1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

hair fall at a crazy rate

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by suhasini1803, Oct 26, 2010.

1. suhasini1803

suhasini1803 New IL'ite

hi folks!

im suhasini.i m new to usa ...i dont know what the problem is but from few months my hair is falling at crazy rate...i think the water in US dint suit me...i even made a thyroid test ...bt it was negative...cn u lease help me out with some hair masks or hair diet to fix my issue....
    please help me im worried i miay go bald...........pls help me out..

thanks in advance
    suhasini

2. sonaparmar84

sonaparmar84 New IL'ite

hi sushi , welcome to usa ,actually most of the us part contain chlorine in water which damage s your hair , i had also this pblm but now it s little bit ok ,now i m using filter shower ,which help to filter the water it means chlorine free then after 6 month u can change the filter of that shower, it s really help; try it

Sona

3. suhasini1803

suhasini1803 New IL'ite

thanks sona,

for ur reply

4. murphybaby77

murphybaby77 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sona ,
    Even i had the same problem.I am in india and i visited my daughter in law at Atlanta,she took me to The body shop ,where they have given an Grape seed oil.But some serum is also there in that .But i tried the oil,ofcourse for a week daily i massaged the scalp with a little oil,waited for 1hr,daily i used to take head bath (used to that)of course without shapoo.Really, hair fall has got controlled.then i reduced the usage to weely once because of the serum.
    No adverse effect so far ,u can also make a try.
    Murphybaby

5. sonaparmar84

sonaparmar84 New IL'ite

thank u very much , can u send detail of product with price.

regards,
    Sona

6. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

hi ,

iam also using parachute hair vitaliser . my hairfall reduced to a considerable rate really. give a sure try to it .

egg packs [ white alone ], coconut milk packs will help a lot .

with filter shower , healthy hair packs , final rinse with drinking water with less chlorine & with vitaliser you can manage the scene .

one more thing use protein rich shampoo.

for your sake ,

Why Therapie | Parachute Advansed Therapie Hair Vitaliser

Diet for beautiful hair, healthy hair diet | Parachute Advansed

7. divvi25

divvi25 New IL'ite

hey guys:hiya

Even i had been facing this problem for about 5 months.. even i tght i would go bald:(.. but right now i have it controlled... a Lot better actually.
    I also had dandruff problems and my hair became very dry.

So wen i came to US i was using Dove shampoo and conditioner, but tat increased my hairfall so much !:drowning
    So i shifted to a product called BIOTIN,My aunt suggested this.(Amazon.com: Nature's Gate Shampoo Biotin Strengthening Shampoo for Weak, Fragile and Thinning Hair, 18-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3): Beauty)
    It worked quite well.
    And also for the dandruff problem i used Selsun blue (It worked great trust me!):)
    These really worked.
    But still my hair feels a little dry.So i oil it overnight for 2 days a week .

Also few other tips were

• To wear a cap or hat while going out(protect scalp from heat or cold)
      don use hair dryer(use a heat protectant if absolutely necessary)
      Oil it twice or thrice a week(i use Nyle oil which doesn freeze up in cold winter)

8. Rachananew1

Rachananew1 New IL'ite

Hello,

Thanks for the information about the Selsun shampoo., I will make a purchase. And Biotin shampoo is sulphate free ?

9. Acctgirl83

Acctgirl83 New IL'ite

This is a general question - have any of you noticed that the hair loss has stopped after you switched shampoos? I don't think it's the shampoo but the water in the US that's causing such a big hair loss problem especially in young women. Just wondering does your hair loss stop when you go to India?

10. Kiyalal

Kiyalal New IL'ite

The average individual has hair fall averaging around 100 - 200 strands per a day. However, when suffering from alopecia or hair loss, the amount of hair that’s lost is much more.The causes of hair fall range from medication and stress to menopause and hereditary factors. But before you have a full fledged meltdown about this, let us tell you that both hair fall and baldness are manageable. HOW TO STOP HAIRFALL AND BALDNESS may help you. please check.