! Thank you for your response. Sometimes I wonder if I sound so cliched or boring but there is that urge to put it down and when I get responses, needless to say it makes me smile. Thank you!

kaniths likes this.
  2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

@satchitananda Dear Satchi,

Thank you for such a sweet response. You know my door is always open :)

satchitananda likes this.
  3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Cheeniya sir,

Thank you for your feedback. I quite enjoyed the song and thank you for choosing the video - I loved the stills and appreciated the photography :)

4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear V sir,

I don't want to sound insensitive but I quite enjoyed the dance between the natural elements in their fury. how powerful the whole thing must have been. Thank you for describing it so well. I know I sound repetitive when I write about nature but the joy i get is so much that there is a need to express. It makes me so happy :)

It was indeed so interesting to hear that lady speak about the native Indians and the traditions of the particular tribe she stayed with. Thank you also for sharing that lovely song.

5. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

How beautifully you write ! Everything you have said here , like rain. Bookshop, buying miniatures,meeting like minded strangers etc etc can happen to anyone . Actually, i myself know what joy it is to suddenly find something common to share with an utter stranger . But not everyone has the blessingof your talent to put them all together so beautifully as an article .
    My best wishes to you . May your talent thrive .

kkrish and Srama like this.
  6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Mrs.susila @SCSusila,

Thank you for your very encouraging and kind words. They mean a lot. It is because of the encouragement I get here, that I am able to share and cherish the moments that make a difference to me. Thank you!

7. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

@Srama
    Sabs, another lovely article as always.
    When I read how you welcomed rain, I knew were not from Houston.

You know, when I picturize in my mind as you describe your day, it is like a story book place where you want to jump into.
    And while I was reading this, the place that came to mind is that quaint town in South Carolina where it is so peaceful and quiet.

So from now on, to me you live there.

I may be going off topic.
    The truth is, evertime I read your post I grapple for the apt words that describe how I feel. Your posts leave a calmness, and serenity, and I get away with the feeling that everything is just right.

Looking forward to more.

Srama likes this.
  8. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamala,

Thank you for your lovely feedback!

You are right! I was more talking of rain like the one that comes as "rimjhim", making us want to dance!

[​IMG]

@Rihana, I couldn't remember where you had posted a thread with words like this but I came across a few more at 18 Stunning Words From Other Languages You Definitely Need In Your Life :)

This is such a huge compliment! Thank you! Isn't it amazing how many places are that beautiful. Come to think of it, all we need is that feeling and beauty is all around us. I am happy to be in South Carolina, perhaps chatting away with you over a cuppa?

How can I not be happy with words like this! Thank you my friend. And I do believe that everything is indeed just right!

kkrish likes this.
  9. Swetha52003

Swetha52003 Gold IL'ite

Wow!!! Really really enjoyed your write up. I am really glad I joined this forum. So much of talented people here. Thank you!!

Srama likes this.
  10. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

My first thought was "Aww how sweet!" when I read your feedback. Thank you Swetha @Swetha52003 Welcome to IL! I am sure you will love it here :)

Swetha52003 likes this.