1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

What To Tell Child After Divorce

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Cool10, Jun 25, 2017.

1. dia3

dia3 Silver IL'ite

Tell it as it is instead of her getting to know from others or hearing some fake story from u n then later on learning the truth...

such people can end up growing with low self esteem if u keep feeding that dad was an awesome guy but when she grows up n sees how he abondoned u n her through separation or divorce when he was needed, she will hate u for it....

try going to some forums for desi men n women where some desi men n women hate their desi moms for fabricating stories in their life about their divorced useless desi dad !!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  2. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

It can be really heart-breaking when spouse acts like enemy. You are unable to let go because he used you physically, hurt you mentally, stripped you of your life-savings and left you with a baby girl to take care of yourself. OP, humans are generally like that. Even the most noble human has a weakness. Think about your girl, not about him. Let go of him. Try not to involve your daughter in this. Your choice is to - fight, get yourself money and justice or let go of it, live happily with your daughter. I can tell you for a fact - even if he kept you, what is the use, because he would have ill-treated you from there on. I always think of being positive and coming back but here I am typing this message to you, you know why? Because after telling my husband I am suffering from insomnia, it is affecting my health and I cannot get back to sleep if I get woken up in the night, the man is double vigilant - about his sleep. He used to get up and do something if the kids cried, but now it is a 50-50, because it involves his health. He is not a bad guy at all - no sarcasm here, his friends, parents everyone adores him. But when it comes to me he hates me. For all I know, he would be happiest if I were to disappear at this moment. Who suffers - me and my kids. My elder son becomes sad when he sees us fighting. Kids suffer as a result of the fights that parents have. It is up to one of them to take charge and get out of it. Earlier I was so indifferent to these situations, I used to get back and sleep but now I have become sensitive, because I have become weak,insecure and attached. Because I have become too clingy to my husband, because I am a weak human being. This world is not for weak,suppressed and depressed people. You got kicked out by providence, now get up and let go. Please remind yourself you should do what is right, there is no room for emotions anywhere. If you keep getting emotional, people will continue to use and trample you, not just your ex. Be generous, let go of your burdens and concentrate on yourself and your kid.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    venlax likes this.